All About YA discussion

Member's Series Tracker > Lauren's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Dec 08, 2015 07:57AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments COMPLETED SERIES:

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) by Sara Shepard Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Gossip Girl (Gossip Girl, #1) by Cecily von Ziegesar The It Girl (It Girl, #1) by Cecily von Ziegesar The Art of Wishing (The Art of Wishing, #1) by Lindsay Ribar The A-List (A-List, #1) by Zoey Dean Rules of Summer (Rules of Summer, #1) by Joanna Philbin Get Even (Don't Get Mad, #1) by Gretchen McNeil The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard Behind the Scenes (Daylight Falls, #1) by Dahlia Adler Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Dissonance (Dissonance, #1) by Erica O'Rourke Shadowlands (Shadowlands, #1) by Kate Brian Summer Boys (Summer Boys, #1) by Hailey Abbott Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han The Carlyles (Gossip Girl The Carlyles, #1) by Cecily von Ziegesar A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket Beach Blondes June Dreams, July's Promise, August Magic (Summer, #1-3) by Katherine Applegate Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer The Looking Glass Wars (The Looking Glass Wars, #1) by Frank Beddor The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins South Beach (Alexa & Holly, #1) by Aimee Friedman Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) by Gayle Forman Only Everything (True Love, #1) by Kieran Scott Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han The Perfectionists (The Perfectionists, #1) by Sara Shepard Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1) by Megan McCafferty Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1) by Jennifer Echols Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

*First book cover image shown to represent entire series
*90% of the books I read are YA, but I'll be including the new NA and A book series I read here too..just to keep them in one spot.

message 2: by Lauren (last edited Jun 01, 2015 07:32AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Miss Peregrine
Read:
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs
To read:
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs

message 3: by Lauren (last edited Jan 13, 2016 08:30AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Hundred Oaks
Read:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks, #2) by Miranda Kenneally Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally
To Read:
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally Untitled (Hundred Oaks, #8) by Miranda Kenneally

message 4: by Lauren (last edited Jul 07, 2015 10:37AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Worldwalker
Read:
Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1) by Josephine Angelini
To Read:
Rowan (Worldwalker, #1.5) by Josephine Angelini Firewalker (Worldwalker, #2) by Josephine Angelini Traitor's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3) by Josephine Angelini

message 5: by Lauren (last edited Jul 07, 2015 10:37AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Famous in Love
Read:
Famous in Love (Famous in Love, #1) by Rebecca Serle Locked by Parker Witter
To Read:
Truly, Madly, Famously (Famous in Love, #2) by Rebecca Serle Untitled (Famous in Love, #3) by Rebecca Serle

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Heiresses
Read:
The Heiresses by Sara Shepard
To Read:
Not released/no cover

message 7: by Lauren (last edited Jun 11, 2015 07:40AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Boomerang
Read:
Boomerang (Boomerang, #1) by Noelle August
To Read:
Rebound (Boomerang, #2) by Noelle August Bounce (Boomerang, #3) by Noelle August

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments LA Candy
Read:
L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1) by Lauren Conrad
To Read:
Sweet Little Lies (L.A. Candy, #2) by Lauren Conrad Sugar and Spice (L.A. Candy, #3) by Lauren Conrad

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Modern Faerie Tales
Read:
Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black
To Read:
Valiant (Modern Faerie Tales, #2) by Holly Black Ironside (Modern Faerie Tales, #3) by Holly Black

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Janie Johnson
Read:
The Face on the Milk Carton (Janie Johnson, #1) by Caroline B. Cooney Whatever Happened to Janie? (Janie Johnson, #2) by Caroline B. Cooney The Voice on the Radio (Janie Johnson, #3) by Caroline B. Cooney What Janie Found (Janie Johnson, #4) by Caroline B. Cooney
To Read:
What Janie Saw (Janie Johnson, #4.5) by Caroline B. Cooney Janie Face to Face (Janie Johnson, #5) by Caroline B. Cooney

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
Read:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1) by Ann Brashares The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #2) by Ann Brashares Girls in Pants The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #3) by Ann Brashares Forever in Blue The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood, #4) by Ann Brashares
To Read:
Sisterhood Everlasting (Sisterhood, #5) by Ann Brashares

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Secrets of my Hollywood Life
(Will reread first three books to finish series)
Read:
Secrets of My Hollywood Life (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #1) by Jen Calonita On Location (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #2) by Jen Calonita Family Affairs (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #3) by Jen Calonita
To Read:
Paparazzi Princess (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #4) by Jen Calonita Broadway Lights (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #5) by Jen Calonita There's No Place Like Home (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #6) by Jen Calonita

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Privilege
Read:
Privilege (Privilege, #1) by Kate Brian Beautiful Disaster (Privilege, #2) by Kate Brian
To Read:
Perfect Mistake (Privilege, #3) by Kate Brian Sweet Deceit (Privilege, #4) by Kate Brian Pure Sin (Privilege, #5) by Kate Brian Cruel Love (Privilege, #6) by Kate Brian

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Upper Class
Read:
The Upper Class (Upper Class, #1) by Hobson Brown
To Read:
Miss Educated (Upper Class, #2) by Hobson Brown Off Campus (Upper Class, #3) by Hobson Brown Crash Test (Upper Class, #4) by Hobson Brown

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Dating Game
Read:
The Dating Game (Dating Game, #1) by Natalie Standiford
To Read:
Breaking Up Is Really, Really Hard to Do (Dating Game, #2) by Natalie Standiford Can True Love Survive High School? (Dating Game, #3) by Natalie Standiford Ex-Rating (Dating Game, #4) by Natalie Standiford Speed Dating (Dating Game, #5) by Natalie Standiford Parallel Parking (Dating Game, #6) by Natalie Standiford

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Dark Elements
Read:
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
To Read:
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 19: by Lauren (last edited Apr 19, 2016 07:10AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Maze Runner
Read:
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner
To Read:
The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5) by James Dashner Thomas’s First Memory of the Flare (Maze Runner, #2.5) by James Dashner The Fever Code (The Maze Runner, #0.6) by James Dashner

message 20: by Lauren (last edited Mar 15, 2016 11:45AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Silver Trilogy
Read:
Dream a Little Dream (The Silver Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier Dream On by Kerstin Gier

message 21: by Lauren (last edited Jun 01, 2015 07:31AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Rusk University
Read:
All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) by Cora Carmack All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2) by Cora Carmack All Played Out (Rusk University, #3) by Cora Carmack

To read:
All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4) by Cora Carmack

message 22: by Lauren (last edited Dec 22, 2015 07:58AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments ACOTAR
Read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

To read: A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

message 23: by Lauren (last edited Mar 15, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Red Queen
Read:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Cruel Crown (Red Queen, #0.1-#0.2) by Victoria Aveyard

To read:
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard

message 24: by Lauren (last edited Oct 16, 2015 08:03AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Starbound Trilogy
Read:
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman

To read:
This Night So Dark (Starbound, #1.5) by Amie Kaufman This Shattered World (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3) by Amie Kaufman

message 25: by Lauren (last edited Apr 19, 2016 07:09AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Program
Read:
The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young The Treatment (The Program, #2) by Suzanne Young The Remedy (The Program, #0.5) by Suzanne Young The Epidemic (The Program, #0.6) by Suzanne Young

To read:
The Recovery (The Program, #2.5) by Suzanne Young

message 26: by Lauren (last edited Apr 19, 2016 07:09AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Six of Crows
Read:
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

To read:
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo

message 27: by Lauren (last edited Mar 15, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Raven Cycle
Read:
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

To read:
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 28: by Lauren (last edited Mar 15, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Off-Campus
Read:
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle Kennedy

To read:
The Goal (Off-Campus, #4) by Elle Kennedy

message 29: by Lauren (last edited Apr 11, 2016 08:17AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Radleigh University
Read:
Last Will and Testament (Radleigh University, #1) by Dahlia Adler Right of First Refusal (Radleigh University, #2) by Dahlia Adler

To read:
Out On Good Behavior (Radleigh University, #3) by Dahlia Adler

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Witchlands
Read:
Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard

To read:
Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2) by Susan Dennard Untitled (The Witchlands, #3) by Susan Dennard Untitled (The Witchlands, #4) by Susan Dennard

message 31: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Nantucket
Read:
Nantucket Blue (Nantucket, #1) by Leila Howland

To read:
Nantucket Red (Nantucket, #2) by Leila Howland

message 32: by Lauren (last edited Mar 15, 2016 11:43AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Illuminae Files
Read:
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

To read:
Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman Untitled (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman

message 33: by Lauren (last edited Apr 11, 2016 08:14AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Magonia
Read:
Magonia (Magonia, #1) by Maria Dahvana Headley

To read:
Aerie (Magonia, #2) by Maria Dahvana Headley

message 34: by Lauren (last edited Apr 11, 2016 08:14AM) (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Falconer
Read:
The Falconer (The Falconer, #1) by Elizabeth May The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2) by Elizabeth May

To read:
Untitled (The Falconer, #3) by Elizabeth May

message 35: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Hex Hall
Read:
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

To read:
Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments The Fixer
Read:
The Fixer (The Fixer, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

To read:
The Long Game (The Fixer, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Embassy Row
Read:
All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1) by Ally Carter See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2) by Ally Carter

To read:
Before the Fall Arrival (Embassy Row #0.5) by Ally Carter Untitled (Embassy Row, #3) by Ally Carter

message 38: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Beautiful Idols
Read:
Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel

To read:
no cover

message 39: by Lauren (new)

Lauren R. (bookmarklit) | 47 comments Charlotte Holmes
Read:
A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1) by Brittany Cavallaro

To read:

message 40: by Lauren (new)