The Young Elites Fan Group discussion

The Young Elites SPOILERS FOR BOOK ONE

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

Elise (elisehamilton) | 39 comments Mod
!SPOILERS!
Hi! This is were you can discuss The Young Elites

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela So what do you guys think about (I cant remember his name) dying

message 3: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

Enzo was my favorite character, so I was really sad when he died. I also think he sadly wasn't the only love interest, because in the description on the back of the book, it mentions Enzo and Teren. Usually on books the main character is mentioned and if anyone else is mentioned, they are love interests. In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrTPZ..., at about 6 minutes, Marie Lu said that there would be some new boys and new relationships.

I really liked Enzo as a love interest for her, but I'm nervous that she won't end up with him

message 4: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

Here is the link to an excerpt of The Rose Society:http://issuu.com/penguinteen/docs/ros...

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Enzo was my favorite character, so I was really sad when he died. I also think he sadly wasn't the only love interest, because in the description on the back of the book, it mentions Enzo and Teren..."

LOL Enzo won`t stay dead, do not worry. Leave that to Maeve. I mean, that refference is way to strong to just be ignored.

The thought of Teren is unsettling, but he has to forget the Queen first. Which means Adelina has her personal space for now. Also, both of them are very dark and ruined. For me, that will not do a good couple.

Also, am I the only person who ships Violetta (Adelina`s sister) and Tristan (Maeve youngest brother)? They are the same age. I think Maeve and Adelina will become rivals. There is something wrong with him, but Violetta can stop the powers of others. Sounds like a perfect forbidden love!

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I like Enzo but I want more so another love interest sounds good and maybe it would be a bad guy this time.

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I ship!!

message 8: by Elise, Operator/Maker (last edited Jun 07, 2015 04:37PM) (new)

I think it is Magiano, from the excerpt I read, or the character from the beginning with the cat-like smile, who I personally think is Magiano.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I Have To Re-Read The Young Elites xD

Possibly Because I Got a Advance Copy of The Rose Society

message 10: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Have To Re-Read The Young Elites xD

Possibly Because I Got a Advance Copy of The Rose Society"

That's awesome!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Have To Re-Read The Young Elites xD

That's awesome!"

It's a Finished Copy xD

It Was At The Bookstore,on The Shelves

message 12: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Have To Re-Read The Young Elites xD

That's awesome!"

It's a Finish..."

Wow, that is amazing. And they just let you buy it?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Have To Re-Read The Young Elites xD

Possibly Because I Got a Advance Copy of The Rose S..."

I Know Right?

Yep! I Was Expecting Someone to Come Up and Take it Away from Me. But Nothing Happened

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 04, 2015 06:53PM) (new)

I Finished The Rose Society OMGOSH!

message 15: by Haz (new)

Haz | 12 comments Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Finished The Rose Society OMGOSH!"
OOOH! What happened?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Haz wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "I Finished The Rose Society OMGOSH!"
OOOH! What happened?"

NO Spoilers

message 17: by Najma (new)

Najma Waheliye (bookwhore) | 5 comments Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!

message 19: by Najma (new)

Najma Waheliye (bookwhore) | 5 comments Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!"

OMG I thought I was alone about it

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Najma wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!"

OMG I thought I was alone about it"

You're Not The Only One xD

Are You Excited to Get The Rose Society????????

message 21: by Elise, Operator/Maker (new)

deleted user wrote: "Najma wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!"

Are You Exci..."

I didn't dislike him, he just wasn't particularly one of my favorite characters. Although what he did to Adelina at the end of The Young Elites was pretty harsh. I understand why she reacted that way.

message 22: by Najma (new)

Najma Waheliye (bookwhore) | 5 comments deleted user wrote: "Najma wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!"

Are You Exci..."

Yes I am Excited!!! Can't wait

message 23: by Najma (new)

Najma Waheliye (bookwhore) | 5 comments Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "deleted user wrote: "Najma wrote: "Ginny*Have Courage and Be Kind* wrote: "Najma wrote: "Wast it just me who didn't like raffaele?"

Same!"

You're Not The Only..."

I didn't dislike him either, I just didn't like him as much as everyone else

message 24: by Najma (new)

Najma Waheliye (bookwhore) | 5 comments Nessy wrote: "Laniboo1 ( Ellie ) wrote: "Enzo was my favorite character, so I was really sad when he died. I also think he sadly wasn't the only love interest, because in the description on the back of the book,..."

Omg that would be so cool, how did I not think of that?!