Exclusive {Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 194 comments Mod
For mods only. Please dont be creepin

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so what are you going to allow me to do as Moderator? I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to. :3

You can do anything you would like(: I'll cover the facw claims page, but other than thay everything is open!

Also I think theres clearly some tension and issues we need to address when there is time

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No kidding. *sigh* I'm so incredibly tempted to close the topic and delete all the extra comments and say "Done, no more." But I can't tell what kind of reaction that would gage.

I feel like people would be pretty pissed. But frankly....the disrespect towards moderators isnt cool. Neither is the disrespect from member to member. I'm trying to handle it as respectfully as possible but. ...

Also a Huge thankyou for doing all the houses!!! I'm trying to think of other locations we should add

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Same. I think he's generally cooperating right now. I hate when someone decides to talk back to Sora ^^; It never ends well.

Yeeeea Sora be fiest lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm off to a class now, so I'll be back later.

Same actually!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He left the group, but I sent him a message explaining why he was in the wrong and that I'm not just picking favorites. I don't really expect any logical reply, but we'll see.

I'm just so upset I don't know what to do. I feel like an awful mod

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's fine. You're not an awful mod. Unfortunately, things just got a little too out of hand, and neither of them are innocent. Both antagonized the situation, and it was probably a matter of time. I wish he would have come to us first if he was going to have such a big issue with her and said something so we could handle it, but... things happen.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to remake the Chat thread, just so it'll be clean and we won't have to read over all that again.

That sounds like a good idea

Did alishia actually leave?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She has, however, I've been able to convince her to consider coming back when she's ready. I'm going to send her an invite so she can keep it for when she decides she's ready to come back. Until then, I'm going to lock her thread, okay? :3

That sounds good to me(: thank you for reaching out to her. While I think Ceann is not someone we can save, I think she will get along fine here(:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I told her that I really enjoyed her characters and conversation. She seems really nice. It was just a little bit too... crazy up in here.

What other publishing companies should we make?

and managing?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, for one I have Rivers Production, which is pretty much a place for producers, script writers, managers, and even directors. The type of people who are behind the scenes but are still big shots, pretty much.

I'd say we should make a magazine company (for publicity and those in that line of work). A modeling agency is important.

I made one Magazine a few minutes ago(:

Where would you like the location of Rivers Production??

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

California please. :3

LA or Hollywood?(:

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2014 10:19AM) (new)

Let's go with LA

Okie Dokie! You can post the interior pics if you want:3

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Denver {The Ice Queen} wrote: "Okie Dokie! You can post the interior pics if you want:3"

Oki dokie

Ok guys we need some sort of big event to get this ball rollin

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's see... it's hard to really say, because we have both Florida and California. I would say let's just have a big party/club event thing.

I agree. Or some sort of awards thing

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, maybe. I'm just trying to get all the people who aren't yet famous into it. I dunno.

Yeah...and I feel like we have a lot ofmembers but not a lot of characters

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to try to make more over the weekend, but I've been busy with college stuff, so we'll see.

So have I, I totally understand

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you think instead of just having Lurve Apartments topic that we should make it a folder and people can request a room like Beverly Hills?

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan A party sounds fun XD also same on the characters ._. And I have a busy weekend of volunteering and work stuff that I have I get done too. Sigh.

As for the apartments I think a folder with all the threads would be easiest, and if we don't have a hotel a simple thread could work for hat.

Yea t ha t would work

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Denver if you want I could set up the character roster??

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

What exactly is the character roster going to have on it?

Yes please

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah I was a little confused on what they'd asked. Maybe I could make the general thread Females and Males and their positions and then below that in a separate comment the managers and their clients??

I think they want a roster of all tthe managers and all the publicists, then a list of who has who for clients

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Things We Probably, Maybe Need
> A Model Runway or two
> Studios (likely a folder (or two -- Hollywood and Florida) where we can put a few different studios -- 1, 2, 3, etc. )
> Other States (/Countries?)
> General Airport/Airport in other places
>

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I think those are all good ideas. But first we need some active members :I I suck at sending group messages never know what to say after a while of rambling, so could either of you do one for activity and such?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I will, even though I've been kind of inactive as well. I've been meaning to reply, I've just been busy with other things. ^^; I'll be more active.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Thanks. Same :I everyone's been a lil inactive.