♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Cabins ♔ > Hades Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 427 (427 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Cabin 13 ~ Hades Cabin

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) Jasper and Raelynn walk in

message 3: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Lucas also walked in feeling bored and looking for a distraction

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

William is sitting upon his bed, writing into a book silently. Without looking up he heard Lucas' presence. "Hello."

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Hey. Do you think we could talk to Hades in here?" Jasper said looking from the person sitting there to Raelynn
((The person playing Raelynn is gone right now))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would I allow you to talk to Hades?" William asks of Jasper, still writing into his book.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Wait.. What?" He asked curiously

message 8: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Lucas sat down on the bed watching their conversation

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Wait.. Who are you?" He asked Lucas

message 10: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "A bystander"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Your name?" He asked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me clarify, Hades is in the underworld, and I can take you to him easily. It also doesn't hurt he happens to favor me over some of his children." William says, still writing in his book, without pausing in his writing.

message 13: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "I'm Lucas"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Ok. We are trying to either fly are travel underground to Washington state from here. Raelynn here is a daughter of Hades." He said to William

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

William raises an eyebrow. "To find Hades?"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "To find my family. I had a vision they were being hunted." Jasper looked away. He was hurting for his family

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Regardless, I can get you to Washington quickly. The only thing is, I probably will be incapacitated for a few hours afterwards." William offered.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "I can transfer my energy to you. Thanks for your help." Jasper said to William

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

William bit his lip, "There is no need to thank me. I.. didn't have enough time with my mother."

message 20: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Ah snap" said Lucas in the back ground

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "I know you don't want to hear this but I'm sorry for your mom."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

William put his necklace and ring on. "Ready to go?"

message 23: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Bye"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Yeah. Thanks." Jasper and Raelynn went with William to Washington state

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) Jasper and Raelynn came back from Washington thanks to William and found out Jasper's family is ok just shaken by his visit.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn sighed softly. "Happy now, Jasper?" She asked softly. She was trying to keep her emotions from her voice.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) He sensed her uneasiness. "Yeah, I'm good now. You ok?" He asked

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn shrugged, "yeah I guess so." Raelynn looked down at the floor.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "You seem sad, what's wrong?" He was feeling queasy about her ((not in a bad way))

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nothing. I swear I'm fine." She lied. Raelynn didn't feel good about lying to him but didn't want to tell the truth

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "Whatever you say," he could still sense she was sad "so it's getting late and I have to get back to my cabin. Thanks for coming along with me. You know you didn't have too." Jasper kissed her on the cheek and started to walk out

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn smiled slightly. "Goodnight, Jasper."

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) Jasper smiled back "Goodnight my darling."

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn watched him go. After he was gone and the door closed, she crumpled to the ground, crying.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

William walked in the room, and saw Raelynn on the ground. He began to walk past, but paused. William hated it, but he had to ask. "What happened Rae?"

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn heard William and curled up into a tight ball, hugging her knees. "Nothing," she said softly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

William paused again. "Did I ever tell you about what happened when my mom died?" He said, turning to look at her.

((What's she upset with?))

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn shook her head no. "No, you never did."

((She's upset because Jasper got to see his family alive and well, while she has no clue if her mom is alive or not..))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

William bit his lip, "She forced me to come here, even when her cancer started. I... I went back when she became terminal." William's mouth closed, his jaw muscle tightening to keep is normal composure without crying. "I watched life drain out of her. What I wouldn't give to keep that image of my mom being happy and painless, without the image of her dying in my mind."

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((That's so sad :( ))

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Raelynn stood up. She walked over next to him. "I'm sorry. I can't say I know how you feel because I honestly don't." She looked at him, seeing that he was on the edge of falling apart.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

William bit his lip, tasting blood. He calmed down, restoring to his quiet composure. "Trust me. Not knowing is better than finding out what you don't want to go through."

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I would rather just go through it. It was like my mom and Spencer knew that we would get attacked. When it happened they screamed at me to flee. The last I saw of them was them fighting off the monster." Raelynn said softly, trying to regain her normal calmness.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

William stands. "Where did you last see them?" He grabs his necklace and ring.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Three years ago, our apartment in New York." Raelynn tried to remember the address.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a contact. Do you want my help?" William asks.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "There's no point. They are probably dead. " Raelynn said softly, looking down.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know someone who might be able to tell you." William bit his lip, once again tasting blood.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread