so you like YA?! discussion

Archives > Team 4: The Hardcore Hardbacks

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Whoot Team #4 :]

message 2: by Brooke (last edited Dec 10, 2014 05:10PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments I'll make one here:

Trilogies to be read:

1. Anna and the French Kiss - Brooke&Megan
2. The Testing - Brooke
3. The Heart of San Francisco - Megan
4. The Grisha - Colleen
5. Shadowlands - Brooke
6. Finishing School - Brooke
7. Divergent - Colleen
8. Angels Trilogy - Megan
9. Fear Street Nights - Megan

Total Books Read: 16/36

Total Trilogies Read: 3/12

message 3: by Brooke (last edited Dec 10, 2014 02:35PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Books Done:

The Testing Series
1. The Testing
2. Independent Study
Anna and the French Kiss Series
1. Anna and the French Kiss
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door
3. Isla and the Happily Ever Afer
The Grisha Series
1. Shadow and Bone
2. Siege and Storm
3. Ruin and Rising
Shadowlands
1. Shadowlands
2. Hereafter
Angel's Trilogy
1. Angel's Watching Over Me
2. Lifted Up By Angels
3. Until Angels Close My Eyes
Fear Street Nights
1. Moonlight Secrets
2. Midnight Games
Finishing School
1. Etiquette & Espionage

Total Books Read: 16/36

Total Trilogies Read: 3/12

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I'm planning on reading Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins & Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins , so if you are reading Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins from what I understand that should complete the trilogy.

I'll also be reading The Heart of San Francisco trilogy Love at Any Cost (The Heart of San Francisco, #1) by Julie Lessman , Dare to Love Again (The Heart of San Francisco, #2) by Julie Lessman , & Surprised by Love (The Heart of San Francisco #3) by Julie Lessman .

message 5: by Brooke (last edited Nov 06, 2014 04:29PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Megan wrote: "I'm planning on reading Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins & Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins, so if you are reading Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins fr..."

oh i was just listing the Series name. but it's okay, we can do that. :]

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments Hello! Brooke if you want I can read city of bones.

message 7: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments I am probably going to read the maze runner trilogy by James dashner or the leviathan trilogy by Scott westerfield

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "Hello! Brooke if you want I can read city of bones."

i'm stupid, i totally put the wrong thing.

i meant The Infernal Devices :/
my bad

message 9: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments O ok I just read it last week sorry :/

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "O ok I just read it last week sorry :/"

it's okay.

just let me know when you start reading whichever series and i'll add it to the list :]

message 11: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments I just started the grisha trilogy by Leigh bardugo. I couldn't find either of the other trilogy's in my library so I had to go with this one and I'm excited!

message 12: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments If someone wants to read divergent I can read insurgent and allegiant

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "I just started the grisha trilogy by Leigh bardugo. I couldn't find either of the other trilogy's in my library so I had to go with this one and I'm excited!"

added Grisha, which i'm jealous of!

message 14: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "If someone wants to read divergent I can read insurgent and allegiant"

i already read that, hopefully megan hasn't

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments Brooke wrote: "Colleen wrote: "If someone wants to read divergent I can read insurgent and allegiant"

i already read that, hopefully megan hasn't"

Sorry, I've already read the whole trilogy :(

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments I've finished book 1 for anna and the french kiss and book 1 for the testing. ill update the post later.

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments can either of you read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer? I have the last two to read

message 18: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments i will try and read it brooke.

message 19: by Colleen (last edited Nov 11, 2014 10:42AM) (new)

Colleen | 403 comments i have finished shadow and bone. now on to siege and storm :)

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "i have finished shadow and bone. now on to siege and storm :)"

updated

message 21: by Brooke (last edited Nov 12, 2014 08:56PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments i finished book 2 of anna and the french kiss since it works for 2 other challenges.

So megan you can still read them, i just have them done as well :]

message 22: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments I finished siege and storm by Leigh bardugo! Now on to ruin and rising.

message 23: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments Sorry Brooke I cant read the unbecoming of Mara dyer...I haven't been able to find it any where

message 24: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments that's fine :) I got other stuff to work with :) ill update main post tonight

message 25: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments Brooke are you going to read the infernal devices trilogy? If not i can read the whole trilogy and I will just re-read clockwork angel or I can do just clockwork angel.

message 26: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments yah Im gonna do the last two. :)

message 27: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments Okay so do you want me to read clockwork angel?

message 28: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "Okay so do you want me to read clockwork angel?"

yes please :]

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Main Post Updated to here
i got two more series from the library to work on.

Finishing School
and
Shadowlands

I will try to get Ashes and The Blood Eden done too but we'll see.

message 30: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments After I finish the grisha trilogy and clockwork angel I'm going to read the divergent trilogy and I will just re-read divergent.

message 31: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "After I finish the grisha trilogy and clockwork angel I'm going to read the divergent trilogy and I will just re-read divergent."

okay i added divergent to the master list :]

message 32: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Megan how is your reading going??

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments Brooke wrote: "Megan how is your reading going??"

Slowly...sorry about that! I'm hoping that I'll be able to read more soon.

I've found The Delphi Trilogy and am thinking I'll read that one in addition to The Heart of San Francisco trilogy.

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Megan wrote: "Brooke wrote: "Megan how is your reading going??"

Slowly...sorry about that! I'm hoping that I'll be able to read more soon.

I've found The Delphi Trilogy and am thinking I'll read that one in ad..."

okay, i finished the anna series so if you wanted to skip those, i got them.

Just let me know whenever you get stuff done :]

message 35: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments I finished ruin and rising!! We have now officially finished a trilogy!!! I also started clockwork angel :) listening to the audiobook..and I'm about 1/4 way through.

message 36: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "I finished ruin and rising!! We have now officially finished a trilogy!!! I also started clockwork angel :) listening to the audiobook..and I'm about 1/4 way through."

Whoot!!!! updated to here!

message 37: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments I'm sorry Brooke but I can't read clockwork angel :( I just couldn't do the audio book and I don't own a physical copy. sorry

message 38: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Colleen wrote: "I'm sorry Brooke but I can't read clockwork angel :( I just couldn't do the audio book and I don't own a physical copy. sorry"

it's okay, i couldn't do that audio book either. it was so boring and i almost fell asleep driving to it.

How is the rest of your reading going?

message 39: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments Megan how's your reading going??

message 40: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 403 comments It has been good but slow I have a library book I have to finish then I will start divergent. How is your reading going?

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I finished Angels Watching Over Me (Angels Trilogy, #1) by Lurlene McDaniel .

message 42: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments i started book 1 of shadowlands, about 40% done.
Once i finish Gone Girl, i'll get the last book need for The Testing.

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I finished the second book in the Angels trilogy, Lifted Up by Angels (Angels Trilogy, #2) by Lurlene McDaniel .

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I also finished Moonlight Secrets (Fear Street Nights, #1) by R.L. Stine , the first book in the Fear Street Nights trilogy, and should be finished with the second soon.

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 26 comments I finished Until Angels Close My Eyes (Angels Trilogy, #3) by Lurlene McDaniel , which completes the Angels trilogy.

I also finished Midnight Games (Fear Street Nights, #2) by R.L. Stine .

message 46: by Brooke (last edited Dec 09, 2014 10:44PM) (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments team 7 already won :/
But good job ladies :]
Signs ups for the next round are up now :]

message 47: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 96 comments I updated us to this point anyways :]