so you like YA?! discussion

Archives > Team 1 - The Bibliophile Breakers

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Hi team mates! :) Any ideas on what you want to read? I'm thinking of Anna and the French Kiss, depending on when I can get it from my library. Also I'm about to read the third Selection book, if either of you wanted to read the first two :)

message 2: by ☆Joycedale☆ (last edited Dec 07, 2014 07:20AM) (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Trilogys
#1 Croak (Croak, #1) by Gina Damico Scorch (Croak, #2) by Gina Damico Rogue (Croak, #3) by Gina Damico (Joycedale)
#2 The Beautiful-Ugly (The Beautiful-Ugly Trilogy, #1) by James Snyder Into the Abyss (The Beautiful-Ugly Trilogy, #2) by James Snyder (Joycedale)
#3 The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa (Belle)
#4 Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo (Belle)
#5 The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong (Victoria)
#6 Ruin (Ruin, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Toxic (Ruin, #2) by Rachel Van Dyken Shame (Ruin, #3) by Rachel Van Dyken (Joycedale)
#7 Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover (Joycedale)
#8 While I Live (The Ellie Chronicles, #1) by John Marsden (Victoria)

Edit as books are finished
Books completed 20/36
Trilogy's completed 5/12

message 3: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I'm going to read:

The Grisha Trilogy
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

The Inmortal Rules Trilogy
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

Shatter Me trilogy
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Hex Hall trilogy
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

or

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I know for sure I'm reading Croak (Croak, #1) by Gina Damico The Beautiful-Ugly (The Beautiful-Ugly Trilogy #1-3) by James Snyder and Forbidden (The Arotas Trilogy, #1) by Amy Miles

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Victoria wrote: "Hi team mates! :) Any ideas on what you want to read? I'm thinking of Anna and the French Kiss, depending on when I can get it from my library. Also I'm about to read the third Selection book, if e..."

I'm not really interested in The Selection I'm sorry.

If someone wants to read the first 2 Sweet Evils I'll do the third. If if you want to read Ruin I want to read the other 2.

message 6: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Hi team mates! :) Any ideas on what you want to read? I'm thinking of Anna and the French Kiss, depending on when I can get it from my library. Also I'm about to read the third Sel..."

No Selection series for me but I can read the first 2 of the sweet evil Series.

If someone would like to read the first 2 of the Mara Dyer series I'll do the third.

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Hi team mates! :) Any ideas on what you want to read? I'm thinking of Anna and the French Kiss, depending on when I can get it from my library. Also I'm about t..."

I've already read the other :(
Hey do you want to buddy read The Immortal Rules in the Ya book gang? We'll get more points for that challenge then lol

message 8: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Belle wrote: "☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Hi team mates! :) Any ideas on what you want to read? I'm thinking of Anna and the French Kiss, depending on when I can get it from my library. A..."

Sure lets Buddy Read!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I'll also be reading the Summoning trilogy :)

message 11: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Are you talking about The Darkest Powers trilogy? The first one is The Summoning.

message 12: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Yeah, that one! I knew the name wasn't right, but I couldn't think of what it was

message 13: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Lol I'm always getting names wrong too. I love them books!

message 14: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Yay, I'm looking forward to it! It's always good when other people can recommend them

message 15: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Finished my first book

message 16: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments which one Joyce?

message 17: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "which one Joyce?"

Croak (Croak, #1) by Gina Damico

message 18: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Finished another one

message 19: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I finnished the Immortal Rules already Joyce, I couldn't stop bc of two things:
1-It was THAT interesting.
2-I saw some other teams had already read some books already and I am very competitive and my blood boiled and I saw all red...
xD

message 20: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "I finnished the Immortal Rules already Joyce, I couldn't stop bc of two things:
1-It was THAT interesting.
2-I saw some other teams had already read some books already and I am very competitive a..."

Lol I'll add it

message 21: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I finished the second book! The Eternity Cure!

message 22: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "I finished the second book! The Eternity Cure!"

Aww come on Belle we're supposed to be reading it together lol

message 23: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments Yeaaah, are you Finnishing The Immortal Rules?

message 24: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Yea just a couple of pgs left.
I think I'm going to read the novella last so it doesn't interfere with the story lol

message 25: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments Me too!

message 26: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I'm really sorry, I'm running really behind, I'm in the middle of exams. I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can! :)

message 27: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Victoria wrote: "I'm really sorry, I'm running really behind, I'm in the middle of exams. I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can! :)"

Its all good.

message 28: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I finished the last book of the Blood of Eden Series! "The Forever Song"! sorry :$

message 29: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I finished "Shadow and Bone"!

message 30: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I finished 2 today.

message 31: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Finished the Summoning, book 1 of the Darkest Powers trilogy. Again, sorry it's taking me so long :/

message 32: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Victoria wrote: "Finished the Summoning, book 1 of the Darkest Powers trilogy. Again, sorry it's taking me so long :/"

Its ok. How did you like the book?

I found 2 more trilogys I will read. Ruin and Slammed

message 33: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Surprisingly good! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did :) I'll start the next one soon

message 34: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Finished the Croak trilogy

message 35: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Reread Ruin. such a great story

message 36: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Finished 2 more

message 37: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments I finished Siege and Storm! Sorry I haven't been reading much, I've been sick!

message 38: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Belle wrote: "I finished Siege and Storm! Sorry I haven't been reading much, I've been sick!"

That's ok, my readings about to go downhill a bit this week. I'm cleaning my house today because I host thanksgiving for my family on Wednesday (36 people). Then Thursday I spend the day at my husbands family's.
Are you feeling better? It wasn't anything serious was it?

message 39: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Finished the Awakening, just one more Darkest Powers to go :)

message 40: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Victoria wrote: "Finished the Awakening, just one more Darkest Powers to go :)"

Yay!

I finished Shame to complete the trilogy!

message 41: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Finished another trilogy!

message 42: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I think you're carrying the team, you're amazing!! :)

message 43: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I'm going to be starting Anna and the French Kiss soon :)

message 44: by Cosmic (new)

Cosmic Belle (ofbooksandmonsters) | 106 comments Victoria I love Anna and the French Kiss *-*

I already finished "Ruin and Rising"

message 45: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Finished While I Live, the first book in the Ellie Chronicles. But another team are just two books away from winning :(

message 46: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Victoria wrote: "Finished While I Live, the first book in the Ellie Chronicles. But another team are just two books away from winning :("

Well poo