Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate → Start Date: January 15th, 2015

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Join Amanda and myself whilst reading the second book in the fallen series.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm excited to read this second book. I read the first one and enjoyed it.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Do you mind if we postpone this? I have a bug just now and the doc says it won't be better for a few weeks, having trouble reading much sorry? Say after new year? Really sorry, if you cannot wait that long I understand if you want to read it yourself.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) That's perfectly okay with me we can wait. I hope you feel better, being sick does not sound fun at all.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Did you want to choose when we will read this.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments sorry I did not see your reply, sometime in january if that's okay?

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) That's okay and yes that is fine with me.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments say the fourteenth? I'll change it now.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yeah that works with me.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Hey are we still going to read this book on the 15th?

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Ye sounds good :)

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay just wanted to make sure. Is there a way we wanted to read this book?

message 13: by Emma (last edited Jan 13, 2015 11:49PM) (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Are you still wanting to? Did you read the first one?

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes I'm still wanting to and I've read the first book last year so I'm ready to read this book if you are.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Ye :)

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay good that works, is there a way we wanted to read this book tomorrow?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Any way is fine with me, what about u?

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I don't mind, we can either read as much as we want and discuss or we can read a certain amount of chapters or pages a day.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I'd say just read as much as we can, cos not sure how much I can commit to each day.

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay that works for me, excited to get more into this series.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Finished the prologue, showing that I should have reread this before i started this one, it's coming back slowly though.

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes I totally agree with you on that one lol. I've read the first chapter so far. Plan to read more of it either tonight or tomorrow. I forgot how long these chapters are.

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments I know mw too.

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) How far are you into the book?

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments not far, just about toread chapter 1

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Read chapter one, it started of so-so, but got better, looking forward to reading chapter 2.

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes I agree with you on that one. Will read chapter two today.

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments Finished chapter 3, it's getting good. (view spoiler)

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I will try to catch up, I haven't read anymore of the book.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments okay, take your time it's fine :)

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Haven't read anymore of the book, but am going to try to pick it up today.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments If you want to stop it's okay.

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) No I want to read it, I just haven't picked up any book but I would like to pick it up. What chapter are you on?

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2089 comments end of chapter 3, not read any more yet :)

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Alright I will try to catch up.