Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Cᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ Rᴏᴏᴍs > // aces common room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
A room where people in the house of Aces can gather.

It has a large marble fireplace, several couches and armchairs, bookcases, desks, and a large T.V.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mavis walked into the common room. It brought back a lot of good old memories. She had been an Aces.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Mei (Or Louisa) walked into the aces common room with Vivvie (Or Alexandra)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mavis had sat down on a couch. "Oh hi! I guess you're students!"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "Hey! I'm Louisa, and this is my friend Alex" she said perkily

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lexi, I prefer." Vivvie said, smiling sweetly and making her eyes really big.
"Great! I'm not a student anymore, I just came here to laze about." Mavis laughed nervously.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "Oh." Lou saod with a nod and a small smile. "Can we sit?" she asked motioning toward two empty chairs.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course!" Mavis said. Vivvie sat down. "So did you hear about the police station shooting! It's awful!" Mavis added.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "What? Who did it?" Lousia said with much interest and "shock" as she sat down.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. It was some figure in a black mask. He or she released the prisoner, who is another serial killer, and murdered a student! I really question their motives." Mavis shook her head. Vivvie had to resist the urge to laugh.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Lousia shook her head looking heart broken. She then looked at Lexi with a look that seemed like 'Isn't that terrible?!' but really was 'Don't give us away. Now watch this'
Lousia looked around the room saying "This commons area is amazing!" what she was really doung was checking for cameras. None, perfect.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi giggled. "I agree! I wish I was Aces." she said. Mavis smiled. "I have so many good memories from this place." she said.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Suddenly "Lousia" raised her hand which had a watch on it. The watch shot out a long dart that stuck into Mavis' s neck. The dart wold have killed her immediately, stopping all air flow with the poisons and chemicals inside also making it impossible to scream.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mavis choked and clawed at her neck. Vivvie got up and pulled out a knife. "Should I stab her?"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "No just wait" Mei said, knowing she'd be dead in seconds.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mavis died on the spot. Vivvie pulled out the dart and cleaned up the small amount of blood that had appeared.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "And that my dear is one of the ways you kill with no fuss. Make the person feel comfortable, survey the area to make sure it is acceptable to kill in and then do it quietly." Mri said as if this murder was a school lesson. "Now lets go out the back door and get out of here."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shouldn't we hide the body? Or do something creative to it?" Vivvie asked.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "We should leave it here. I forgot my gloves so the finger prints would be on the body" Mei said with a shrug

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I'm hungry, let's go grab a bite to eat." Vivvie said. She nudged the body with the tip of her sneaker and winced.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually no, the empty classroom."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivvie left.

message 23: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett Walks in looks around, and slumps on a armchair

message 24: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla wheeled in. She was slowly recovering from the attempt on her life. She had come to grab her pen, which she had left after a study session.

message 25: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett Sadie runs to Darla and says recovering from the attempt on her life?! what happened?!' in a worried voice

message 26: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla smiled at Sadie. "Hi! But not to be rude, but who are you?"

message 27: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett Sadie blushes a little, and looks down at her polished black shoes. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sadie Bennet in year 9. I just came this year!"

message 28: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Welcome!" Darla beamed, her brown curls bouncing.

(I won't be on tomorrow and the day after)

message 29: by Sadie Bennett (last edited Jan 01, 2015 08:00AM) (new)

Sadie Bennett "Umm... thanks!" said Sadie looking up. "So... which year are you in?"
(Oh, ok :)_

message 30: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I'm 18." Darla answered.

(IDK what year, lol)

message 31: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "Oh wow. I'm 14, in year 9." commented Sadie while looking around the common room. "Grand place you have here." "Reminds me of home..." added Sadie with a wistful expression on her face.

message 32: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Oh? Where are you from?" Darla asked,"I come from L.A./Beverly Hills with some time in NYC."

message 33: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "I'm from France... well i was born there before our moved to England. My mum was a actress, so our house was always filled with maids, luxury, money, fame and arrogance" Sadie replied with a mixture of sadness and something else on her face.
(I'm sorry if my rp isn't that good. This is my 1st rp ever ;D)

message 34: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

(It's fine!)

Darla smiled. "That's really cool! My dad is just a businessman...I forgot which field."

message 35: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "Cool? Seriously! I hate it! My older sister loves it though. Fancy and luxury, with pearls and diamonds, grand manors all over the globe. Mum gone all the time, with maids to care for you." stated Sadie angrily. I'm sure i'll be way happier here.
(Thanks)

message 36: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"It's a hard Knock life!" Darla jokingly sang.

message 37: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "Knocklife? what do you mean?" asked Sadue giving her a questioning look

message 38: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"From Annie? Y'know?" Darla said, tilting her head.

message 39: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "Oh, sorry. I didn't watch any television. Mum didn't 'approve' of watching T.V. she said it was 'bad for your brain, and you should be doing more important things!' Important things to her were, Makeup, money and fame. I barly see her" said Sadie angrily. "
After taking a few deep breaths she said more calmly.
"Sorry, i didn't have anyone to talk to for the last well 14 years. Your the first......i'v ever got"

message 40: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

I'm "Oh my goodness!" Darla gasped. "Im glad to help- but wasn't your mother an actress? Why wouldn't she approve of television?"

message 41: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "I have no idea. She was odd that way. Too super protective."
replied Sadie looking unhappy

message 42: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Cheer up!" Darla grinned, and wheeled over to the crack.ing Fire place, then slipped onto a velvet couch.

message 43: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "First day here, and i'm already giving out the 'unhappy' aura. Sadie closed her eyes for a few seconds before they snapped open again. She bounced toward the couches and smiled. I had a mood change! she said happily

message 44: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Are you bi-polar?" Darla questioned,"Maybe you should be on meds for that. Here, have a teddy bear!"

message 45: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett "Bi-polar? Umm I don't think so.... Its just like part of me. Mood Change's happen. Or i try to make them happen when I'm in a 'unhappy' mood" Said Sadie looking at Darla oddly

message 46: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla shrugged and pulled out her phone.

message 47: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett Sadie had curled up and had been reading a book. But now, she stood up, and looked for Darla, she was't to be seen!

message 48: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I. Still here!" Darla perked up.

message 49: by Sadie Bennett (new)

Sadie Bennett Looks around, "Oh, there you are! you were so quiet i didn't see you! Sorry!" said Sadie, looking around

message 50: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Darla shrugged. "I'm sort of short, and ina. Wheelchair..."

« previous 1

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread