1x1 discussion

Laura and Kass

Comments Showing 1-50 of 523 (523 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti :D role play

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti No problem! So just a general description of our characters?

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Okay

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Okay

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Okay

message 6: by Kassandra (last edited Nov 03, 2014 04:59PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Name: Hayzel Smith

Appearance:

description

Name: Landon Greene
Appearance:
description

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Im ready when you are :)

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Those are my 2 characters lol

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Unless you wanna use one I'm totally fine with that:)

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Sure thing:) I'm gonna make myself another girl just so that theses some gossiping and girl interaction :) is thT alright with you

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Name: Ayla Konavitz

Appearance:

description

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I'm ready when u are:)

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti You wanna start ?

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Sure :) we'll start at the mall say me an your girl are already friends?

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Ayla looked into the stores scoffing when she saw the old styles still out. She rolled her eyes an looked forward her chin up and walked with confidence to where she told Hayzel she'd meet her.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She tapped her boots against the floor "and you were where exactly? How am I supposed to shop and talk shit if like you aren't here?" She asked in a rush when she finally saw her.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I totally bet you were flirting with some guys. But this time That excuse will work," she sighed. She looped her arm through Hayzels.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Who was it you little skank?" She asked excitedly. It was a habit for them to gossip about what guys they got under 5 minutes.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I need a bit of detail hun, I know tons of those." She said laughing walking towards her favourite store

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Sure! And would you kind writing a bit more than a one liner?))

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Thanks:) it's your turn when you're ready:) ))

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (( :D))

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Shit," she said whistling "moved fast on this one huh." She stated, "for what else do you need to raise the bar for me?" She teased.

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh please," she laughed her black hair swooshing over her shoulder "when have you ever had permission to bring a guy over? Duh you can do whatever you want with your new boy toy just not in my bed!" She said smirking. It was the ultimate rule, either house but not their own beds never ever.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon showed up an hour later in his signature white muscle tee that showed off his muscles and his tatted arms. "'Sup ladies," he said as he spotted Hayzel.

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Landon, I'm Alya this chicks best friend you mess with her you better believe I'll mess with you." She said glaring at him then just as suddenly smiled "nice to meetcha.

Landon didn't know whether to laugh or take her seriously so he just shrugged her off completely "what were you ladies looking for?"

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She rolled her eyes and gave her an innocent smile "I always play nice."

"For tonight? You guys got some party or somethin'?" He asked looking down at her.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She smirked that was such a lie if only people knew how wicked she could be. "And I wasn't invited? Ouch, thought maybe you played your game well and got me a hot date too,"

Landon raised his eyebrows in surprise "already a date night, boy am I lucky." He smiled lopsidedly

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Mhmm," she laughed "I dont want to go out with you guys, too soft and lovey dovey for me." She shuddered jokingly

Landon chuckled "I do but like Ayla just said they don't like joining me on my dates."

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She brushed her hair away "oh I know honey," she said with a confident tone.

"Sure babe," he walked a little further from Ayla "what's up?"

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She saluted them and turned to go but that cute crop top she saw.

"Uh, hell ya!" He said cheering in his head "lead me to the changing room.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That sounds good to me babe," he said cornering her in the changing room "let's see," he said slipping her shirt strap off

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He kissed her back his hands on the back of her neck pulling her mouth closer to his.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He followed he lead exploring her mouth with his tongue putting his other hand on her butt

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He put both hands under her butt to support her and pushed her back against the wall.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He was taken aback, he'd never known a girl this down for sex after only knowing each other for a mere 20 minutes "oh you'll very much enjoy it."

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He pulled back "you're a virgin?" He asked in surprise. "How's that possible?"

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He smirked "just seems like you've had experience, like the big leagues."

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Like youve slept with alot of other guys?" he hinted he didnt want to have to bring out the S word.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Was justa thought." he said going back to kissing her, oping she didnt go into this big argument

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He laughed "Dont do that," he put her arm on his lower back "thats awkward,"

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No biggie, I'll teach you the dos and don'ts," he winked at her. "We've been in here to long, that's don't number two."

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You'll know that tonight," he winked at her as he lead her out of the store.

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Now to pick that mini dress, you might want Ayla to help ya with that. I shouldn't be seeing it you want to surprise me." He kissed her "I'll call you later," he winked and left leaving her to call/text Ayla

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Duh girl! We're you at? I'm stil in the mall." She said winking at a guy that was staring at her cleavage.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Right infront of you," she said hanging off her phone

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Hanging up the phone* and walking right up to her "how'd the extreme PDA in the changing room go?"

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She waited knowing she'd tell her before she'd even have a chance to answer.

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Honey," she waved her hand "you probably kiss just fine, I mean how could someone pretty kiss bad?" She asked then laughed "they don't! They're fantastic kissers." She said smirking at her own wittiness

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed "no thanks, I strictly stick to the opposite sex." She smirked putting her arm around her friends shoulder "now we spoke of a minidress? What's the occasion?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11