Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Charlie   Finn
This topic is about Charlie Finn
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
35 views
Book Cover Help > Book Cover Image Change

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Finn (charliefinn) | 10 comments Hi to anyone who will be helping me with this, i need my book cover image changed please. This book has not yet been published so as far as I'm aware I should be able to get the cover changed and the other image deleted. Here is the link to the new book cover image (Outside link to imgur) http://i.imgur.com/RuX1FDG.jpg

I was told I had to fill in these other details

* Title: The Town
* Author(s) name(s): Charlie Finn
* ISBN (or ASIN): Not yet assigned
* Publisher: N/A
* Publication date: Not Yet published. Due out Early 2015
* Format: Paperback & Ebook
* Description: Every year the P.O.I descends upon us and invades our homes. Twelve strangers from the remaining pandemic are chosen. No one knows who’s going to be picked, they don’t care who you are, there’s no pattern, they only have one purpose - To get you into The Town where the outbreak first started. We call it Jury Service, they secretly call it something else.

The government have managed to contain the Rotters to The Town. Every year twelve strangers are sent to do their civic duty in The Town to dispose of as many of them as possible whilst trying to keep themselves safe but The Town and the people behind it hold a more terrifying secret.

My Name is Brianna Winters and this is my story of the year that I was picked for Jury Service and my battle to survive in a place where only the dead make it from Dawn to Sunrise and the Elite have put a price tag on your head.



Thank you to whoever does this for me!


message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Christy | 8 comments I would like my default book cover to be the new, alternate edition cover that I just added for my book (the cover with the couple on the front). Can you do this for me? I have combined the editions already.
Abstract Love
Abstract Love


message 3: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Charlie wrote: "Hi to anyone who will be helping me with this, i need my book cover image changed please. This book has not yet been published so as far as I'm aware I should be able to get the cover changed and t..."

Charlie,

Have any ARCs gone out with the existing cover?


message 4: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Samantha wrote: "I would like my default book cover to be the new, alternate edition cover that I just added for my book (the cover with the couple on the front). Can you do this for me? I have combined the edition..."

Samantha,

Only the author (or GR staff) can set a default edition. The steps for you are shown in the link below.

https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...


message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Christy | 8 comments Monique wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I would like my default book cover to be the new, alternate edition cover that I just added for my book (the cover with the couple on the front). Can you do this for me? I have com..."

Ahhh...got it! Thanks.


message 6: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Finn (charliefinn) | 10 comments Monique wrote: "Charlie wrote: "Hi to anyone who will be helping me with this, i need my book cover image changed please. This book has not yet been published so as far as I'm aware I should be able to get the cov..."


No, there are no arcs nothing!


message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Finn (charliefinn) | 10 comments No copies, ebooks or arcs have been sent out at all! xx


message 8: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Finn (charliefinn) | 10 comments I just noticed that you have changed the cover thank you ever so much Monique!! <3 <3


message 9: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Charlie wrote: "I just noticed that you have changed the cover thank you ever so much Monique!! <3 <3"

I'd love to take the credit. But it wasn't me. It was another Librarian, Alina.


message 10: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Finn (charliefinn) | 10 comments Thank you Alina!!! <3<3


message 11: by Alina (new)

Alina (frozenlilstar) | 31 comments You're welcome. :)


message 12: by Caner (new)

Caner Ünal (canerunal) | 17 comments Could you please change the low resolution book cover for the following book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

with the high resolution picture from this page:

http://www.kulturtv.com.tr/images/kit...


message 13: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments re 12, we're not allowed to use cover images from any bookseller. the only exception is amazon. I was able to find a high-res image on amazon, which I used instead.


message 14: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42491 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.