Detailed Roleplayers discussion

32 views
1x1 > NAY-NAY AND JAZZY FTW

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kikki (last edited Dec 24, 2014 10:41PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

I had the idea that Muse A has lived in the woods their whole life as part of something that I want to surprise you with, and as a result doesn't know about things like cars and stuff so that it could add a layer of cuteness about his ignorance on like everything, and also mystery in how my charrie could be so unknowledgeable in a realm full of technology and stuff?

The surprise is that Muse B will be like, the only known good shifter in existence. There are lots of shifters, its where rumors of beings like bigfoot, the abominable snowman and so on come from. For an evil shifter to unlock their powers, they must brutally murder and consume a human after forming a bond with them. It essentially seals their evilness within them and gives them a huge, powerful true form. Muse B's parents were found shortly after Muse B was born and the shifters said they would come back and force Muse B and his parents to join them when he reached his late teens. Frightened about this, they disappeared into the woods after faking their deaths and eventually the parents died. Muse B believes that he is supposed to live in the woods and doesn't know about any cities or technology cause they kept that information and stuff away from him so he wouldn't be tempted to leave the safety of the woods. But they find him anyways and end up chasing him through the woods until they meet up with your charrie by almost getting hit by the car (or actually being hit your choice). Muse B is like, really open about everything except that and doesn't say anything about the evil shifters(of which he doesn't know a lot of anyways) or why he was in the woods or why he doesn't know about like anything.

So there are two types of shifters: good and evil
But there are rarely, if any, good shifters
The evil ones try and tempt the few good ones into their side, specifically Muse A and his/her family
Muse A and family flees into the safety of the woods after taking their deaths, but the parents died
Muse A had never left the woods but did when they're found
Muse B finds Muse A

to be more specific, there are evil shifters and neutral shifters. Before Muse A, there has not been a known good shifter who existed beyond rumors.

but other than that the rest of its right. They fled when Muse A was like 2 so they don't know anything about the city or anything like that.



that would be interesting to have the societies and groups and things. And Muse B could perhaps be a neutral shifter if you'd like, or if you want to go a bit more supernatural, they could be a different species altogether who perhaps usually seeks out the evil shifters who start to kill too many humans and takes them out?

Well, Muse B can be either on Muse A's side and help them or be on the evil side and is against Muse A. In the latter case, something changes in Muse B that can possibly cause them to start to oppose the evil side.

^_^ sounds like a plan, I'm fine with whichever you want Muse B to be, either neutral or evil and has a change of heart. Perhaps Muse A's innocence will help with that?

so i'm thinking that she's a magician or someone with magic of some sort
whatever she is, there are two types of them: the ones that are "favored" and the ones that have "fallen." the "favored" are the ones that have magic or something that are granted specially. the "fallen" can be those who were not favored and has a different type of magic or that something; they can be born that way or turned. because of these two types, they're separated into two groups. the "fallen" associates with anyone that aren't "good"
im thinking that my character was born as a "favored" but was stolen by a "fallen" because of her abilities and turned to them and taught "fallen" magic or whatever.

Did you want to incorporate the shifters into it? Like perhaps the fallen work with the evil shifters while the favored usually fight the fallen or evil shifters when they start to do things like kill a bunch of humans or force others to try and join them?

there could be a bunch of other supernatural creatures in it
and it could all make an impression on the rp or whatever
oh!
their meeting can totally be the start of a bigger plot!
something that may involve humans and supernatural


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════


════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════
. M ᴀ ᴠ ɪ s . R ʜ ᴇ ᴀ . S ɪ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ᴏ ɴ .

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ ▣ ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs ▣ ᴏᴜᴛsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ▣ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ
════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════

════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════

ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ɪᴛ.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ.

ɪ'ᴍ ғᴀʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ.
════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════


════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════

ᴍʏ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ?
ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄɪᴀɴ.
ᴀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀᴇᴅ.
ᴀ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ.
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ.
════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════


════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.

ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ.
════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════



════════════════════ ‹ ❦ › ════════════════════



message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
Teodoro Renzo

Eighteen| Childish| Innocent| Cries easily when frightened
▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

"It was you who took me in and gave me the attention I so desperately desired, you who saved me from those who wanted to hurt me, even if by accident. Thank you."

Teodoro is a shapeshifter who can take the form of a white tiger cub as he is not considered fully matured yet.

When matured his shifted appearance will be that of a full grown tiger, except much larger.

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

"I-I got scared of the thunderstorm....c-can I sleep with you?"

Teodoro is terrified of thunder, and generally anything with loud noises, but thunderstorms are by far his biggest fear.
▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀



message 4: by Kikki (last edited Dec 24, 2014 10:48PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
“The terror takes you. The cage is locked and the curtain drawn. Fingers dance along as blades, carving memories into your flesh that will leave scars long past being healed.”



Fear, in its purest form, flooded through Teodoro's veins as he flew through the trees as fast as his limbs could take him, his small black and white form flitting through the shadows. He dared not look back at the hulking beast chasing after him, knowing how far away it was would not help matters, especially since he needed to watch where he was going to avoid tripping and ended up its next meal. He panted in terror as he pushed himself to and beyond his bodies limits, adrenaline giving him the strength needed to keep going despite his exhaustion. He had to get away, if he wanted to survive there had to be a way to escape. The sound of one of those strange, hard rivers that smelled very strongly ahead of him caught his attention and he bee-lined for it as best he could, thinking that perhaps he could use the strong stench of the road and heavy traffic to lose it and hide.

The tiger cub raced through the forest, leaping over logs or scrambling under them when he had to before darting off again. He was tackled at one point by the beast chasing him and he squealed in agony as he felt its fangs bury deep into his flesh, drawing blood as he struggled desperately to get free. He clawed at its face as best he could and wriggled until he was free and fled again, his blood leaving a clear trail for it to follow as he limped on, his body aching terribly from the powerful jaws that had encased his chest moments before, no doubt breaking a few ribs, until he stumbled upon the weird, strong smelling hard river. Exhausted and his strength flagging, he out onto the road, then collapsed onto his side. He didn't care if a scary monster thing that roared along roads ate him, it would be better than dying at the paws of the monster chasing him. He squinted as a light shone on his body, quivering in terror and cold alike as he closed his eyes, hiding his face and awaiting his fate as he had not the strength to do anything else with the blood that was leaving his body creating a pool around him on the hard, smelly river.


message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) yeah, so you can have Teo get hi, or maybe the car goes over him cause he's small and the monster get hit or have her slam on the brakes or whatever you want really ^_^ what happens next is totally up to you


message 6: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Dec 29, 2014 07:33PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
It was a feeling that she never felt before. A feeling that told her where she needed to be, what she should be doing. It was...strange. The voice in the back of her mind kept telling her to drive to the forest just outside of town, the forest on the way to the big city. It was an odd feeling. Uncanny.

Not really. Those kinds of feelings happened before, but this time, it was slightly different. She didn't know how to explain it or describe it. She just knew. She tried ignoring it because she didn't want to go out late at this time--it was pretty late--but it bugged her so much that she had to settle the feeling. And off she went to where the feeling told her to go.

Honestly, she didn't really like driving. There were so many dangers and things to check while she drove that it wasn't always pleasant. Sometimes, she wondered why people couldn't wait to turn sixteen and get a driver's license. Well, even before getting the license, there was so much that had to be completed and passed to get the card. What's worse: driving in the dark, on the road that ran along the forest. Very pleasant. But the feeling started to lessen on where she needed to go as she drove, but the tension rose. She didn't understand why. Not at this point in time.

What's that on the road? A dead...animal? Something was lying on the road as if it was dead. She kept looking at it, slowing down to see what it was, and to see if the feeling was pointing at that thing on the road. The feeling was almost gone at this point, but the tension didn't seem to stop increasing. She was about to stop in front of the thing when she heard a faint growl, or was it a roar? Whatever it was, it didn't sound like it was from here. She drove forward a little more, covering the thing under her car. She opened the window and stared at the forest, looking to see what it was.

Well, hello there, She thought when a pair dark red orbs glowed faintly in the darkness of the forest. How are you faring on this fine night? Would you care to go now? I don't like your presence here. It makes driving even more dangerous. The presence in the forest seemed to ponder on her words, but decided to ignore her request of leaving and started to advance. She sighed, shaking her head. It's not that hard to understand. She glared into the forest. Leave. Now, before I come to you. The presence seemed to understand her this time, for it quickly vanished.

She sighed again, wondering if what she said was ever difficult to process. Really, it was simple requests. Why did people--things--have to make it so difficult? She got out of her car and bent down, looking under the car to see what the thing on the road was. Her long brown hair sliding down her shoulder to the floor.

A tiger cub? A white tiger cub. Oh. Oh. Why was a tiger cub doing on the road? Tigers weren't native to this region, or the country. What was it doing here? Puzzled by her discovery, she stared at it for a few minutes, also marveling at rare it was to see a white tiger cub. Then she spotted the injuries on the tiger cub. Bloody. Scratches. It looked like it was limb. She had to rescue it. She quickly got back into the car, went into reverse to back out a bit, and got back out again to pick up the tiger cub carefully. She didn't know how injured the cub was, but judging from the gashes, it seemed serious. It needed treatment now. She quickly got back into the car, trying her best not to move too harshly. She gently put the cub down on the front seat and drove back home to give it treatment.

The feeling was gone. The tension was gone. Was it the tiger cub that the feeling was telling her? It was most likely it. The feeling didn't disappear when she noticed the presence in the forest, it only did when she picked up the cub. What did it mean?

Mavis Rhea Silverton picked up the cub. Little did she know, it was a start of a new story. Something that she didn't think would happen will happen as a result of the meeting.

That was a lame ending, but that's the start.



message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) psh I love it, its like the perfect start hehe


message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Teodoro went in and out of consciousness as events unfolded around him that would change his life forever. He finally swam to consciousness when he felt something touch him, mewling softly in fear as he struggled to amass the energy required to open his eyes and focus on whatever had grabbed him, terrified it was the monster again. When he managed to look up however, he was surprised to see a humanoid shape, like his other form, holding him and carrying him into......the monster that drove on the smelly hard rivers?! Was he to be fed to the monster?!! Fear started to set in until the human formed shifter, that he assumed must be like his parents, also got into the monster. What was going on? Why was the monster allowing such things? He'd never seen anything like this before.

He would have used the chance of being inside the strange monster for a better examination of what he was in, but his body hurt, his back and chest especially, and he knew he was dealing with blood loss. He felt very weak and light-headed. The overwhelming desire to sleep was plaguing him, but he was sensible enough to not go gently into that dark night, as it were. He wasn't sure if that applied, it was something his parents had mentioned once...

Feeling like his mind was drifting in a dark direction, he tuned himself into what was going on around him again, trying to move and mewling in pain when he did, the sound plaintive and making clear that he was hurting, though he was unsure if the shifter was a cat shifter or not, so he had no idea if they understood his mention of his hurts.



message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha really? omg I totally didn't even know XD


message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD I guess I was just as idk tired or something cause I totes didn't see it, that's funny


and awesometasticallyness!


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Mavis could tell the tiger cub was in pain whenever the car drove over a slight bump in the road or moved into a comfortable position. She couldn't do anything that could soothe the cub's pain while she was driving, but she hoped that humming a calming melody would put its mind at ease. Her voice was calming and gentle as she hummed the song. The melody had always put Mavis's mind at ease and calmed her down whenever she was feeling troubled, even more so when the vocals were being played with the melody. She hoped that it would be the same for the tiger cub.

A few minutes later, Mavis parked her car in the driveway. She turned off the engine and carefully picked up the tiger cub from the other side of the car and went to the door. She unlocked it and went straight to the living room after taking off her shoes. Mavis gently set the cub down on the sofa and went to get medical supplies to tend to the cub's injuries. She would have to do the best she could tonight and let it rest before taking the cub to the vet tomorrow morning for a proper medical examination and treatment.

While Mavis was treating the cub, she continued humming the melody from earlier, hoping that the cub would feel less pain while she cleaned the blood and bandaged it. She had plenty of questions about the cub: where it came from, how it got on the road, why it was injured. Unfortunately, the cub wasn't going to give her any answers since they couldn't communicate--obviously. Perhaps the vet would have some answers.

Deeming her treatment of the cub satisfactory, Mavis decided to bring the cub to one of the guest rooms upstairs. The cub would need maximum rest and comfort to heal for the night. She just had to hope she didn't overdo anything to accidentally make it uncomfortable for the cub. Mavis gently placed the cub down on the bed in one of the guestrooms and fluffed the pillows, surrounding the cub. Hopefully, that was good enough for the cub's comfort. Mavis sat on the edge of the bed, gently patting the cub's head.

"I don't know where you came from or how you got those injuries," Mavis murmured gently. "but I hope my treatment feels okay for you. I'm not a professional, but I did the best I could from what I learned. Rest well little tiger. I'll see you in the morning." She gave the tiger cub a gentle kiss on the forehead to wish it well and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Then, Mavis retired for the night.



message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Teodoro slowly stilled when he heard her humming, his ears pricking up in surprise as he looked over at her. The song was very soothing, even without words, and after a few moments he calmed and relaxed against what he was resting on. He tensed again when the monster stopped, whining softly as she picked him up and resisting the urge to dig his claws into her as she did, not wanting to harm the one helping him.

He looked around with large eyes at his new surroundings when she took him into the house, his nostrils flaring as he took in all the new scents that swiftly overwhelmed him and had his ears flattening against his head again and whining softly. When she set him down on the couch, he pushed himself up onto wobbly paws and tried to manage a few steps, only to fall over again with a muffled squeak. When she returned with unknown items in her hands, he cringed and pressed back against the cushion beneath him, eyes wide with uncertainty. He squirmed a bit at first as she started to clean and bandage his wounds, whining at the pain but still careful to not hurt her in the process. Again, when she began to hum, it calmed him and, while he still flinched at her touch upon his wounds, he stopped squirming as much and allowed her to finish.

He look around when she picked him up again, surprised that whatever she had done had made his back hurt less, and still ever more curious about his surroundings as she carried him upstairs. Looking up at her after she set him down and surrounded him in pillows, he mewled to try and tell her it worked, then mewled again in alarm when she started to leave him and stumbled onto wobbly paws to try and follow her, only to lose his footing on the unstable mattress and flop over. He mewled again when she left and closed the door, not wanting to be left alone.

Eventually, Teodoro managed to fall asleep, though his dreams were plagued by nightmares of running and running while the monster grew closer and closer until....He woke up wailing in terror, his little claws tearing into the pillows, though they weren't sharp enough to do any real damage, they did poke through the fabric and catch his claws, which only made him panic more in his half asleep state.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
"Good. Very good. Well done Mavis!"

"Really? How good was I? Did I do better than yesterday?"

"Of course Mavis. You did far better than yesterday. After all, you've been practicing since I taught you. Isn't it a given that you're better today?"

"Yes!"

Pause.

"What's wrong Mavis? Aren't you glad that you're better now?"

"Well, um, yes, I am... Ma'am. But..."

"What is it?" Monotone.

"Well, ma'am, you see. Ever since noon today, since I started practicing this new magic you taught me, my chest tightens."

"...Oh?"

"Yes. It feels like my body is telling me to st--"

"Mavis."

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

"Do you doubt me?"

"N-no ma'am."

"Good. I hope you can continue your work. One day, when you are stronger, I will tell you our mission. The mission of all of us here! The grand mission!"

"Y-Yes!"


Mavis opened her eyes to morning sunlight. She stared at the white ceiling for a few moments. It was a dream. A dream of the past. Or is it called remembering something from the past in the form of a dream? Something, uh, like that? Well, whatever.

She draped her left arm over her eyes, thinking why the memory surfaced. The woman was her mentor and savior, who found Mavis when she was abandoned as a baby. She believed that when she was younger, but now she knew better. Something about the story wasn't right. Her body, soul, and magic told her so, as if it was all wrong. That wasn't the true story, but seemed to be a story wrapped with convenient...lies.

Why was she thinking about such stuff now? Mavis sighed. What a weird way to start a Saturday morning. Mavis sat up in bed, yawning as she stretched. Was there something important she had to do today? If she did, she didn't remember it. It was still morning after all, and the time is... 10 in the morning, Mavis read from her phone, will I be able to go back to sleep? Probably not. Deciding that, Mavis got out of bed and stretched again, allowing the blood to flow better in her lower better. That feels good, she thought. Then she went to the bathroom for the daily morning necessities.

Oh! That's right, the tiger cub from last night, Mavis thought when she came out of the bathroom. I wonder how it's doing. I should take it to the vet today, after breakfast to get it checked up. Her thoughts accompanied her as she walked to the guestroom where the tiger cub was staying at. She placed her hand on the knob, turned it, and opened the door.



[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I hope that that's a good end for you


message 15: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) das a perfect end, ish curious though should I have him be transformed back like right now? Or would it be smarter for him to wait to get treatment at the vets? Cause he doesn't have anything that people give as info to be able to go to a hospital for his wounds, so a vet for treatment would be wiser than a hospital, or would perhaps Mavis know this upon realizing he doesn't know like anything modern and tell him as such?


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments haha thanks
well, i was just following along with this from the idea:
"By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid."

because there's that idea that the fallen ones with anyone "bad," attacking and perhaps killing the neutral shifters are something they do. mavis is curious about why she should have to do it and curious about teo himself and probably plays along that she's a normal human until whatever major happens.

but you decide~ it's your post^^


message 17: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Oh was that it? I thought we'd done she killed out of control bad shifters cause the bad shifters kill the super rare neutral shifters? idk I'm derping out idr what we decided.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments it's been a while, so i don't remember xD
i kinda have her suspicious of everything the fallen told her so when the major thing comes (whatever that is), she'll pretend to be on their side and bam. mavis goes:
sorry guys, i knew you were trying to fool me, but i'm not sutpid. i'm powerful for a reason you know. and i think i'm cut out for acting. think i should go into the entertainment industry? ahahaha


message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol neither do I XD ah well lets just improvise? I'm fine with improvising


message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol okay XD


message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So panicked was he in his half-asleep state when he woke, that without thinking Teodoro shifted to his human form to try and take in his surroundings better. As soon as he was in human form, his body exploded in pain and he flopped against the mattress, writhing silently in pain with his eyes closed, the pain of his injuries magnified in human form due to his shifting. The only upside the pain did was clear away the final dregs of his nightmare. Sitting up on the bed, he looked around the room before carefully leaning forward and stretching an arm back to feel his back, wincing as he touched the edges of the torn flesh across his back. After, he moved his hand to touch his ribs, which were discolored as well from when the monster had crunched him in its jaws and did something painful to his ribs. Lost in thought, he sat there touching his ribs until he heard the doorknob jiggle. Terrified of what she might think, he forced himself to shift back to his tiger form despite the pain it caused that had him mewling out loudly as he was a tiger cub once again, his whole body trembling in pain. He was teetering on the edge of the bed as he crouched, hurting too much to move and the bandages in tatters on the bed as he mewled pitifully, wanting desperately to have her understand that he hurt himself not on purpose and needed her help in the worst way to make the pain stop.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I'm thinking of a reply now...
And I thought of this: the town she lives in is mixed with normal people and people with powers, kinda like magicians. The vet that lives in town might have some powers.
When are you thinking of revealing Teo's identity?
I might just have Mavis know about the fallens and stuff, but doesn't do anything about them for the time being.


message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm...I'm thinking that he'll reveal himself prolly the day after they go to the vet, who could totally have some powers, maybe can talk to animals? cause that could come in handy treating animals. But he'll reveal by accident I think.

I like the idea for Mavis too btw


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I was thinking something along those lines, but keeps Teo's identity a secret from Mavis because he asked for it?

Thankies.


message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) yeah, that would work ^_^


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Mavis stepped in.

The tiger cub seemed to be wailing in pain. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to give it the whole bed to the cub for it to rest comfortably. Mavis started feel sorry for the poor cub. It didn't deserve the pain it was feeling. She strolled over to the cub as she started to sing a song, different from yesterday's. It was a hopeful tone, calming too. Mavis sat down on the edge of the bed, gently patting the cub on the head, hoping to not cause it any more pain.

When Mavis finished singing, she gently picked up the cub and bought it closer to her, saying, "I'll take you the vet today to properly check your injuries. I can't do actually do anything. I wonder if you can eat the food I give you." She wondered as she looked at the tiger cub. "I'll make something quick for myself before we go, okay?"



message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Teodoro sniffled, his ears perking up as she started to sing, lifting his face to look up at her and mewl softly. By the end of the song, combined with her patting him on the head, he was soothed. He snuggled up against her when she picked him up, looking up at her with big eyes. He wondered what a vet was. Was that what she called a healer? Perhaps. It sounded like they could do something about his wounds. When she mentioned food, his stomach growled and he whined, clearly wanting something.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
"I'm not sure what I can give you," Mavis said in amusement to the cub's growling stomach. "but I'll see what I have. I'll bring you downstairs." She finished as she stood up with the tiger cub in her arms. She walked out the door, humming the song's melody.

Mavis was thinking about breakfast. There was bacon in the fridge, so the cub could eat that. Beef maybe? What kind of meat does a tiger cub eat? She'll figure it out when she get to the fridge. For herself, French toast sticks and hash browns sounded good.

Within minutes, breakfast was prepared. She had several pieces of bacon in a plate for the cub. She placed it next to hers, in front of cub, as she sat down in her chair. She watched the cub as she ate her food.



[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments short -_-


message 31: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Teodoro relaxed in her arms as she stood up with him. The song she was humming was really soothing. He closed his eyes and allowed the feeling to spread through him. He was starting to feel as though he could trust her, though he wasn't sure yet on what she was, which meant that for now, he couldn't reveal who he was, or rather what he was. He was also worried that doing so would put her at risk, something he didn't want to happen.

The smells that filled his nose as she was cooking made his stomach growl more and more, and he lifted his head to eagerly sniff and try to identify it, though of course it was all very different from his normal diet, and as such he had no means in which to identify it other than know what it wasn't. Still, food was food, so when she put the plate in front of him, he sniffed the bacon curiously, pawed at it once to make sure it was dead (you always had to check for such things, there were so many who faked it in the woods and tried to blind you later) then carefully picked up a piece in his jaws and started to eat. It was better than any mouse he had caught before, better than rabbit even, which was harder to catch but always very tasty. In fact, it was even better than leftover deer from a wolf hunt.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments unable to think of a proper good replyyyy
can i skip to the vet visit.
I sincerely apologize.
:(



message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) go for it, its okay XD


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments thank you lovely <3 :)


message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) of course darling ^_^ thank you for asking me


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Mavis walked into the vet center carrying the tiger cub in her arms. She was humming another melody in hopes to calm the cub from fright in its new surroundings. She walked to the front desk, where Dr. Lacy Field, the only vet in town, was at.

"I found a tiger cub while I was driving along the road last night," Mavis told the doctor. "It had some pretty serious looking injuries. I took it home and gave it some medical treatment, but the cub seemed like it was still in pain this morning. Can you check the tiger cub properly for me?"

"Sure Mavis," Lacy said--they were acquaintances--as she stood up. "Come with me inside. I'm shocked. A tiger cub here?"

"Exactly my thoughts," Mavis responded as she followed the doctor to the room in the back. "Tigers not native here and there isn't any way they could get here. It's even more shocking since it's still young." She gently placed the tiger cub on the bench as instructed by Lacy. Mavis immediately started humming again, aware that the tiger would be frightened in a medical room. She was starting to understand the cub's behavior. "Don't worry. Lacy is just going to check your injuries and make sure you're okay. I'll be right here the whole time." She said with a smile.

"It's just as Mavis said," Lacy said warmly. "I'm just going to check. I'll be as gentle as I can, okay?" She gave the tiger cub a gentle pat on the head and allowed it to sniff her hand for familiarity and to let it know that she could be trusted. Then, she started examining the wounds the tiger cub received the night before. Lacy frowned. These wounds weren't normal or done by a human. There weren't any vicious animals in the forest along the road. The cub would be captured if the wounds were from the action human. These wounds were...from the other realm?

"Are you not from this realm?" Lacy asked the tiger cub, sending her telepathic message to the cub. "What are you? Can you understand me? These wounds you received can only be done from a creature of the other realm. Were you targeted by that creature?"



message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) It was an uneasy tiger who was placed on the bench-his head swiveled constantly as he looked around. He didn't like new places very much. Some of the dogs said some very scary things about what they wanted to do to him and it left him scarred. He hadn't known someone could do something like that. And that trip in the monster wasn't any less terrifying than the last time.

Teodoro was hesitant as he felt Lacy pat his head, flinching from the touch and her hand at first before stretching his head out tentatively to sniff her hand. He was unsure of what he thought of the girl, other than the one who saved him trusted them as a healer. So that was why he remained still, though he flinched away from her touch more than once.

When he heard a voice enter his mind, his whole body jerked in surprise, then he crouched and flattened his ears against his head. Tentatively, his mind reached out to touch Lacy's so that she could hear his thoughts, though they sounded very faint. Y-you.....how are you doing this? I-i..... he sounded frightened. I-I'm....m-my mother called m-me a shifter.....a-a tiger shifter....please don't tell... he sounded even more frightened as he lifted his face to stare at her pleadingly. Th-they might f-find me...i-if you tell a-and I-I-I don't w-wanna b-be hurt b-by th-the m-m-monsters a-anymore.....


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Lacy's breath caught in response to the tiger. A shifter? And a tiger shifter at that. From what she knew, most shifters known were on the evil side, but there were few shifters known to be good. Unfortunately, there were very rare shifters with that kind of instinct. This was what caught her breath--the tiger cub being a good shifter. See, the way the tiger was speaking and his tone simply made her think that he was a good one. An evil one wouldn't have been injured to this point; it would have been in near perfect condition to try and form the bond with the human. It didn't seem to fit those conditions, but one may never know.

"I'm someone who can communicate with non-human beings," Lacy replied gently. "The monsters won't hurt you anymore. There aren't any monsters here. There's only technology here, and they won't hurt you. As long as you're with Mavis, you'll be fine. Can you tell me a little more about yourself if possible? Do you have a name? Where are your parents? How did you get here?"

Lacy continued her checkup as she usually did with animals as she talked to the tiger cub, now more concerned about the animal's background than its injuries. If the tiger cub was a good shifter, they would have to protect it from being a target of the evil ones.



message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Teodoro's ears flattened nervously at her questions, and flinched when her fingers grazed his broken ribs with a whine. I-i.... he hesitated, looking terrified. M-my name is Teodoro.....m-my p-parents w-were k-k-killed by the m-monsters.... he sniffled, tears in his eyes as he remembered and hid his face behind his paws. I-I don't know where I am or what's going on, b-but I-I'm scared.....I-I've been alone a-and when the monsters f-found me....a-all I've been able to do is run....p-please don't let them find me....please he trembled at the very idea of what they would do to him, his tail tucking between his legs.


message 40: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ((I'm sorry for that horrible response))


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
"It's okay, it's okay," Mavis said soothingly when she noticed the tiger cub's fright. "Lacy is just checking to make sure you're okay. No need to worry." She patted the cub gently as she turned to Lacy to ask, "Are there any problems with its health?"

"He has a few broken ribs, which is going to be painful for him," Lacy replied, pulling her hand away from the cub's body. "It will take time for the bones to heal. Gentle consultation and care should help him relax and adjust to his new surroundings. He's a special one who needs to build some trust. I believe you'll be able to do that right?"

"Yeah, and I have you if I need the help," Mavis responded. She watched Lacy do her work to help the cub's broken ribs.

"You must have been through some tough times Teodoro, but you don't have to worry here," Lacy told him. "I definitely won't tell. Like I told Mavis–she's the girl who saved you–you're special, which means you'll need to be protected. I'll definitely keep your secret a secret, it's a promise. Also, Mavis is a special girl too. You'll find that you can trust her easily. Things will be different from here on out Teodoro, but I believe it will be a good difference for you." She finished with a smile. Her work was done as well. "Call me immediately if he show signs of needing my treatment. Come right away or I'll come right away, okay?"

"Okay," Mavis agreed. "What about his identity and background?"

"I'll look into his background to find out more," Lacy said as she watched Mavis gently pick up Teodoro. "His identity... Name, you mean?"–Mavis nodded–"Hm... Teodoro. I think that's his name."

"I know you have a special way with animals and all," Mavis started with a sigh. "but to figure out their names is just... Just how?"

"Because it's me," Lacy laughed. "Simple as that."



[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I don't know the procedure so I just implied it xD
You can time skip to whenever after this if you want to


message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha idk the procedure either so its fine


message 44: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Teodoro looked around in the monster that was called a 'car' as they drove back from the healers place. He surprisingly felt a lot better, which he wasn't expecting to happen so soon after being hurt, and could only attribute it to the same reason that Lacy could speak to him. Magic. He had always been a believer of such things, and events like this only cemented such beliefs within him.

His eyes were wide as he stood on the piece of leather in the 'car', looking at the world as it whizzed by as his tail lashed back and forth. He had never moved this fast before and he pawed at the clear thing dividing him from the outside curiously. He'd never seen something like this before either in his home in the forest.

When they arrived back at the place she called home, he was much more aware of his surroundings then last time when he had been delirious with pain and terrified. Taking Lacy's words to heart and deciding to trust Mavis, at least to an extent of knowing she would care for him as a tiger, Teodoro was not nearly as nervous as before as he looked around and took in his surroundings. He wasn't sure what she planned to do with him yet when they arrived at her home again, but he clung gently to her shoulder as she walked and wondered if perhaps he might have a chance to investigate the place now that his wounds were tended to.


[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Mavis could see that Teodoro was feeling better by his curiosity of the car and the outside scenery that whizzed by. She still had questions about the cub's background, but she couldn't be hung up on them forever. The answers won't be coming soon and they're not going to be coming from Teo. She had to wait, and with waiting came the present time, which she had to focus on.

"Since you're going to be living with me for a while," Mavis said to Teo when she walked to the front door. "I think I'll have to get some things to properly suit your living. Change the bed around, get you proper food and cleaning--bathing?--materials. I'll have to give you a tour around the house too so you'll know where the things are at least." She opened the door and stepped inside, taking off her shoes while thinking. "This is the big question," she said as she stared into Teo's eyes. "Are you potty-trained? You should be right? Or not? What if you're not? Oh god, how will I figure this out?"



message 46: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Teodoro looked around with big eyes as she spoke. He liked that she was speaking to him like he was a person(which he was), because it made it easy to understand her. He'd heard of that silly baby talk that people used on animals and really, it was hard to understand what they were saying when they spoke like that. So, when she started to speak to him, he lifted his head up to look up at her and tilted his head to the side in a cute way to show he was listening.

Potty-trained? What exactly was potty-trained? Teodoro had no idea. It was a foreign word to him so he had no idea what kind of implication it had on anything, outside of it seeming rather important since she seemed worried that he wasn't. Hmm....guess he'd better figure out what it meant to be 'potty-trained' so that he could figure out if he was or not.



[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I'm sorry
I've been really busy
idk if you still want to continue this?
i'll be fine with whatever you want~


back to top