Fairy Tail discussion

Quests > Monster-Man Hunt

Comments Showing 1-50 of 293 (293 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments For Gwydion.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion crossed into Fiore by ship, with the help of some kind fishermen that he'd met in his own nation. They'd probably hate him if they knew about his eyes, but he didn't let them see them. He was currently avoiding a group he knew was tracking him, because he'd seen their magic eagle. He was avoiding a Dragon-Slayer, he knew, a Requip Mage, a Sky Maker, and a Crash magic user. Other Wizards were after him, too. He just didn't know how the country knew he'd arrived. The authorities must have alerted ERA. He stopped in a clearing, catching his breath after leading the wizards in a huge circle. Hopefully, he had a bit.

Zephyr was beginning to become frustrated. Why couldn't they catch the guy? He was either really lucky, or it knew they were after it.

Gildarts was even more enraged.

Zephyr's eagle found that four mages were heavy. Luckily, Yunna was tracking him on foot, so it wasn't five.

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((BTW, it's been awhile. They've been after him for at least a month.))

message 4: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza would have been going about in heaven's wheel, but for the magic it drained and the speed of the eagle, to spare it. This was better. She noticed a boat docking at the pier, but overlooked it. "It's getting hard to sense him..."

inactive account (supernerdgavin) (( ... I won't make him do anything but Ezekiel is there to for a obvious reason. Only person who will know he's there would be Gwydion though..))

message 6: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna was running after the bird, luckily the bird flew slower with so many people. Although, she was still starting to wheeze a bit from running so long. Although the thoughts of her own body kept her going. She looked so amazing, and how was she supposed to keep it amazing? Exercise!

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion stayed still until he noticed the Dragon-Slayer just a tiny bit away. "Already?" he asked, sighing. "Maybe I ought to just face them. That Dragon's nose is pretty keen," he murmured, leaning back in the grass, like he enjoyed. An afternoon nap would be really well earned at the second, if he had a moment.

Zephyr finally noticed the target. "There," he said, bringing the eagle into a dive.

Gildarts jumped off to attack first. Oddly enough, the target lifted a finger, blocking his crash magic attack with... Crash Magic? The two forces collided and cancelled out.

"Look, I don't know why you people are after me, but I don't want to fight," Gwydion said, using Crash magic on the Eagle to stop it from charging into him.Zephyr landed on his feet, not willing to listen to anything just yet.

message 8: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza launched off the dragon, feet touching the ground, like whispering against the grass like the wind. Her armor formed around and she attacked Gwydion head on, hate on her face. She'd been looking forwards to this. Every moment had been agonized, drawn out pain, til now.

message 9: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna skidded to a halt as she saw the two crash magics collide. " Ok, time to get some energy," Yunna grunted as she scrabbled along the ground for plants. She just hoped nothing would be shot at her as she ate. She sucked up some plant bear by as she eyed the target closly.

(( I got honework. Would you mind a posting order?))

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Me, Ilsa, Rock: 10 Min wait, unless someone asks specifically to be waited on?))

message 11: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Sounds good to me.))

message 12: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments (( Alright.))

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Zephyr attacked from an angle, in synch with her, hate-wise. His wind, black with rage, attacked.

Magic circles appearing in Gwydion's eyes as he analyzed the magics. He splayed a hand, and Erza's sword's composition appeared to him. He altered it, shattering them in her hands. Then he used a shield to block the wind based attacks. "I said wait! I don't want to fight you!" he yelled, trying to reason with them. He'd never even met these people.

"You wanted to fight when you stabbed our friend in the back," Gildarts snarled, though he didn't attack. Using magic against this guy seemed to be tricky.

message 14: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza didn't mind the swords. She attacked as it was, barefisted, bringing her fist across his face. Her mouth was in a thin line, eyes red from grief.

message 15: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna had ate enough plants, and resisted the urge to yell that she was fired up, she had to be sneaky. She turned one of her arms into roots and sent it into the ground. She preyed he didn't find her out. (( Is he on the dock still or on some ground? Also I need to know uf there is stones in the way to plan Yunna's move accordingly.))

message 16: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Grass hill))

message 17: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments (( Sorry. In working mode.))

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Clearing.))

Gwydion staggered back. "I didn't kill anyone..." he murmured, holding his jaw. His accented voice was laced with pain. Well, in this country, anyway. He noticed a magic moving towards him underground. "What I seek is thunder... Izuchi!" he cast, a lightning bolt blasting into the ground, burning through the root.

Zephyr blinked in confusion. It didn't sound like he was lying, but they had a picture of him and everything. It was blurry, sure, but still. "I'll kill you. Heavenly Winds..." he started, ready to sacrifice his body to rip the man to shreds.

"That spell will kill you!" Gwydion said in shock, analyzing Zephyr's magic.

message 19: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza, appropriately, turned back and punched Zephyr before he could finish that spell. "I'm going to kill him," she corrected Zephyr, turning back towards the prey. She came forwards, to fight with her fists once more.

message 20: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna let out a hiss as her wooden hand was burnt. "So I need a more direct approche," she thought as what remained of her attack slid back to form her hand. She started again, running toward the fighting mages.

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion backed off a bit "Would you people listen to me?! I don't know what you're talking about," he said, magically enhancing his speed to out-maneuver Erza and Gildarts, as Zephyr recovered.

((I'm guessing that he's going to have to knock them all out to get away, and then evade them for longer, until I set up a place to convince them he's a good guy?))

message 22: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((I suppose.))

"You can't pretend you don't know," she growled, "I saw your face. You'll die for your killing." She moved to intercept, bringing a fist that would likely miss his face.

message 23: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments (( Yunna needs to get there first.))

Yunna groaned as she ran toward the group. She could feel all that running creeping up on her, but she couldn't let that get to her now. She had to make sure he was defeated!

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I haven't killed anyone in this godforsaken country!" Gwydion growled, though reason seemed past these people. He blasted the three closest to him with powerful wind magic he'd copied from Zephyr.

message 25: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza was blown away. He probably should have used some memory magic or something.

message 26: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna gasped as she saw her friends fly through the air. She cursed under her breath. She wanted to use her dragon force (( Is that what it was called?)), but feared he would have copied it too.

message 27: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion used a spell to fly off, escaping yet again as Zephyr and Gildarts were blown back.

message 28: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza scrambled to her feet, trying to pursue, but she couldn't go high enough or fast enough. She landed a ways away from the others, praying for some privacy.

message 29: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna grunted. She wanted to send a wooden hand after him, but he was too far. As she caught up with the group she left out a gasp for breth. " Ok... Next time... I'm not running after you guys," she wheezed.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion went to find some village to hide in.

Zephyr cursed and stomped off to be alone.

Gildarts sighed and pulled out a canteen.

message 31: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I will," Erza said, "I don't mind it, this time." She shook her head. "Let's make camp here." She was very shaky, like she wanted to cry.

message 32: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments (( I think I'm going to sleep after this post so go ahead and skip ahead without waiting ten mins XD.))

" Wait... I can smell him still.... I know which way he's heading, unless he changed his sent," Yunna said before taking a large breath. Why had she agreed to come on the task? It wasn't even a quest to her now as the guild master probably kicked them out by now. This sucked.

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I'm going to bed, so, I think we should stop for tonight.))

message 34: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Okay, good night, everyone!))

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Gwydion was taken in by a kind family for the night, though he planned to leave in just a few minutes, anyway.

message 36: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza explored the nearby area, trying to get a feel for Gwydion's magic, trying to track him.

message 37: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna sniffed at the air. She was going to try to following his sent for as long as she could.

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Someone else was already closing in on Gwydion, however, and were making their move.

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza was unknowingly getting pretty close.

message 40: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments Yunna still had a ways to go. She wanted to make sure she didn't get thrown off the trail.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Three members of the Northern Moons were breaking into house of said family, having tracked him to it first. When Erza and CO arrived, they were stabbing the man as he tried to defend Gwydion. The wife and child cowered in fear as Gwydion watched, enraged. He watched them smack the family around to push their way at him, and snapped. The house around him evaporated, and this followed.

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Gotta practice for violin. Wait for me please.))

message 43: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Sure. Just gotta ask, did he kill the wife and child in his rage?))

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Nah. Not yet, anyhow.))

message 45: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza and company arrived, and Erza instantly went into action, hearing a screaming child with a woman curled around him, sobbing. She requipped to heaven's wheel and darted into the sky, trying to get the family out of harm's way.

message 46: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments "Erza! Be careful!" Yunna yelled as she saw the heads of the attackers get blown off. This guy was a a maniac! Yunna shook her head though. No time for fear. She ran after Erza as she charged the death sentence.

message 47: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Super thanks for the graphic head explosions, Drax. :P))

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((You're welcome! :D))

Gwydion tried to force his hand to his own eyes. "Stop it!" he gasped at himself, struggling.

People die, but you don't care.

An ominous voice echoed from him, as if his eyes were talking back.

"No! Stop! I'm not like that!" he struggled, in the center of his own crater.

Do not resist me!

The voice was insistent, and the tears from Gwydion's eyes seemed to stop streaming, and his ominous eyes widened as a different, more evil being took control.

"First comes destruction..."

The voice now came from Gwydion's own mouth. He was gone, for the moment. In a second, he was on one of the surviving guild members who'd killed the man. He raised his hand to his face, and...

message 49: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((And... TURNED HIM INTO MAGICAL SPARKLES! :D You're so violent. That's fun.))

Erza herded the two remaining family members to safety. "Everyone, get clear!" In Levy's short research she'd sent Erza's way via Warren, when their prey became like this, he was unstoppable, killing all. "Yunna, get out of there!"

message 50: by Drax (last edited Nov 04, 2014 11:55AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "And what will you call me?" The God asked the Fairies, turning to them.

"Hero, Monster, Dark God, Man... Which of these is accurate?"

Zephyr feared for their lives, now. The guy had seemed pretty nice, before all of the rampaging death. He definitely wasn't the guy who killed Morgan, if he could do all of this. Why waste his time killing Morgan and not Erza when he could vaporize them?!

Gildarts wasn't certain how to fight the thing, now.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6