Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > completed action/thriller novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Hollinger (shannonhollinger) | 1 comments Hi, I'm looking for beta readers for a completed 80,000 word action/thriller novel. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm still working on a good blurb, but the synopsis-in-progress- is below. Thanks, Shannon
sholli347@gmail.com

"When Olivia Kasey, the Administrative Director of the President’s new Environmental One Agency finds herself held captive in a cave full of kidnapped scientists, it’s obvious she doesn’t fit in. After the scientists receive their assignments – to learn to cause and control natural disasters so that they can be used as undetectable weapons of destruction, Olivia knows that she has to help them escape the maniacal tyrant who is holding them against their will. As a lifetime of secrets and betrayals are revealed, Olivia finds herself forced to confront memories she’d rather not face, from her mother’s death to the real reason she’s in the cave. Up against impossible odds, will Olivia and the scientists be able to save themselves – and the world – before it’s too late?"

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Kisak | 9 comments This definitely sounds interesting. I'd like to see how you blurb it.

I've just completed a 95,000 word legal thriller. Would anyone mind critiquing my blurb?

Does this intrigue? Too much? Too little? Any suggestions?

LEGAL LIES

by
Kay Chandler

A blackmail note.
No one knows who’s behind it.

A beautiful new law partner.
No one knows her fatal flaw.

An impossible escape.
No one knows how.

No one but Attorney Angela Amati. She’s a faithful wife, a good mother, and a tough divorce attorney. But Angela has buried secrets of her own. After ten years, the man who was destroyed by Angela’s ‘legal lie’ on the witness stand is rising from the ashes seeking atonement. But this time the President of Bar won’t settle for seduction.