The 5th Wave {semi-advanced RP} discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Chat Away

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley | 6 comments Mod
Welp. This place is dead. Not only am I the first in several months on here, there's only three people. And that's including me. I just invited a whole bunch of people, and I hope some of them join. Haha, I love talking to an empty room.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello cx

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley | 6 comments Mod
Human! Another human! Not only another human, but it's Capnbananabutt! I know you!

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley | 6 comments Mod
I mean, I guess I did invite you, so it would make sense that I know you.... Anyway! There's 5 members now! And I know there's one that will be joining soon, as I spoke to her beforehand.

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay Ya! More than three people, a full group!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoo! Haha

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay :)

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley | 6 comments Mod
So. For those who're here, do we want to roleplay? I'll make a character and yeah. We can get this place active once more! Not that it looks like this place ever was active, but you know. We can make it so!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2015 10:43AM) (new)

I just began the 5th wave and by the way I am enjoying it so far, but do you think it would still be okay to join if I haven't finished the book?

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley | 6 comments Mod
I don't see why not.... As long as you understand the general gist of it. And you have to accept the fact that there is a possibility that there might be spoilers here.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2015 05:57PM) (new)

Spoilers really don't bother me and yes I get the premise of the story. I just wanted to make sure that me not having finished it yet wouldn't be a problem or something. I think I will be done with it in a couple days anyway, so thanks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

This group looks pretty cool by the way :)

message 15: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 1 comments Hola ^~^

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex Whelan (sarahisreallycute) | 1 comments This place hasn't been active in a while... Wish I got to know you guys better