⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

SHINE'S WRITING > My Rants.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M GETTING TO THE POINT OF DOING THE (JANE FOSTER) SLAP ON SOMEONE THAT I HATE!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

CURSE YOU GOODREADS FOR KICKING ME OUT FOR NO FREAKING REASON! YOU IDIOT!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M NOTHING BUT A GHOST IN REAL LIFE! I HATE JERKS MAKING LIES ON FACEBOOK!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(SLAPS SELF) WHEN WILL MY BAD THOUGHTS WILL EVER END!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently writing a MYSTERY/SUSPENSE story. I'm listening to Suspense/Haunting music on YouTube to help make the story FLOW. And looking at abandoned buildings photos on Yahoo Search to help the story FLOW.

I have my own characters. BUT I HAVE THE VOICES PICKED OUT FOR EACH OF MY CHARACTERS. THE ACTORS IN THE "THOR 2: THE DARK WORLD" AND "THE AVENGERS" MOVIES.

The Story does take place in the Forested GhostTown(GhostTown in the Forest). So it makes it very Mysterious and very Spooky. NOT HALLOWEEN THEMED. IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE HALLOWEENY.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

STUPID CONFLICTS! I HATE CONFLICTS!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT'S TAKING MY RPERS SO LONG?!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

WHY?!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID! THAT'S OPENING A DOOR OF (hell and the devil) TO KILL SOMEBODY IN THE BATHROOM! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU JERKS! YOU TREAT PEOPLE AS IF THEY WERE BEASTS! (Continues Ranting In RAGE!)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M SO SICK AND TIRE OF THIS CRAP! FROM ABORTION TO WARS TO KILLERS TO GAYS! IT'S NOTHING BUT CRAP! (Mutters Insults Curses!)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2015 05:37PM) (new)

I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE OF THOSE STUPID RPS(R-M RPS, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Camp Half-Blood, Cat Warriors, Sex-RPS, or anything else that's not me). ON MY GROUP INVITE LIST. I SWEAR I'LL GO INSANELY RAGE LIKE I DID ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M SO TIRED OF REMINDING MY RPERS THAT THEY HAVEN'T REPLIED YET!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(I don't want to feel Ike I'm offending my partners, but this is a must.)

My RPS are DYING! Here I GIVE them a nice good length to work with! Only to find out that they're with another RPer! All of my thinkings for nothing! One person said that their thing died on them! To me, HOW LONG AGO DID YOUR THING DIED ON YOU! I was spying on my partners' RPS! I was like, YOU WERE RPING WITH OTHER PEOPLE FOR DAYS AND ALMOST A WEEK WITHOUT REPLYING TO ME!

DO YOU HATE MY WRITING! DO YOU HATE MY REPLIES! I NEED COMMUNICATIONS PEOPLE! NOT IGNORE ME! Just say that you're busy! Just say that you need a break! Just say that you're no longer interested in this RP! NOT IGNORING ME! IGNORING ME ISN'T GOING TO HELP!