Tʜᴇ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ Zᴇʟᴅᴀ: Dᴀᴡɴ ᴏғ Dᴀʏs discussion

Castle Town > Exterior

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2014 11:05AM) (new)

((The streets of Castle Town, which at day, bustle with people. At night, however, all those people seem to disappear into their homes. This is a role playing location.))

Castle Town

message 2: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer walked passed the entrance gate into Hyrule town, he looked around, taking in his surroundings, the people, the noise, the buildings and especially the noise.

He walked up to a group of a few guards, "here, he's a cultist, take him to the castle" he told them, breaking the ice and handing him over. They did a salute and picked the cultist up and walked off with him.

"the castle meeting isn't for a few more hours, i got here earlier than i thought i could, i wonder what i should do in the mean time." he thought to himself, looking around and spotted a bar a few buildings away, "jackpot" he said and walked towards it.

message 3: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin rode in and took her horse to a stables. She took her travel bag and walked towards the market humming.

message 4: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Hideaki walked into the area. He was amazed on how many people was here. He'd never seen a crowded area like this. He put away his ocarina cause he did not want to lose it. Hideaki wonder what he should do. He also felt a little out with his small stature and his dark blue cloak.

message 5: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin stood by a fountain and smiled looking around. She knew kids would love this. Pulling up her violin she began to play.

message 6: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Hideaki heard a violin. He walked to the fountain to spot the same lady he had spotted earlier. He stood near the fountain to listen to her play.

message 7: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer walked towards the bar and walked in it, he then sat at an empty stool up front at the bar and order some beer. a few minutes later they got it to him and began drinking it

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Horace sat next to Mercer, not bothering to order as a sign of caution. He just sat and pondered the recent events.

Turning to Mercer, he said, "So, what do you think that attack was about?"

message 9: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin finished and put her violin bow in her quiver. She went to go enjoy the day stopping in a bar only to look around and get a meal.

message 10: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) he finished his cup by chugging the whole thing at once. "how should i know" he shrugged, "their suppose to be the force of evil right? maybe their spreading that evil by attacking people" he suggested. he then signaled for another drink.

once the drink got there he picked it up, "or maybe they knew who we were and wanted us dead" he said then drank more

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Horace's eyes widened. "If you drink like that, you're going to die."

message 12: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin couldn't help but over hear. She turned to them setting her violin on the table. "What's this about a Force of evil?"

message 13: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer rolled his eyes at him, "it hasn't killed me yet" he said and laughed a bit at himself.

he took another few gulps and stopped when he heard someone talking from behind them, he slightly looked back over his shoulder to the person

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Horace looked at the new person. "Who are you?"

message 15: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Hideaki heard voices in a bar. "Never been in one of these places before," he said, cocking his head to the side. He managed to gain courage to go inside.

((Here comes someone new!))

Kuma was chilling in the bar, ignoring some of the chatter around. I don't know why I bother going in here, she thought to herself.

message 16: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "I'm Lin the Violinist." She said. "Now about this evil."

message 17: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "the violinist?" he pressed his lips together in thought for a few moments, "I've never heard of you" he said, taking another gulp, feeling a bit of a buzz now.

"and by evil i mean the evil in the world, that dragon lord" he said

message 18: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "Can you tell me more about this Dragon Lord?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

“He's called Kovos. There's a cult that worship him as a god-king and believe that he should rule over all life as we know it. At first I thought it was just a hoax, but after that fight on the field …”

message 20: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "There was a fight out there?!"

message 21: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Kuma's eyes widen when she heard the name Kovos. She walked over to the group. "Hey," she said, leaning on the counter. "Correct me if I am wrong but did I hear you say 'Kovos?'"

-----------------------------

Hideaki walked in, still unsure of the area around him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yeah. Some damn cultists decided to show up and start blasting fireballs at us. Didn't get much of a welcome.”

message 23: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "killed the bastards of course, turned one in to the guards to take as a prisoner" he added in and looked over his shoulder again when another person walked up to them. "and what do you want kid?" he asked her

message 24: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "Pfft! Kid?" Kuma scoffed. "First, I'm not a child. I'm a skilled female swordsman. Second, I mostly came over cause I heard the name Kovos."

message 25: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin looked at her and thought of that name. She thought she heard it before in one of the smaller towns nearby. She wasn't sure.

message 26: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "mostly?" he said, "sure kid" he replied, "and if you want to talk about Kovos you can talk about it with my buddy Horace over here" he said giving him a pat on the shoulder and taking a few more sips of his drink

message 27: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "It sounds so familiar."

message 28: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Hideaki wandered around the bar, not watching where he was going. He tripped on a loose floorboard falling on the floor.

Kuma sighed. "I guess I have no business with you...unless, you guys are secretly cultists." She then glanced at the fallen Hideaki.

message 29: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin saw Hideaki and helped him up. "Are you okay?"

message 30: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "Yeah," Hideaki sighed. "I'm just a little clumsy."

message 31: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "Well I'm glad you're alright." She smiled.

message 32: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments Hideaki brushed himself off a bit.
"Maybe you need a new pair of those glasses of yours," Kuma smirked.

message 33: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "Don't make fun of him. I'm guessing you tripped on that floor board? It is a hazard."

message 34: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "Yeah it kinda is," Hideaki mumbled. "Wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

message 35: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "That happens." Lin sat back down. "I'm Lin the Violinist."

message 36: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "Violinist?" Hideaki said. "Weren't you the one that played near the fountain a while ago?"

message 37: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "I am." She smiled.

message 38: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "That was a pretty song you played," Hideaki said sheepishly. Kuma walked over to the loose floorboard and stomped it down.
"Sorry bout making fun of your glasses," she apologized to Hideaki.
"I guess I'm kinda use to it," Hideaki sighed. "It-it's always normal for someone to make fun of my glasses."
"I guess I never seen glasses that shape. I got to think before I speak sometimes..." Kuma murmured. "I kinda like them."
"You do?" Hideaki said as glanced at Kuma. Then he felt a feeling he'd never encounter. He just couldn't speak anymore. Just something about Kuma interested him.

message 39: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin looked at the two raising a brow

message 40: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer looked back over his shoulder to the three people behind him talking, he just decided to stay quiet as he waited for it to be time for him to go to the castle

message 41: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Lin sighed before turning back. "So about Kovos, do you need help defeating him?"

message 42: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) He stayed quiet for a few more moments, then let out a heavy sigh. "if you want to fight against him go to the castle and join the resistance, I'm not their recruiter" he said with a shrug.

after finishing his cup he put it down and looked to her, "why do you want to fight him so much?" he asked her

message 43: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "I watched my parents die when I was a kid to some evil that I can't explain. I don't want to see people lose their families anymore."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

All the while, Horace was just listening. "Geez, you guys can talk."

message 45: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments "Only when I'm trying to get information. I'll see you all at that meeting." She grabbed her violin and left.

message 46: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 58 comments "Wait, who's this Kavos fellow? Some kinda tyrant?" Hideaki asked.
"He is in a way," Kuma stated. "but more or less he's a dragon who-"
"DRAGON!?" Hideaki shrieked. He scampered clumsily under a table. shaking in fear.
"Was it something I said?" Kuma replied. Well I can cross this guy off as a cultist, she thought to herself.

message 47: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer sighed, "good, now i can finally drink in peace" he said and ordered another. "I've sure met a lot of peculiar people today" he mumbled to himself

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Horace stood up, stretching. "Well, I've had enough of raging alcoholics and super wussies for one day. Goodbye," he said as he went to leave.

message 49: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 160 comments Outside Lin was packing up her violin and some apples into the bag on her horse. Once She had all that ready She sat on the stable door petting her horse softly.

message 50: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Mercer stayed in the bar for about another hour or two before he got up, he then walked out of the door, "that meeting should be starting soon" he said as he walked to the center of town and stood in front of the fountain, his arms crossed, "hope i didn't miss anything" he said as he continued walking to the castle

« previous 1

Tʜᴇ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ Zᴇʟᴅᴀ: Dᴀᴡɴ ᴏғ Dᴀʏs

unread topics | mark unread