Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Cᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ Rᴏᴏᴍs > // spades common room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
A room where people in the house of Spades can gather.

It has a large marble fireplace, several couches and armchairs, bookcases, desks, and a large T.V.

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla jumped in, giggling on her phone.

(Too many charries to remember what house they're in))

message 3: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla sat on the couch and turned in the student newscast. "There I am!" She shrieked.

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla sighed. "I got the weather wrong." She sighed, "I feel so bad! People must have left their umbrellas in their dorms!"

message 5: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla looked at her concerned. "Do you have something in your throat? I have cough drops!"

message 6: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Oh yes! They're honey and mint. Is that alright?" Darla knit her eyebrows together, pulling out a bag.

message 7: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla handed her the bag, smling.

message 8: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla turned back to the T.V., now scrolling events. "The dance!" Darla cried out,"How did I forget? Oh gosh!"

message 9: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"That's mean." Darla pouted. "I guess I have to go!:

message 10: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments Angie entered the Common Room of the Spades Dormitory. She looked around, gently placing her suitcases beside her. She shifted her shoulders, trying to ease the pain of the heavy backpack, and let her duffel bag, purse and tote fall to the side.
"Whew," she let out a little sigh. She had a lot of bags---most of them filled to their brims! And they weren't even her only luggage.
Angie turned to glance behind her, smiling sheepishly as ten butlers and five maids spilled into the room beside her carrying boxes and bags of her clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, personal items and other important possessions.
"Sorry for this! But thank you so much for helping me," she gave them a sweet smile, the one that could melt even the coldest of hearts. She always made a point of treating her staff as family---they lived with her her whole life! They practically were. Angel glanced down, shyly, nodding her head at their replies and threw her eyes back to the large common room.
"Wow. How lovely!" she blew a romantic sigh, walking further into the room.
"Please take a rest! You can put my things in a corner where they won't bother anyone for now. You deserve a break!" she called out behind her to her "servants" and walked even deeper into the room with a beaming grin full of hope and excitement.

message 11: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla walked in, and promptly tripped over a trunk full of hair products.

message 12: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments "Ooh!" Angie let out a sound of surprise hearing someone fall. She rushed over to the source of the noise and inspected the girl carefully.
"Awww, are you alright?" she asked, trying to help her up.

message 13: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla smiled as she sat up. "Yup!" She chirped.

message 14: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments "Yay! That's great!" she tilted her head and gave a cheery smile to the equally cheery girl. She thought she'd like it a lot here.
"My name is Angelise Opal Emilia Diana Burdeaux Corwynn von Faervis, I am Princess of Latibia, land of love and hope! I'm new to this lovely school! What might your name be?" she inquired, politely.

message 15: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Darla Regina Kingston of the U.S. of A.!" She replied just as cheerily, "Nice to meet ya Angelise! "

message 16: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments Angie giggled, smiling at the bright girl. "Thank you! It's lovely to meet you, too! Oh, America! What a lovely country, is it not? I love the freedom we're given---ah, I'm a citizen, as well, ironically enough. The king who refused to give up the colonies was my great, great, great, great, great, second cousin's uncle. Very distant relative. But I am proud to be taken under this country's wing! Are you always this cheerful? It's so wonderfully refreshing and I think I'll grow to love this place even more if we were to become friends!" she grinned, kissing the palm of her hand and then extending her arm for a hand shake. A Latibian tradition.

message 17: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla loved this girl's enthusiasm. "Let's get ice cream!" She said abruptly, "Since you're new and stuff! And I bet Daddy will loveee to hear about you!"

message 18: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments "Oh, yay! I'd love to have ice cream! Do you really think so? Thank you! I'll tell all my direct family about you, too! You remind me of the sun peeking through a cloud on a brisk winter morning," Angie giggled, loving the mutual zealousness. She texted her butlers and maids to place all her things in her new dorm if they were well rested and that she'd meet them all on her way back to pay them and kiss them goodbye for now.
"I am ready!" she cheered, excited.

message 19: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Yay!" Darla squealed, skipping off. "Wilmington has the bestest-" She laughed at her terrible grammar,"Ice cream shop called Scoops!"

message 20: by Orchard (new)

Orchard Ase | 13 comments "Oooooh! Yum, that sounds magnificent!" she giggled along with her. "We're allowed to go there off hours, correct? I'm so happy I didn't arrive during school! That would be a mess," she laughed, chasing after her, thrilled.

message 21: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla nodded enthusiastically, getting into her convertible.

(Scoops in Wilmington, you first?)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara set her bag down next to a purple armchair and started on her history homework.

message 23: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

((Marya, I would recommend requesting role-plays before posting in a topic :)).

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Marie-Catherine sits down in the deserted common room to read.

message 25: by Iroh (new)

Iroh Seamus walked into the common room, there was one other person in the room and she look beautiful. He went and found himself an empty seat across the room, he sat down and began to read a book.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Marie-Catherine looked up.

message 27: by Iroh (new)

Iroh As he read his book he occasionally looked up at her.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hi?" Marie-Catherine asked.

message 29: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "Sorry if i'm creeping you out, I just have a weakness for beautiful women" he said. He didn't know what else to say, he feels like he already made it to ackward.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "It's fine," Marie said. "Most people don't notice me."

message 31: by Iroh (new)

Iroh This struck him as somewhat odd "how could they not notice you" he said. "I mean look at you, you're beautiful. For someone not to notice you they would have to be blind" he told her.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Marie wasn't sure whether to feel startled or flattered. The guy didn't appear to be obviously creepy, but nothing like this had ever happened before. She simply smiled and fidgeted a bit with the jade rabbit necklace her maternal grandmother had gotten her in China for her twelfth birthday, it representing her Chinese Zodiac sign.

message 33: by Iroh (new)

Iroh Seamus then took out a small celtic cross out of his pocket it was a gift his mother gave to him. He looked at it for a bit then smiled as he placed it back in his pocket.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "So where are you from?" Marie asked. "I'm from San Francisco, but my great-grandparents came from Russia and my mother's family is Southern Chinese."

message 35: by Iroh (last edited Jan 19, 2016 09:46PM) (new)

Iroh "I was born and raised in Dublin, my mother is from Northern Ireland and my father is from Dublin" he said.

[fixed a spelling error]

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Marie nodded. "I've never been out of America."

message 37: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "So this is your first time outside of America" he said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Yes, basically. Not counting the time my mother went to Sweden when she was pregnant with me."

message 39: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "Well then let me just say welcome to the outside world" he said with a chuckle.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. What were you reading?"

message 42: by Iroh (new)

Iroh [ok]

"It's called Ireland: a concise history from the twelfth century to present day" he said

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Oh, interesting," She said. "I'm reading The Flight of the Romanovs. It's quite interesting, especially since it discusses some of my great-grandmother's relations."

message 44: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "If I may ask who was your great-grandmother?" He asked

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Maria Nikolaevna Romanova," Marie said. "Grand Duchess of Russia. Third daughter of Nicholas II. I'm named after her."

message 46: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "Well that's interesting I know little about Nicholas II" he said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Yeah, everyone does. The thing is, their views are often distorted by the media portrayals. Wasn't exactly glamorous back then, not most of the time."

message 48: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "Well now and days the media tends to exaggerate things quite a bit" he said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Yes, indeed."

message 50: by Iroh (new)

Iroh "So if I may ask what brought you to this school?" He asked

« previous 1 3

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Flight of the Romanovs: A Family Saga (other topics)