Exclusive {Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 194 comments Mod
These rules have been created by the Moderators for you. Please write the following: I, (usernamehere), understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

1. What the mods say go. No arguing with the mods. Really. They are mods for a reason. If you don't respect them, they won't respect you, and you'll lose your place here real quick.

2. Be fair. Don't make all of your characters the most famous person out there. They won't be accepted. Also, don't design them to be perfect. That won't be accepted. Please follow the format, or, if you choose to create your own, include all of the required information.

3. Be respectful, at least out of roleplay. Specifically out of roleplay. Bullying and rudeness won't be tolerated.

4. Be active. No one wants to wait for someone for three days before they post again. That takes away from the fun of roleplaying. If you Are going to be gone for a long period of time, please notify us so we know to make our characters available before your absence.

5. If you have questions, please do post them. Or suggestions. In the Questions & Suggestions thread preferably.

6. No sex. At least not in the threads. If you want to PM it, go for it. Just,we don't want to see that.

7. Swearing.You can swear in character, while roleplaying, that's totally fine. You can also swear out of roleplay, just not at another person.

8. A minimum of three lines must be posted for each reply to a roleplay that you make. This is a requirement.

9.The three-strikes rule. If you don't follow these rules, you will receive up to three warnings before a Mod removes you.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 194 comments Mod
I, Denver {The Ice Queen}, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Tinath Zaeba (which is my real name I mention yet again), understand and agree to follow these rules.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Zwink {The Pretty Boy}, cannot currently copy and paste the above statement, but I agree whole heartedly to these rules and understand any violation of this rules can / will result in removal of the group.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Good one

message 6: by Carson (new)

Carson | 5 comments I, Blackwolf agree to follow these rules.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That was short and simple. *pats on the back* yay!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I think I'm sugarhigh...:p

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Scarlett, also cannot copy and paste. But know that I do agree with, and will follow the rules before me. I know what it means if I violate these rules, but on a personal level, if I violate theses said rules I will be truly disappointed with myself.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard! *rubs away tears* xD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i,Sophie understand and agree to follow these words. i also understand if i break them i will be kicked out

message 12: by Gelo (new)

Gelo Salinio (openreader123) | 3 comments I, Gelo Salinio, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group. sorry it was a little late.

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba I, Ceann Dearmad, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) I, Summer, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I, Kelly, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

message 16: by Winter ❄ (new)

Winter ❄ (wintery) I, Winter, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I, December, understand and agree to follow these rules. I also understand if I were to break them, I am subject to removal from the group.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((yyyayayaay you joined!))