Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > How Cluttered Is Your Mind?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) http://www.blogthings.com/howcluttere...

My Results
Your Mind is 57% Cluttered
Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused.
Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!

The worrying is worse than the actual problem True that!

message 2: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Your Mind is 76% Cluttered

Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while.

message 3: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Woah Ishi you need to take a broomstick and clean that stress off of your mind xD
Call me if you need any help :D

message 4: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments @Mahrukh: l'm too lazy and tired to do all that clearing XD

message 5: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Lol I can see that :D

message 6: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Hmm. I might try to write the stress off as the quiz suggests though I doubt it'll work XD

message 7: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments Your Mind is 49% Cluttered

message 8: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Oh it will :)
You should try that...I did that too a few months ago

message 9: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Hmm..then I'll try and recheck the results, I guess :-)

message 10: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Yh maybe but writing will help ya mate...your reviews suggest that you've got a writer hidden in you somewhere :)

message 11: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Haha..Thanks for saying that buddy :D

message 12: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 645 comments Your Mind is 44% Cluttered

message 13: by Jordan the beast (new)

Jordan the beast Shuping (dallase123) | 293 comments 67%

message 14: by Artsygal402 (last edited Nov 03, 2014 09:08PM) (new)

Artsygal402 | 59 comments Your Mind is 66% Cluttered

Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while.

message 15: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
Your Mind is 80% Cluttered

message 16: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
76%

message 17: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 59 comments █▓▒░QʊɛɛռArtsy░▒▓█ 402 wrote: "Your Mind is 66% Cluttered

Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your..."

Huh. I thought it would be more than that.

Marija *Somewhere beyond this starless sky, Through the darkest days of mine, Another sun will rise* | 1499 comments Your Mind is 51% Cluttered

Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused.
Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!

message 19: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments I got the highest so far

Your Mind is 81% Cluttered

Your mind is incredibly cluttered. You have so much going on in there, it's hard to think straight.
Consider talking to a therapist. It's a good idea to sort through your thoughts, if only to see which ones are worth hanging on to.

That's the problem dude. I can think straight ONLY if my mind is cluttered :P.

message 20: by Protyasha (last edited Nov 04, 2014 08:23AM) (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 6 comments Your Mind is 48% Cluttered

I guess i got the lowest...

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2 comments 52%

Emelia{Get out. I need to go to my mind palace} {geronimo!} | 56 comments Now I've got the most cluttered mind XD it is to be expected!

87%

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 8 comments Your Mind is 71% Cluttered

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Your Mind is 32% Cluttered

Your mind is very free. You've liberated yourself from most worries and problems.
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go.

Pretty accurate!

message 25: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 410 comments Your Mind is 84% Cluttered

Your mind is incredibly cluttered. You have so much going on in there, it's hard to think straight.
Consider talking to a therapist. It's a good idea to sort through your thoughts, if only to see which ones are worth hanging on to.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Mind is 72% Cluttered

message 27: by Aaishah (new)

Aaishah | 43 comments your mind is 77% cluttered

message 28: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Your Mind is 53% Cluttered

Hmm, true. :|

message 29: by Surabhi (new)

Surabhi (surabhis)

Your Mind is 61% Cluttered.

message 30: by Noha (new)

Noha Ma'moun | 95 comments Your Mind is 77% Cluttered

message 31: by Jane (new)

Jane Gansey (cedesonly) | 34 comments Your mind is 40% cluttered.

Your mind is very free. You've liberated yourself from most worries and problems.
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go.

message 32: by Julia (new)

Julia Your mind is 80% Cluttered.

Ops.

message 33: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) | 75 comments Your mind is 65% Cluttered.

message 34: by Thirrin (new)

Thirrin Lindenshield | 20 comments 35%

message 35: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 246 comments Your Mind is 34% Cluttered

message 36: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments Your mind is 68% cluttered.

message 37: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments Your Mind is 49% Cluttered

message 38: by Aswin (new)

Aswin Giri (ash_g) | 11 comments Your Mind is 30% Cluttered
And even if something does start to clutter your mind, you're easily able to let it go

message 39: by jenny (new)

jenny 80%. Typical.

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments Your mind is 55% cluttered

message 41: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Your mind is 72% cluttered
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while

message 42: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
Your Mind is 37% Cluttered