What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Thunder (Stone Braide Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Thunder
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Young Adult Book about Girl who Hunts People with Tattoo/Mark [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 12 comments I think this book was published within the last couple of years - if not this year. The book cover features a girl with a black swirling tattoo on collarbone/chest. The story is about a group of people who hunt down these individuals with tattoos or marks on them and the main character is this girl who is a hunter but then she becomes hunted when the strange mark suddenly appears on her too. I thought I had put this on my to-read list but when I went back I couldn't find it.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments i dont know what this book is but if you looked at it on here you could try searching your browser history with a keyword like tattoo or hunted or something to try and find its page :)

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 12 comments Oh I did try that first but I couldn't remember any of the character names and unfortunately the word 'tattoo' wasn't used in the title or the description. With such a vague reference, I couldn't narrow down the search.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 88 comments bummer! if you remember what day you looked it up you could just scroll through there...or if you aren't like me (on here 3 million times a day) maybe you could just search goodreads and scroll through those? ive found a ton of stuff that way lol

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 12 comments The book was actually in a give away contest. That was how I came across it. I signed up for the raffle and I thought I included it in my to-read list but when I went back to look it up it wasn't on the list. The contest is over now and the book no longer appears under give always.

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 257 comments Was this book kind of dystopian, cover a purplish with the girl on the cover looking away from the reader?

This seems familiar to me but before I go searching through my TBR of 3000+ books, I just wanted to make sure I was thinking of the same book you were.

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 12 comments I don't remember the color of the book - I think they used darker tones though and yes, the girl wasn't looking at the readers.

message 8: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments Thunder Thunder (Stone Braide Chronicles, #1) by Bonnie S. Calhoun came out last month

message 9: by Donna (new)

Donna | 46 comments Not sure as it's been a while since I read it, but could it be Marked??

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 12 comments That is the name of the book! Thunder. Thank you so much and thanks to everyone who helped, I really appreciate it!