Old town discussion

High School

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Enchanted (fashionvamp) | 41 comments Mod
This is Old town high school.

Taylor walks through the half empty halls. Lockers slaming every where as the first day of school starts.

message 3: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 04:19PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Kaya and Kelly walked into school with Carlos and Alex. They saw another girl walking through the halls, who had brown hair and blue eyes. Kelly walked over to Taylor, passing by a brown haired girl with brown eyes.

message 4: by Juniper (last edited Nov 08, 2014 11:07PM) (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Adreana quickly scanned the halls in search for Alec, when she didn't see him she assumed he'd be late. Typical. She began walking in the direction of the music room, only to notice a brown haired girl, about her age, coming toward her with a younger girl following suit. Adreana ducked her head in attempt to not be noticed by either girls. Gladly, they'd been walking to someone else behind her.

message 5: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 04:21PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Eli and Alec arrived at school, Alec had driven them both to school, accidently being later than usual. "Hi Taylor" Kelly said to Taylor, excitedly. Kaya continued walking to her first class with Alex and Carlos. Alec walked over to Adreana, "Hey Adre, sorry for being late again. It was Ariel's fault this time, she was begging me to help her fix something with her laptop." Alec said.

"Hey," Taylor said back to Kelly smiling. She was daydreaming again. After quickly getting her books Taylor walks to her first class.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "See you later, Taylor." Kelly said, then walked to her first class while Alec and Eli waited for what Areana would say. Kaya sat in her first class with Alex and Carlos. Eli sat down against his locker.

Taylor waved to Kelly walking to the room next door.

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Eli and Alec waited a bit more then walked to their separate first classes, Alec walked into the room next door to Kelly's first class while Eli walked into the class he had with Carlos and Alex.

message 10: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

Taylor gets out her notebook for class getting ready. She was already bored and it's only the first day.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Eli got out his notebook and took some notes in his class, while Alec took out a piece of paper from his binder and turned it into a paper football. He then took notes in his notebook.

message 12: by Sarah Enchanted (last edited Nov 08, 2014 08:35PM) (new)

Lunch Finally came. Taylor takes a spot at an empty table pulling out her water bottle.

message 13: by Ken (last edited Nov 09, 2014 05:22AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Kelly got out of her class and walked to the table where Taylor was sitting. Kelly sat down next to Taylor. Eli and Alex sat together during lunch with Carlos and Kaya. Alec sat by Kelly team, who was already sitting with Taylor. "Hey, Taylor" Kelly said after getting her lunchbox off her backpack, which had Supernatural all over it and she even had a lunchbox that was decorated with Supernatural.

message 14: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"How was everything?" Taylor asked Kelly glad to see her long last friend.

message 15: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 08:44PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Great. Still haven't asked Maxwell Bruckhaus out, but it's still great to see you Tay. Oh by the way, my mom handed her Surf-Shop over to me, so I now own it. I can't believe how much we've actually changed between middle school and now. It's been what, a year, 3 years. When was the last time we actually hung out like this?" Kelly said, then added "What's up with you?"

message 16: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"Oh I'm fine. Mom still has the Cafe. Nothing much changed." Taylor lied tears threating to spill thinking about Her sister and Dad. She would have to tell Kelly soon. Blinking so tears would go away. "So... Maxwell still huh?"

message 17: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:10PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "You could tell me anything before, is something bothering you and yes still Max. Nothing going to change in that respect, especially since he is Varsity Football Captain and my friend as well, but also my crush, but nothing will change much if I do end up dating him." Kelly said after a while, then added "Oh, Kaya and I are on the football team. Kyle is doing flag football. My mom is doing some things around the surf-shop, but not much anymore. My dad is still doing his metalshop teaching. I'm still friends with Sage, Alex, and Carlos. And that's pretty much it, except that my maternal aunt recently passed away. Anyways, How's the Cafe going?"

message 18: by Sarah Enchanted (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:14PM) (new)

"G-Great." Taylor manages to say before tears start to form.

message 19: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:14PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "That's good. How about your mom, how is she? With still having the cafe responsibility that is. By the way, we should hang out on the weekend at the beach or the surf-shop, like we did back in Elementary School."

message 20: by Sarah Enchanted (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:18PM) (new)

"Good. Going to retaire soon though. Yeah we should." Taylor tries to wipe her tears before she burts.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Maybe Alex and Carlos would like to come along sometime, I could ask them. Max is busy with football on the weekends, but JV practice usually is not on the weekends, unless it is before and important game."

message 22: by Juniper (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Adreana decided not to go to lunch, instead she stayed in the music room to practice a piece she'd written a few nights ago. As she presses the cool brass to her lips, she couldn't help but think to earlier this morning when she hadn't answered Alec. It rude of her to walk off like she did, she needed to apologize.

message 23: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"Kelly I need to tell you something." Taylor stares at the table breathing hard.

message 24: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:28PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Alec was chatting with the football team, while wondering if Adreana would come or not to talk to him. "Ok, if it's a secret, I won't tell anyone. You know I don't tell anyone your secrets." Kelly responded.

message 25: by Juniper (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Adreana tried to focus on the music before her, but Alec's hurt face kept coming to mind. She had to talk to him. With a deep sigh she put her instrument in it's beige case before walking to where she assumed Alec would be. She spotted him at a table him his football buddies, and unsteadily made her way toward him.

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Alec was chatting with his buddies when he saw Adreana approaching.

message 27: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

Taylor burst into tears. "M-my dad and s-sophie are g-gone."

message 28: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:32PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "What happened to Soph, she get into so much trouble someone had to hurt her? I-I'm sorry.....It's okay though, you still have your mom and me and the cafe. I'm not going anywhere TayTay."

message 29: by Juniper (last edited Nov 09, 2014 02:04AM) (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Alec's eyes bored into Adreana's, as did his friends'. She flashed the other boys a dismissive look before turning her attention to Alec. "Uh. Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked him, trying not to sound entirely awkward.

message 30: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"Thier dead." Taylor whispers still not over thier deaths that happened six months ago.

message 31: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:38PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Sure, my buds usually just talk among themselves. A game is tonight, we were practicing all summer for it. Anyways...what is it you wanna talk about Adre?" Alec said after a while. His friends were silent for a while. "I didn't know, you acted like they were still here. Sorry for the loss, how'd your mom cope with it?" Kelly said after a while, trying to be nice about it and still find out what happened.

message 32: by Juniper (last edited Nov 09, 2014 02:03AM) (new)

Juniper | 11 comments She noticed his friends' odd stares. Not liking the way they were looking at her, she scowled. "In private, if you don't mind." She said to Alec.

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Don't mind..." He said and told his friends to stop staring, then told them that he needed to be alone somewhere for a bit.

message 34: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

Taylor composes herself. "They were coming home from soccer practice. A car with a drunk in it hit them from the front. Mom is still grieving. I'm doing better." She sighs.

message 35: by Juniper (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:54PM) (new)

Juniper | 11 comments After stepping out of hearing distance Adreana spoke up, "Look, I'm sorry about blowing you off this morning. It was wrong of me. I--" She cut herself off, realizing she was about to say something she wasn't ready to talk about. Distant relatives were giving her dad problems, saying things about her brother, Benny. "I was in a mood." she decided on saying, hoping she friend would buy it.

message 36: by Sarah Enchanted (last edited Nov 08, 2014 09:59PM) (new)

Max comes in late for lunch. He finds Taylor and Kelly at a table and decides weather on not to sit there. Taylor looked like she was crying. He decides to sit with them. He was nervouse of Kelly though because he had a crush on her.

message 37: by Ken (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:21PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Oh, it's okay if something was going on with your family. I get it, we have family problems sometimes. Like me and my sister Ariel, there's always problems with me and her." Alec said. Alex and Carlos walked over to the table with Max, Kelly, and Taylor. The two sat down next to Max. "Hey Max" Kelly said after a while. "Hi Bro" Alex said, not sure if Max really noticed or not.

message 38: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"Hey Kelly, Taylor, Carlos, And little bro." Max replied nodding playing cool.

Taylor smiled at the newcomers. "Hello boys," Taylor said.

message 39: by Juniper (last edited Nov 08, 2014 10:30PM) (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Feeling satisfied that Alec wasn't upset with her, she went with him to sit down for lunch.

message 40: by Ken (last edited Nov 09, 2014 03:09PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Hi Taylor" Carlos and Alex said at the same time. "Game next week After school, don't forget" Alex said to his older brother. Carlos smiled at Taylor, happy to be around other people. Kaya came over last, sitting with the rest of them next to Carlos. "Hi Taylor, Max, Alex, Carlos." Kaya said after a while. Alec sat down next to one of his friends at the table with Taylor and asked them to make space for his friend Adreana.

message 41: by Juniper (new)

Juniper | 11 comments Adreana was now wedged between Alec and Maxwell. Max smiled at her, though, she could tell he was just trying to be polite. When Alec met Max his freshman year they hit it off. She and the latter, however, not so much. He seemed nice enough, but she was hesitant to let someone new into her life. Adreana assumed he found that her to be standoffish. She didn't blame him. She was well aware she didn't play to nice with others.

message 42: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments Alec got his lunchbox, which had pictures of footballs all over it. Alex and Carlos saw Adreana and waved hi, then they took out their lunchboxes, which were both black and matching. Kelly saw Adreana and smiled. Kaya took out her Supernatural lunchbox and then smiled at Adreana.

message 43: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

Lunch was the only good part of the long day. Taylor meet Kelly at the parking lot. "So you went to hang out somewhere?" Taylor asks Kelly glad to leave school.

message 44: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "Sure, I would be chilling with Sage, but things have gotten crazy between him and his brother. It has to do with Lily, she's got all of Mark's attention these days. Which is why Mark and Sage are fighting, but I wish they would get along like the old days. Anyways, we can go chill at the surf-shop, it like almost never open on Fridays. Schedule for it changed, but beyond that, nothing about the place changed. My mom's surfboard still hangs above the office door and my orange surfboard still leans against the wall in the office. Only difference is I have no idea if I want to keep the shop in the family, but I guess I will. It's like our second home practically."

message 45: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

"Cool. You should keep tho shop I loved hanging out there. Hope Sage and Mark work it out." Taylor said playing with her keys that were in her hands. "Meet you there." She waves getting in her car.

message 46: by Ken (last edited Nov 09, 2014 03:15PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 40 comments "See ya Taytay" Kelly said as she waved. Thinking about what Taylor had said while Kelly walked to her mustang, she decided to keep the shop. Kaya, Eli, Alec, Alex, Carlos, Rayni, Amy, and Lily had already gone off in the direction of the shop. Kelly got into her mustang and drove to the shop.