Cítч σf Fєαr [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A large flat near the City Council's Skyscraper, the Richmonds' flat is made of dark grey stone. It is stylishly decorated, and there is an entire room devoted almost entirely to plants.

Roleplay!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

James led Sarah in through the door to the flat. "Well, this is where I live. Welcome."

message 3: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

Julia | 1411 comments Mod
"Wow," she said

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. . ." James mumbled, turning a bit red at the awe Sarah seemed to be feeling over the place he called home. "Want to see my room?"

message 5: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"You're house is huge," she looked around "and sure," she smiled

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

James shrugged. "You should see the flats some of my classmates have if you think this is big," James said. He led her over to his room, smiling.

((I also realized that his saying he wanted to show her his room was not likely helpful with your friend. =) Also, not to sound pushy, but Talfryn Cas?))

message 7: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

(XD yeah... And omg thanks for reminding me! I just had three tests in a row this week and I've been studying, I'll try to get to that tonight!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome. I was worried I'd sound pushy. Thank you for doing this!))

message 9: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"You're room is so much bigger than mine," she laughed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I gathered," James mumbled.

message 11: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Wow you're family must have a lot of money," she mumbled and looked away

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Having the flat takes up a lot of said money," James said, shrugging. "My family's not as rich as some of the others."

message 13: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Richer than mine," she shrugged

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

James shrugged. "I think that's just because of the different parts of the City."

message 15: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Yeah," she agreed. "So what do you do around here?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"In my room? Watch movies, play video games, not work on getting good grades, etc," James said.

message 17: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

She laughed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

James grinned and winked at her.

message 19: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"You sure wink a lot," she noticed

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"So?" James said, winking just for humor's sake. "Is that a problem?"

((Do you know what's both amusing and sad? I still stalk the HP group two months later.))

message 21: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Not really," she smiled

((Really?!? You should come back!!!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. I check it at least once a week, actually. O.o There have not been a lot of new comments. My other account is part of it and has made a couple comments. I've been so close to hitting the "join group" button a couple times, but then I remember that I said I was leaving and this probably oughtn't rejoin.))

"Then I won't stop," James said, apparently not winking.

message 23: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"You're a funny guy," she pointed out, crossing her arms

message 24: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

((We need you tho!!!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, I try," James said, grinning.

message 26: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

((I'm helping my little sister with math, and she's only two years younger, but I literally just answered 16 problems in 10 seconds her math is so easy XD))

message 27: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"It works," she smiled

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((What would I be able to do to help though?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good," James said, his grin widening.

message 30: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

((I don't know, just be like exactly how you were! Active and awesome!))

message 31: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Are you ever, like, not perky?" She laughed

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't I lose some of my credibility if I return? Also, thanks.))

"Rarely," James said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine, I can return, but I don't plan to be on longer than it takes to help revive the group.))

message 34: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

((Okay thanks!!!))

"Makes sense," she shrugged

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome))

"But it does happen," he added.

message 36: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"It happens to everyone,"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," James agreed.

message 38: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"So..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"So. . . ."James mimicked.

message 40: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Again, nothing to say," she laughed

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep," James agreed, also laughing.

message 42: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Tell me more about you," she said

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I live here. I explore. I do random stuff. Not much of anything interesting. What about you?" James said, shrugging.

message 44: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Orphan. Don't know my parents. Share a room with a bunch of younger girls who I have to take care of and help with homework. That's why I hate school. I never have time to get my own homework done," she shrugged

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eek, poor Sarah," James replied, grimacing.

message 46: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Tough luck I guess..." She muttered

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," James said.

message 48: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"Siblings?" She asked

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope," James said cheerily.

message 50: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

"So this whole house to yourself when your parents are gone?" She asked

« previous 1