New Adult Book Club discussion

All In (Cedar Mountain University, #2)
This topic is about All In
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #307 All In by Ann Garner

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (last edited Nov 05, 2014 02:42PM) (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Title: All In
Author: Ann Garner
Genre: New Adult Romance Novel
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 20

Synopsis:

For Grace Marsh there had never been a doubt that she was meant to be with Grant Michaels. From the moment she had met her brothers’ best friend she had known he was the one for her, and after two years together it seemed that he felt the same.

Until the night he knocks on her door and sends her entire world into a tailspin when he breaks her heart.

Jacob Ross was the American dream. The son of a football legend who was well on his way to a place by his father’s side in the NFL hall of fame. Until the day he walked away from it all without looking back.

A chance meeting between them finally puts Grace on the path toward putting her heart back together. But can she make a future with Jacob when she keeps getting pulled back into the past? Can she prove to him that she’s All In, or will she lose it all before it even really begins?

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

1 dlindblom@bevcomm.net mobi
2 joyhdae.albert@gmail.com ePub
3 fmal30@yahoo.com ePub
4 sgiova.7@gmail.com mobi
5 Jeskahhambick@yahoo.com mobi
6 geokika@gmail.com mobi
7 amarshall1024@gmail.com mobi
8 saltsnmore@yahoo.com mobi
9 smith0039_35@kindle.com mobi
10 Candicesager@gmail.com mobi
11 Betmyrick_16@kindle.com mobi
12 fireandicebookreviews@gmail.com mobi
13 haleighrichey@gmail.com ePub
14 Andersonjeweler@yahoo.com mobi
15 shireholl@gmail.com ePub
16 sweetsweetbaby74@yahoo.com epub
17 waldorfforu@gmail.com epub
18 ramneek97@hotmail.co.uk epub
19 annettesmall@hotmail.com epub
20 feltzo23@yahoo.gr PDF
21 trish.fernandez03@yahoo.com epub

message 2: by Deb (new)

Deb Lindblom | 17 comments Would love to read and review dlindblom@bevcomm.net mobi, please! Thanks!

Joyhdae | 77 comments I would love read it. ePub please. joyhdae.albert@gmail.com

message 4: by Felicia (new) - added it

Felicia | 88 comments i would like to read/review please
fmal30@yahoo.com
epub please :)

Sgiova | 246 comments sgiova.7@gmail.com mobi please

message 6: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 43 comments Jeskahhambick@yahoo.com mobi please

Kika (geokika) | 227 comments geokika@gmail.com
mobi please
thanks

Ashley (pageturningmama) | 141 comments amarshall1024@gmail.com mobi please. Thanks!!

Erika | 157 comments I'd love to read this for review! Thanks! mobi please!
saltsnmore@yahoo.com

message 10: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Smith | 7 comments smith0039_35@kindle.com
Mobi please. Thanks!!

message 11: by Candice (new)

Candice Sager (cjsager) | 8 comments Want to read! Candicesager@gmail.com mobi please

message 12: by beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

beth myrick (bethmyrick) | 33 comments I would love to read. Send ASAP. Betmyrick_16@kindle.com. mobile please

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 22 comments fireandicebookreviews@gmail.com mobi please.

message 14: by Haleigh (new)

Haleigh Richey haleighrichey@gmail.com
ePub please!

Leslee Anderson | 47 comments Andersonjeweler@yahoo.com
Mobi

Shire (shirenye) I would love to read this one! but would you have to read Pieces of Me first? If not, shireholl@gmail.com ePub :)

Heather | 90 comments I was also curious if I needed to read Pieces of Me before this. I'd really love to read this.

sweetsweetbaby74@yahoo.com epub please!

Shalini | Book Rambler (book_rambler) | 64 comments I would like to read and review the book.
E-mail me:
waldorfforu@gmail.com
In Epub format please.

Ramneek | 69 comments would love to r&r please
ramneek97@hotmail.co.uk
epub would be great, thanks :D

message 20: by 4smalls (last edited Nov 04, 2014 02:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

4smalls | 38 comments Love to!
annettesmall@hotmail.com
epub

Georgina ☽ themalf0ydiaries  | 14 comments feltzo23@yahoo.gr
PDF please,
Thanks!

Trisha  (trish03) | 36 comments trish.fernandez03@yahoo.com Epub

message 23: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments COPIES ALL GONE

Joyhdae | 77 comments Lori-- did you send them out already? Because I never received. Thank you in advance

message 25: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Copies are now on the way.

message 26: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Shire wrote: "I would love to read this one! but would you have to read Pieces of Me first? If not, shireholl@gmail.com ePub :)"

I have asked the author. It looks like it can be read as a standalone, but might have overlaping characters.

message 27: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorilovesbooks) | 350 comments Heather wrote: "I was also curious if I needed to read Pieces of Me before this. I'd really love to read this.

sweetsweetbaby74@yahoo.com epub please!"

I have asked the author. It looks like it can be read as a standalone, but might have overlaping characters.

message 28: by Barb (new)

Barb | 116 comments If there are any more I would like to read and review!
Terah32602@yahoo.com Mobi. Thank you!

message 30: by beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

beth myrick (bethmyrick) | 33 comments I reviewed and posted after I read it. I suppose it can be read on the amazon reviews but would like to know how to post it goodreads.

message 33: by Kika (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kika (geokika) | 227 comments hey Lori I haven't received this book yet.

Heather | 90 comments Loved it! Thank you! Here's my review
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Leslee Anderson | 47 comments Thank so much. I loved the book. I want more of this beautiful family and friends. I want to read Pieces of Me. Is there a newsletter for Ann Garner?

Anyway, thanks again.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Ashley (pageturningmama) | 141 comments Thank you for the opportunity to read/review.

Shire (shirenye) LOVED IT!
Here's y review of All In and Pieces of Me. Thank you for letting me read. :)

4smalls | 38 comments Here is my review. Thanks. I finished reading this book a few days ago but the characters have stuck with me. (I like that!!) Thanks.

Erika | 157 comments Thank you for the opportunity to read this! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...