My Sister's Grave (Tracy Crosswhite, #1) My Sister's Grave discussion

Question (may contain spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandy Just read this & I'm wondering about 1 loose end. While Edmund House's trial is going on, Tracy notices a parked car several times (outside the vet's clinic, down the road from her hotel) that seems to be someone watching her. It always disappears before she can investigate. Who was this? Was it House's uncle?

message 2: by Carol (last edited Nov 06, 2014 07:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carol Sandy, I'm still wondering too. My possible "suspects" in that car were the Uncle, or the Sheriff ...or Findlay, since he showed a lot of concern for her. (did we miss a clue somewhere?)

Robert Dugoni Thanks for starting this discussion! I don't want to intrude, just want to say I'm grateful to have people talking about my book and there will be a sequel in the fall. My best, Robert Dugoni

Carol Robert wrote: "Thanks for starting this discussion! I don't want to intrude, just want to say I'm grateful to have people talking about my book and there will be a sequel in the fall. My best, Robert Dugoni"

A welcome intrusion, indeed! Looking forward to sequel... and, ummm... Thanks for leaving us hanging re the mystery driver.... lol

Sandy Thanks for letting us know about the sequel & Carol, thank you for your thoughts. It never crossed my mind it might be Findlay.

Sandy Another good possibility. Have to admit, I wouldn't have minded seeing that female reporter taken down a peg...

Carol I hadn't considered the reporter. And agreed, she needed a physical attitude adjustment.

Rebecca Agree on the reporter.

Robert, thanks for letting us know about a sequel on the way.

Karyn Niedert Extremely excited about a sequel!

Kenneth Parker was the person driving the truck. The car has to be the media, possibly Maria Vanpelt.

Sandy Thanks, Kenneth. Maria does seem to be the favourite character we love to hate. Mr. Dugoni, if you're still following this thread, would you like to weigh in? Also, any news on name/date of publication of the sequel so we can put it on our watch list?

Pauline Turk This was my first introduction to Robert Dugoni's books and it's not going to be my last. Loved this book and can't wait for the sequel.

Chelsea It's not all that fresh in my memory, but wasn't it the uncle? In the cabin he admits to shooting the dog because he was just trying to scare them off for their "own good." I assumed it was him all the times.

message 14: by Sandy (last edited Jul 30, 2015 08:16PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sandy You guys probably already noticed but I see the sequel "Her Final Breath" is due in Sept. Looking forward to it.

Sandy So it turns out we were all wrong. The clever (and sneaky!) Mr. Dugoni planted that little loose end to keep us guessing & lo and behold, they pop up in the second Tracy Crosswhite book. Well done, sir.