The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1) The Siren question

a general thought .
Sönïa Dhillion Sönïa Nov 04, 2014 12:16PM
I was just thinking yesterday I absolutely love this series but see the obstacle of soran can't have a open relationship with Nora doesn't make sense. I know because he is a priest he can't that was explained well in the book for non christens but its not really a obstacle. It seems they've made it one for no reason. I mean soran character is a wonderful human being he is modern . He accepts everyone, he isn't judgemental and in regards to the issues in the book or his own personal sexual preferences. How can he keep his personality and sexuality. Confidential accept his personality and sexuality, not have insecurities but think a open relationship is wrong. You can argue saran life is very personal and secretive but he has a relationship with kingly the sex club owner and Nora a dominatrix. That in itself is a risk so basically soran is a contradiction.

What are your thoughts.

I think part of his issue is that's he's so possessive. He doesn't want to share Nora. He's such an intense guy and I think it's an all or nothing kind of situation.

Sönïa Dhillion Personally I don't think that's the answer he encouraged her to explore her relationship with the blonde guy I forget his name. Plus what does that ha ...more
Nov 04, 2014 12:34PM · flag