Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

Last to Post Wins!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krislyn T. Foley this book is…. a book.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Krislyn wrote: "this book is…. a book."

what book? Twilight book? i dont read it anymore.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i winnnn

message 4: by Jumana (new)

Jumana Hiasat Whats the prize ?

Brandie Wins what?

message 6: by Jumana (new)

Jumana Hiasat When is this even gonna end?

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Jumana wrote: "When is this even gonna end?"

i dont think it will end, cause its going to go and on just like the other group that was on there..

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia gm,noon or where everyone is out there.

AnJelLina does anyone still read twilight?

Hibatoallah Samal i do !!! but i don't think i will anymore !

AnJelLina true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if they make a new episode of twilight...

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if they make a new episode of twilight..."

u both girls still read the whole Twilight books that out there?! omg! that is really funny.

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia hey peps. who still reads TMI books series that there?

message 14: by AnJelLina (last edited Nov 12, 2014 08:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AnJelLina Olivia wrote: "Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if they make a new episode of twi..."
what funny with reading Twilight this is a "Twilight Discussion" not to be rude or anything but TMI series can be discussed in "TMI Discussion".

Hibatoallah Samal Olivia wrote: "Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if they make a new episode of twi..."

you know they are not WOW or anything but everyone has his own taste in books :) .

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Pinky wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if they make a new..."

that is true there.@Ang ikd why is just sound really funny, how u both girls, went bk to reading the twi books, that out there. cause other ppl like to read other new books, that comes out on the book shelf, & i was quite suprised that both of u girls, still read the whole twi books there, not to pop the balloon here or anything, but its kind of interesting..

Hibatoallah Samal Olivia wrote: "Pinky wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if t..."

!!! i read new books but sometimes i have to wait for some new books so i get the Twi books that's all ! and may i ask how is interesting ? :)

Oliver  Quebedeaux Ha! I win! I didn't care much for book but liked movie.

AnJelLina Olivia wrote: "Pinky wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Angela wrote: "true that..but it still a book i would read if i ever get bored or when i get older. It`s a book that really addictive but has its limitation. Maybe if t..."

I dont mind your comment i just wanted to know why it was funny..thats all
Although i do read other books, its just i can relate to twilight in a way...soz if i offended you Olivia

Hibatoallah Samal you know i don't get anything here ! what are you saying ???