~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 2: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix stopped his motorcycle in front of The Lazarus Restaurant and got off the bike, he looked at Alyssa. "I'm new in town but I've heard this is the best restaurant around." Felix smirked "I'm hoping they serve whatever werewolves love to eat, for my sake."

message 3: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Alyssa smiled, "i eat everything except tomatoes, eggplants and peppers." She looked around as she got off the back of the bike. She'd always passed this place but she'd never really went in.

message 4: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix walked towards the restaurant "you hate Eggplants too? I can see us becoming best friends"

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Good to know," she said, following him and rapping her jacket around herself because the ride was cold.

message 6: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix opened the restaurant's door and held it open for Alyssa to pass.

message 7: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"A gentleman," Alyssa smiled, "thank you." She said as she passed.

message 8: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix smiled. "Maybe I'm just pretending." as he walked beside Alyssa and sat at a table close by.

message 9: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She sat at the chair across from him, "Maybe but maybe not."

message 10: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix looked at Alyssa's eyes, he could almost feel pain she was in, it's the very same pain he was living with. he knew that the story of the kid related alot to what she has been through. but he didn't want to push the matter much. "So, I barely know anything about you miss Alyssa, tell me a little about yourself?"

message 11: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Not much to tell, I'm a pretty boring person," she shrugged.

message 12: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "If I thought you were a boring person would I have invited you to dinner?" Felix gestured for a waitress to come "but I understand if you don't want to talk about it, please order whatever you want."

message 13: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa shrugged, "I just don't know what to say." She opened up a menu and looked through it. "I think I'll get a chicken pasta and lemon juice."

message 14: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix looked at the waitress,"I'll take a cheese burger with Pepsi, thank you" Felix closed the menu and handed it back to the waitress, then turned back to Alyssa. "So what does "boring" persons like to do in their free time? got any hobbies?"

message 15: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Uh.. Tattooing and drawing," she shrugged and closed the menu.

message 16: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "So you have any tattoos?" Felix wondered.

message 17: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Yeh," she looked down at her hands.

message 18: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix was curious. "What is it? A flower? fangs? a mini werewolf maybe?" Felix smirked "or maybe it's a tattoo of me?"

message 19: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Oh yeh, it's definitely a tattoo of you," she said with a small laugh.

message 20: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix laughed "Well what is it then?"

message 21: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"There are loads, there are chains up my back and wings on my shoulder blades, on each side of the chains. There are words in latin and chinese one on my side and my side. and there are other words. There's a rose with petals falling away, bleeding little drops of blood. The tree of life's leaves dying and falling. Like i said loads."

message 22: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments The food arrived and Felix took his plate and set it in front of him. "These are pretty interesting tattoos" Felix took a bite from his sandwich "So wings tattoo eh? would you like to fly?".

message 23: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Something like that," she said, thanking the waitress when she gave her, her food. "What about you? Any tattoos?"

message 24: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix took a deep breath, he looked down at his plate. "No, no tattoos. But I do have quiet a few scars." Felix smiled a sad smile "But I guess scars are more manly than tattoos, I like them."

message 25: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She nodded, her hand clenching on the table but she didn't know what to say. She just started eating. Whatever was in her head was screaming at her to run but for some reason she managed to stay seated.

message 26: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments (( are you up for a bit of action? a small fight? If your character doesn't want to fight she can just watch))

message 27: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

((Yeh xD. Sure.))

message 28: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Look at me babbling and looking pathetic, hows your food? my burger is a litt..." The doors to the restaurant opened and three men wearing black suits walked in looking around the restaurant. Felix's face went pale white as he took a few fast breaths. "For god's sake... they found me already? ofcourse I'll never enjoy a god damn dinner" Felix said half to himself.

message 29: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa looked over at the doors at the men, "uh. Are you okay? Who are they?"

message 30: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Some not so friendly old friends, they've been hunting me down for quite a while. I... I thought I lost them."

message 31: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa looked back at the guys again, "okay.. Uh..." She didn't know what else to say.

message 32: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix looked at Alyssa with a serious expression. "I'm gonna lure them outside, when we're outside use that chance to escape. I'm.. sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen"
The men noticed Felix and started coming toward him.

message 33: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa raised her eyebrows at him, "first of all, I'm not leaving you to die with these d**ks, second of all, I can help. and third of all, well there is no third of all," She turned to the men.

message 34: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Alyssa... I don't want to see you get hurt because of me. It's my problem and I can deal with these bastards" The men were almost at their table. "Well it might be too late for that now, just follow my lead. lets kick some a**"

message 35: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Before we do that, what are they? Angels?"

message 36: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 04:56AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "No, they are human. A special squad of bodyguards highly trained to fight and defeat angels. the use swords and chains and guns if necessary. they are deadly against angels, but against anything else not so much."

message 37: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

She nodded, "good to know." She started towards one of them, "Wait. Let's take this outside so we don't destroy the place. I kind of like it."

message 38: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 05:12AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "Let me handle the talking." Felix whispered as one of the three men approached.

"Well well well. If it isn't Felix the traitor. Long time no see old friend."

Felix smiled at the man "Jack... you look considerably fatter than when I last saw you"

Jack smirked "Still have that flippant tongue of yours. you never learn do you? you're coming with me. We have so much to catch on. you're gonna pay the price of your treason for many long days. and who's the lovely lady you have with you? could it be that the pathetic fallen angel found someone who would care about him enough to stay close to him more than a couple of minuets? "

Jack looked at Alyssa "If I were you honey, I'd stay far away from this one. the only thing he's good at is hurting those who are around him. he doesn't care about anyone."

Felix looked Jack straight in the eyes. "Well how about we go talk outside like gentlemen? no need to disturb this pretty place."

Jack nodded.

message 39: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments ((do you have anything to say/do or should I continue?))

message 40: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Alyssa walked out behind them, "What's your name?" she asked the guy who talked to her.

message 41: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 05:26AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Jack smirked "Ah. Jack,honey. My name is Jack. and I know i'm probably the most handsome man you're ever seen but before you get any ideas. I'm already taken. you need to look for your luck elsewhere."

message 42: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"No, not really, I actually like someone," she strained a smiled, "And before you say anything stupid, i just want to say, I maybe like half each of your heights and weights, but I can really kick some a**."

message 43: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments As Felix opened the door to the restaurant and walked outside with the rest he looked at Jack and smiled. "I'd believe her if I were you, but then again you were never accused of being intelligent."

Felix was a little nervous, his long sword that he always depends on was with his motorcycle and he knew he couldn't reach that. but he knew he had the combat skills to fight off these bastards if they didn't attack him at the same time. it won't be a long fight. he was though worried about how well Alyssa could handle herself. but he had to depend on her. all three of them at the same time might be too much for him.

Felix whispered to Alyssa. "Can you handle the one on the right? leave Jack and the other bastard for me."

message 44: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Hey, I can handle Jack, he's on my nerves," She smiled and called, "Yo, Jackson!"

message 45: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments "The hell, he's dangerous. be careful Alyssa" Felix shouted after Alyssa then he suddenly turned to the man on the left and punched him with a surprise attack and knocked him down. and prepared himself for combat as the other guy came his way.

message 46: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

"Don't worry," Alyssa winked at Felix and walked over to Jack as he turned to her, completely oblivious to what Felix was doing. "Come here," She said. Jack smiled and Alyssa kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. suddenly he doubled over and Alyssa's fist connected with his jaw.

message 47: by Fadi Fa (last edited Nov 15, 2014 06:04AM) (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments The other man drew his sword and charged at Felix and started slashing at him, Felix skillfully dodged his attack until he saw an opening and then kicked the man's knee. the man let his guard down from the sudden pain and Felix capitalized and kicked him again in his guts dropping him on the ground. The Felix grabbed his sword from his fist and stabbed the man's chest with it."

From behind him the other man who he had knocked out screamed at him "You Bastard!"

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Jack grunted in pain and fell on his back, "told you I'm stronger than I look. So I suggest you get out of here and never bother me or Felix again. Kay?" she gave a wink and started walking again.

message 49: by Fadi Fa (new)

Fadi Fa | 242 comments Felix turned and looked at the other man, the man was screaming in anger and then he suddenly did an unexpected thing. he wielded his sword like a spear and threw it with all his power at Felix, Felix attempted to dodge but the sword caught him in the shoulder. Then the man started running in Felix's direction wielding his chain. Felix screamed in rage and pain as the man closed in on him. He put his hand on the sword stuck in his shoulder and pulled it out in time to stabbed the man who was in range now in his chest before he would strike him with his chain. then Felix fell on his knees panting.

message 50: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (last edited Nov 15, 2014 06:32AM) (new)

"Felix!" Alyssa shouted when she saw what happened but before she could take another step Jack caught hr ankle, "Let me go!" Her hands turned to paws as she clawed at his arm. He let go and she ran to Felix her hands turning back to normal.

« previous 1 3