Kannapolis Paranormal Booksuckers discussion

Book Club Discussions > November 2014- Archangel's Shadow

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (chey1) | 652 comments Mod
Archangel's Shadow by Nalini Singh
In the wake of a brutal war, the archangel Raphael and his hunter consort, Elena, are dealing with the treacherously shifting tides of archangelic politics and the people of a battered but not broken city. The last thing their city needs is more death, especially a death that bears the eerie signature of an insane enemy archangel who cannot— should not—be walking the streets.

This hunt must be undertaken with stealth and without alerting their people. It must be handled by those who can become shadows themselves…

Ash is a gifted tracker and a woman cursed with the ability to sense the secrets of anyone she touches. But there’s one man she knows all too well without a single instant of skin contact: Janvier, the dangerously sexy Cajun vampire who has fascinated and infuriated her for years. Now, as they track down a merciless killer, their cat-and-mouse game of flirtation and provocation has turned into a profound one of the heart. And this time, it is Ash’s secret, dark and terrible, that threatens to destroy them both.
Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter, #7) by Nalini Singh

message 2: by Jessica (new)

If you've been reading this series then you are like me and have been teased with Ash's and Janviers twisted relationship. And now we finally find out what in the world is up with those two!

message 3: by Jessica (new)

I think the moment that I loved the most in this book was Elena freaking out over her mother in law coming to visit. It's nice to see a touch of a normal reaction that most people would feel.
I like that Nalini Singh touches in with other characters in this story. While it is mainly about Ash and Janvier, you also catch up with characters from other books.