The Book Lover's Club discussion

Group read > what are some good books u guys like?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilac (new)

Lilac | 2 comments im new 2 this group and was just wondering what styles u like and u know what ur reading at the moment...?

message 2: by Daisy buchanan (new)

Daisy buchanan | 8 comments I like everything. I love vampire were wolf i am reading ride from ash and I have read the choice she made. I love James Patterson but I can't get it free. i don't like to by the book so I get it free when I cane

message 3: by Daisy buchanan (new)

Daisy buchanan | 8 comments I am new 2

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Hi! I'm new aswell. Just wanted to say that if you haven't read all of Cassandra Clare's books please do. My favorites are Lady Midnight, and Lord of Shadows! Hope you're having a nice day :)

message 5: by Lilac (new)

Lilac | 2 comments Yasss I love Cassandra Clare! But I haven’t read last midnight yet...

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Josie wrote: "Yasss I love Cassandra Clare! But I haven’t read last midnight yet..."

You should definitely read this serie, it's pure gold! The third book is released in just a couple of days so you won't have to wait like I've :)
//Emma

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriadanes) | 2 comments I’m a sucker for romance but lately I’ve been drawn to mysteries/crime series like Christopher Greyson’s Jack Stratton series. I also love paranormal romance. Love me some vampires and werewolves 🤣

message 8: by Daisy buchanan (new)

Daisy buchanan | 8 comments You should read James Patterson he is a mystery. He is my favorite book and others