LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Writing and Books > Favorite Books

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) So.. What is everyone's favorite book?

Mine is probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple.

message 3: by Billy (new)

Billy Moore | 8 comments http://www.screendaily.com/features/a...

This is a story about my book.

message 4: by Billy (new)

Billy Moore | 8 comments Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam to star in new Thai boxing drama A Prayer Before Dawn
Pacific Rim and Sons Of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam has signed up to star in A Prayer Before Dawn, a new drama centred around Thai boxing.

Hunnam will star as Billy Moore, a drug addict who becomes addicted to Ya Ba, a Thai drug which is similar to crack cocaine. After falling foul of the local authorities, he winds up incarcerated in the brutal Thai prison Klong Prem, which is known as the notorious Bangkok Hilton. Once inside, Moore, in an effort to survive, learns how to master Muay Thai boxing.

The film will be directed by Jean-Stephane Sauvaire and is based on Moore's own account of his time in Klong Prem. Sauvaire has already begun work on recruiting the rest of the cast, including former Muay Thai champions and former prisoners, reports ScreenDaily.

Hunnam will next be seen on the big screen in Guillermo Del Toro's dark thriller Crimson Peak, but has also all but confirmed he will be taking the title role in Guy Ritchie's new blockbuster, which is based on the legend of King Arthur.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The Dead Man In The Indian Creek.

message 7: by Sana (new)

Sana | 382 comments Has anyone read the symthoms of my insanity? By mindy raf? It's not my fav book but if ur into true romance and YA you'll like it;)

message 8: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 31 comments No

message 9: by Sana (new)

Sana | 382 comments Oh.

message 10: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 31 comments I like divergent

message 11: by Sana (new)

Sana | 382 comments Haven't read it. Ima read it:)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the Captured series by Erica Stevens

message 13: by Sara (last edited Nov 22, 2014 04:32PM) (new)

Sara (abookbuff) | 129 comments I absolutely LOVE Enclave. Every book exceeded my expectations, and the last one of the trilogy, Horde, blew my mind into a million pieces!! I'd give the trilogy a million stars if I could. Ahhhhhh, it's so amazing!!!

message 14: by Tijana (new)

Tijana Petkovic | -1 comments right now I am all about Lux series

message 15: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 31 comments Cinder and the selection

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 22 comments Ohh I love the selection, but I've never read cinder...

message 17: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 220 comments Elemental series, tiger saga, lux series, covenant series, lunar chronicles, divergent series, the mortal instruments, the infernal devices, percy jackson series (both)

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 22 comments :)

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 22 comments I never heard about the Rangers apprentice ... And I really want to read the tiger saga !!

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) My all time fave is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland though.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) A Wrinkle in Time is my ultimate FAVORITE book of all time.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Will solvit!

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth HARRY POTTER

message 24: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Ooooh yass, good one Alice

message 25: by Natalie (last edited Dec 24, 2014 12:47PM) (new)

Natalie (ya_books) | 7 comments I love the Divergent series (Insurgent,Allegiant), but I also really like the The Hunger Games series (Catching Fire, Mockingjay), but I also REALLY LOVE The Rain. I guess I don't really have a favorite book XD

message 26: by anusha (new)

anusha (bookishlyanusha) | 11 comments Well as I am a potterhead so the whole Harry Potter series, obviously.

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 22 comments Hahaha XD

message 28: by Rhys (new)

Rhys (haydenrhys) Mine are
Clockwork angel, the killing woods, divergent trilogy, hunger games trilogy, dear Canada series, Dorothy must die

message 29: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (dannelette) | 237 comments I just love this one The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred

message 30: by Booklife (new)

Booklife | 9 comments The Abandon series

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige.

message 32: by Booklife (new)

Booklife | 9 comments I want to read that but i haven't got a chance to get it

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It's awesome.

message 34: by Esmeralda (new)

Esmeralda (esmeralda_g) The mortal instruments series and the Harry Potter series

message 35: by KT (new)

KT | 69 comments To Kill a Mockingbird, The Outsiders, and Requiem for a Dream.
I also love the whole Harry Potter series!

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren AKA randomreader (randomfreckles1831) Throne of Glass Series and the Lunar Chronicles. I also love anything by Rick Riorden. Anna and the French Kiss is awesome too.

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren AKA randomreader (randomfreckles1831) AND ANY CASSANDRA CLARE BOOK

message 38: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 220 comments Nicole wrote: "I never heard about the Rangers apprentice ... And I really want to read the tiger saga !!"

its awesome!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

My favourite book is The Gita in Rhymed English Verse with Full Sanskrit Text. To have a copy email to: sibaprasaddutta44@yahoo.com