New Adult Book Club discussion

Ruin (Ruin, #1)
This topic is about Ruin
Archived Monthly Group Reads > November Group Read - Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Our group read for November is Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken. To find out more about the book - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/Ruin-Book-Rache...
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ruin-Book-Rac...
Barnes and Noble - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ruin-...

Ashley (ashielizz) I absolutely loved this book! I will be doing a reread and can't wait to discuss it with everyone.

Kaveshni Naidoo | 14 comments I also loved this book, #soexcited

message 4: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) I'm excited to get started on this book and see what everyone has to say about it... :) :) :)

message 5: by T (new) - rated it 4 stars

T | 3 comments Just read it :)

message 6: by T (new) - rated it 4 stars

T | 3 comments Ashley wrote: "I absolutely loved this book! I will be doing a reread and can't wait to discuss it with everyone."

Ashley I just creeped on your profile and saw you read "Easy." Still haven't read it! Should I read that or thoughtless?

Ashley (ashielizz) Trisha wrote: "Ashley wrote: "I absolutely loved this book! I will be doing a reread and can't wait to discuss it with everyone."

Ashley I just creeped on your profile and saw you read "Easy." Still haven't read..."

You haven't read Easy?! Must read now!

Kimberly Rose | 8 comments Oh! I've been meaning to read this for far too long. I'm all over it! :)

Kimberly Rose | 8 comments Trisha wrote: "Ashley wrote: "I absolutely loved this book! I will be doing a reread and can't wait to discuss it with everyone."

Ashley I just creeped on your profile and saw you read "Easy." Still haven't read..."

Okay, so when you mentioned Thoughtless, I had to see if you read it yet because Kellen Kyle is my number one pretend love. Number f-ing one. Make sure you read the whole series. The development of the characters is FANTASTIC!

Skylar Nightingale | 5 comments I'm 90% in and I am crying. What is going to happen? I want to know but I don't. But I will press on.

Skylar Nightingale | 5 comments Just finished and I loved it. I loved the character interactions, the emotion connected between each of them. I found it comical how Kiersten met Wes--counting abs. I liked the "Pinky and the Brain" reference. I fell in love with Weston's heart. It offered wonderful advice about life--facing your fears. Awesome... What did you guys think?

Skylar Nightingale | 5 comments Kaveshni wrote: "I also loved this book, #soexcited"

What was one of your favorite lines from the book?

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments Hey guys!

So glad everyones reading this book! It was one of my favorites! I want to know though what were your favorite moments in the story!

What was your favorite Kiersten and Wes moment?
Your thoughts on Gabe and Lisa ( I loved them both and super happy there wasn't any love triangles)
Anyone else bawl their eyes out at the end?
What'd you think about Wes' nurse and that aspect?

I posted pretty broad questions so hopefully we can all get into them and talk about them and whatever other questions you had!

** Also Trisha I'd read Easy first :) It's a standalone. Plus Kellen from Thoughtless will need your undivided attention for his three books so that may take a little longer

Turtlefrog I just finished this book and LOVED IT! So many great quotes. I couldn't remember the last time I highlighted a book so much.
I didn't bawl my eyes out but definitely had my tears jerked. LOL!

Mirela I just love this book !!

message 16: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Burch | 16 comments I think I highlighted most of the book. It's such a beautiful story. Van Dyken writes such amazing books!. Loved Wes and Kiersten. =)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 120 comments I definitely love this book. I've just read it last month and it made me cry. Rachel Van Dyken is awesome

message 18: by T (new) - rated it 4 stars

T | 3 comments Ashley wrote: "Trisha wrote: "Ashley wrote: "I absolutely loved this book! I will be doing a reread and can't wait to discuss it with everyone."

Ashley I just creeped on your profile and saw you read "Easy." Sti..."

Read it finally! Loved it!!!! Thank ya!!!!