Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Free codes for High Fantasy Audiobook w 229 Reviews & a 4.3 overall rating

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Hi everyone,

I have free codes for my new audiobook release of Blades Of Magic: Crown Service #1. Genre is High Fantasy and the category is young adult.

Please let me know if you're interested.

You can listen to a sample here: http://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/Blade...

message 2: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) So far I've had three requests, I'm open to two more from the Audiobooks Goodreads discussion group, so feel free to send a message.

message 3: by Joan (new)

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments I would love to listen and review. Just finished a book so ready for another one. will send you a message now

message 4: by Joan (new)

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments I loved the book listen - posted my review here and audible/amazon

message 5: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Joan wrote: "I loved the book listen - posted my review here and audible/amazon"

Hi Joan,

Thanks so much! I loved your review of Blades Of Magic and glad you enjoyed the audiobook. :D

message 6: by Joan (new)

Joan Roman Pavlick | 123 comments Terah wrote: "Joan wrote: "I loved the book listen - posted my review here and audible/amazon"

Hi Joan,

Thanks so much! I loved your review of Blades Of Magic and glad you enjoyed the audiobook. :D"

Your welcome. Anytime

message 7: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments I'll give it a try! deediddle@yahoo.com

message 8: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Deedra wrote: "I'll give it a try! deediddle@yahoo.com"

Hi,

Great, thank you! The audiobook has been sent from Audible. It should be in your inbox/account within the next few hours. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

Best Regards,

Terah

message 9: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments thank you!

message 10: by Deedra (new)

Deedra | 172 comments got it!

message 11: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Deedra wrote: "got it!"

Excellent!

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Interested! swappster@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 13: by Terah (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Justin wrote: "Interested! swappster@gmail.com

Thanks!"

Thanks for the interest Justin! Just sent you a free audiobook copy from Audible of Blades Of Magic: Crown Service #1.

message 14: by Terah (last edited Nov 16, 2014 10:43AM) (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Thanks to EVERYONE who has shown interest. Please continue to request, I will continue to send out copies as long as I have codes. The only thing I request is that you give an honest review of Blades Of Magic.

Please be sure to include your Audible-approved email when you post or message me.

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria | 4 comments I wouldn't mind listening or reviewing. lorentzam@gmail.com

message 16: by Terah (last edited Nov 16, 2014 01:38PM) (new)

Terah Edun (terahedun) Maria wrote: "I wouldn't mind listening or reviewing. lorentzam@gmail.com"

Great, thank you Maria! Your free copy should be in your inbox now. I hope you enjoy the listen!

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Thx!