What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Girl runs away and returns. Has a secret. Brother and boyfriend in picture.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Nov 04, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Are you looking for this or is someone else? I ask because paragraph 2 seems to imply someone else. Also, you might want to edit the title of your thread and put in a little bit about your missing book. Many of our group don't bother reading anything unless they think they have a chance at finding it, and they also skip anything that says some variation on "help, I don't know the title of this book."

Did you find it looking at a Listopia? Or in a bookshelf of a group or person?

message 2: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments bumping for Ellen - is it in the romance genre, or is a romance just part of the plot?

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 1 comments Arielle wrote: "bumping for Ellen - is it in the romance genre, or is a romance just part of the plot?" THANKS! The patron I was trying to help has found the answer!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Do you know the answer? If so, please let us know. We keep track of books solved. Also, we crave closure.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Please don't delete your original post. Solved threads can help others.

If we don't hear back from Ellen within a few weeks we should move this to Now We'll Never Know.