UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > mobile goodreads

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Is anyone else getting annoyed with goodreads on mobile?

My phone keeps going to the mobile version.I don't want it to. It is getting on my nerves now.

I can't do moderator things on the mobile version.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments And you cant navigate around the site properly

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I hate it. I never use it on my tablet. On my phone it defaults in when reading a thread and I hate it! Did I say I hate it?

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11367 comments My brother only uses the app, I only use the site. I've made both phone and tablet use the main site

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments How do you stop it going to mobile version as soon as you open a thread?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments you do moderator things?

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I keep an eye on things. You are all so good I don't need to do much and I have a very good co moderator. Gobby but good.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments gobby my arse

message 9: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25094 comments Now there's a picture I don't need to see too often!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Ok, got the answer. At the bottom of the page is an option "switch to mobile" at first view that is exactly what you don't want but the alternative is microwaving your mobile.

Click that. You might think it will change to "switch to desktop" but it doesn't. Job done.