Selection Discussion discussion

The Elite (The Selection, #2)
This topic is about The Elite
Book Discussion > Book 2

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dramapuppy This is discussion on the second book of the Selection trilogy. You don't need to hide spoilers for books one or two, but hide all other spoilers.

Mariana | 69 comments Mod
It was very good though i was a little mad because America and Maxon didn't get well and never resolved problems properly but i guess it needed to happen sometime it needed drama and interesting plots

message 3: by カパリス (last edited Apr 07, 2015 02:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

カパリス | 31 comments I really liked how the plot kinda twisted with Maxon being caned by his own father, the King. Its also helping me right my own book(s). I also thought that the second book was kinda like the tragity book. There parts that made me really think and parts that I really, REALLY liked. ;)

message 4: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee (classy_girl98) | 7 comments Ok I think it's in this book, The Elite, that Maxon takes America up to the roof and it's raining and they start dancing. THAT is my favorite part in the whole book.

カパリス | 31 comments I LOVED that part too! I can't remember which book that's in. I kinda feel like it's in The One, but you might be right about it being in The Elite. darn you brain! WORK!! think. THINK!!

message 6: by Layla (new) - added it

Layla (layles) | 3 comments I've only just started book 2 and I am enjoying reading these books for the first time so no spoilers please but I am not a fan of Aspen or Kota does anyone else feel the same