Selection Discussion discussion

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
This topic is about The Selection
Book Discussion > Book 1

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dramapuppy Discussion ONLY on the first book. SPOILERS don't need to be hidden for book one, but hide all other spoilers.

Mariana | 69 comments Mod
His book was actually my favorite! It was awsome! it had humor drama love scenes etc! Really wonderful

Dramapuppy Yeah, I'd have to agree. It was the most focused on the Selection itself, if you know what I mean.

Yes i understand perfectly its like the one that was only center in the selection right? It was like a lot of drama with the girls and prince.... Only the selection itself as you say!

message 5: by Rania (last edited Nov 07, 2014 05:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rania Dali | 11 comments I love all the drama and Maxaon& America are perfect for each other!!!

Drama is my favorite! Yes i know i ship them so much! Really cute ...they truly deserve each other you know ;)

Maeve (echocinderella) This book was reaallyy good

Dramapuppy YES. (view spoiler)

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeah

I would say it was awsome ;) true! The more inteference he had was in the elite! Thats why it was my least favorite

message 11: by Violetval (new)

Violetval | 1 comments I just finished reading the series, and there's one thing about Maxon I still don't understand. With the amount of importance he placed on the Selection, how was he able to send eight girls home after just one conversation? What was his criteria for doing that?

カパリス | 31 comments I've read the series countless times and I still cannot get enough of them! to comment on Vioetval comment, I think that Maxon sent the 8 girls home after 1 conversation because he didn't feel any kind connection with them or they might not have shared the same interests. and don't, I won't give any spoilers about the other book series. but I will say that I love The Selection. and I won't say anything except, do you know about the new books?

カパリス | 31 comments I also think that no matter what America and Maxon will get through anything. They were meant for each other! :)

I think Maxon send the girls home because he didn't had a special connection as with the other ones. When you meet someone you can tell if you feel something towards them or not. Or just maybe because he couldn't relate with any of them and he couldn't see them as his wife/girlfriend

message 15: by カパリス (last edited Mar 26, 2015 03:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

カパリス | 31 comments true dat Mariana, true dat!

message 16: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee (classy_girl98) | 7 comments I have red hair like America does!

Van wrote: "I have red hair like America does!"

How lucky! I wish I had red hair :'( I have light brown/blonde :(

カパリス | 31 comments I have a dark brown, curly, afro. :)

Caprice wrote: "I have a dark brown, curly, afro. :)"

Cool!!! Curly hair is awesome. Mine is just wavy.