so you like YA?! discussion

Archives > Team 5: The Paperback Punishers

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:46AM) (new)

Hi guys ! :) here are some of the ones I plan on reading.

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin

Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins

How many do we have to do each?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sadie wrote: "Okay, these will be my four.

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi[bookcover:T..."

I just finished under the never sky :) it was absolutely enchanting.
Hope you enjoy it Sadie.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:19AM) (new)

by the way Hannah I'll take shadow and bone of my series list so you can add it to yours :) if you like. That way we each have one from the other challenge so we can knock this out faster.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Helen wrote: "by the way Hannah I'll take shadow and bone of my series list so you can add it to yours :) if you like"

Im glad you liked Under the Never Sky!!.. and id love that if you would but i..."

I totally will :) I Want to read Hex hall really bad anyway so I'll exchange it for that.

I can't wait for to read the second book of under the never sky :) I'm going to take a trip to the bookstore as soon as I can.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm starting with the immortal rules :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:D I'm halfway into immortal rules!
We totally can win this.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:D finished The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

Starting the next one as soon as I finish typing this ;)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I'm so slow guys! Math is kicking me in the butt. HARD. xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That sucks! I would have loved to buddy read the Grisha. I just started but I already like it. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm done with The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa

I'm starting the forever song right now :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2014 12:39AM) (new)

Done with The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa

I'm not sure if i'm going to do Mara Dyer or Legend next. I'll update you guys as soon as I decide :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "id suggest Mara Dyer :). ive read the first book in each series and would have to say Mara Dyer was way more interesting to me from start to finish."

:D okay i'll start with Mara as soon as I finish the two i'm reading at the moment, which with luck should be tomorrow afternoon.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

totally forgot tell you guys but I already started Mara :) I can't put it down. It is so good.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sadie wrote: "Sorry I've been MIA! Apparently I get so many notifications that I'm not notified of every single one of them. I'm going to start up with My Life From Hell, and go from there. It's been so hectic l..."

Aw!
I've been having issues making time to read as well because of school.
hope you are able to find time to relax Sadie!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright guys I finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

I'm going to pick up the second book today if I can so I can start it tomorrow. :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

Hannah I just finished
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin

I don't think I can start retribution tonight because I swear this book left me in ruins. :(!

I'll try tomorrow morning.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm done with The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin
:)
There is no way I can start Legend after the emotional stress Mara Dyer caused me xD haha I'll start Hex Hall next.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Ill be starting Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks tomorrow :)"

that sounds really cool! :) Let me know if you like it. I think i'd like to give it a try sometime.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I finished Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

! I'll start the next tonight :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Done with Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Starting the next one tomorrow :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins
:D !!!! yay one more series to go for me!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm looking for a different series to read because I don't think I can deal with another dystopian right now. haha so I think Legend is out for me. I need something light and girly.

I'll let you know when I find one I can do :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 03, 2014 12:44PM) (new)

:D I'm going to start Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

wait.. It doesn't count right? i'm not sure if its a trilogy because I think another book is coming out but i'm not 100% sure.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

that stinks! Cinder sounds so good!

but Sweet Evil and Unspoken sound really good :D
II'll try and call my bookstore and see if they have a copies and i'll decide by tonight.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

totally up for that!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

:D finished Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins

It was awesome. you have to read it Hannah.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Helen wrote: "totally up for that!"

want to do the buddy read in "A Million More Pages" group when we decide to do it so we can have those points for Gryffindor house? :)"

Yeah :)! I'm in.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins !! :D so excited to almost be done.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2014 02:23AM) (new)

Alright i'm finished with Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy Higgins !
:)

I finished all four series! Do you think we can still win this or are the other teams totally ahead? :o

I started liking the series less and less the more I read D: It had a nice ending though.. :/