Suicide, a no go discussion

Suicide > What do I do for my friend

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 242 comments Mod
Have you tried talking to her? Have you tried to listen to her?
You've told us what she did but you're not telling us what you're trying to do.

message 2: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

Do you know any of her friends?

message 3: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

So basically you are in a position where you are just left looking in and you can't do anything? Well all you can do is look though the window, but not much else. Right? I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you can do. I am never really in this sinario. I need to sleep, maybe I can help tmrw.

message 4: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Call me Music (new)

You need to make sure she understands it's serious :0

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 11 comments Ruby ❤ Winchester~ Mendes~Dean is Bae {Whovian}{High functioning Sociopath}{Driver Picks The Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole}{Potterhead, Demigod} wrote: "I know. But every time we try to bring it up, she just gets all defensive, and then tries to joke it off. Like, one of us even said "Dude, we don't think you're taking this seriously" and she just..."

As a person who self-harms, I think this is a normal reaction. If you were approaching me in a group, I would get defensive. I think the best way to go about it is sit her down in private on your own and tell her how you feel about her and if she did anything serious how much you would miss her etc. pretty much just make her feel loved, and then address her cutting habits.

That's how I would want someone to approach me anyway.. Just give it a try, and don't make her feel like she's "weird" or "wrong", because that'll make her feel even worse. << That's coming from experience.