Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Wicked Game
This topic is about Wicked Game
Self-Promotion > Anyone into demon/ incubus romance and erotica?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethan (last edited Nov 03, 2014 12:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bethan Tear | 21 comments Hello there, thank you for clicking :) please could you take a look at my book and see if it is something you will enjoy. It is set to the lowest price and I'm looking for reviews and help getting seen. I've been told its rather good if you're not expecting the most perfect book ever, but I would like some honest views. Also looking to read other people's stuff of a similar ilk so please PM me. http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Game-Bet...

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina Wilkins | 13 comments Yep that sounds like something I would love. I'm a huge demons and incubus fan. I will PM you. Ty

message 3: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 101 comments I like the cover. Very mysterious!

Bethan Tear | 21 comments Akaria wrote: "I like the cover. Very mysterious!"

I think its a bit naff, I am not good visually guess that's why I am better painting a picture with words. Luckily my boyfriend is an artist so I should have some better covers in the future. Are you thinking about reading the book? Amazon is the cheapest place to get it and you can always refund it if its not to your taste.

Bethan Tear | 21 comments bump

Bethan Tear | 21 comments bump

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 9 comments I just dwld the book and will post thoughts on amazon and here after I read it. I like the cover and the genre.

message 8: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (laydeneko) I just snagged your book & I'll let you know what I think when I read it.

Bethan Tear | 21 comments Thank you. Its not perfect I know that but I'm hoping to improve and hope you enjoy the story.