♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Cabins ♔ > Dionysus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Cabin 12 ~ Dionysus Cabin

message 2: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Hello world!"said Lucas"and hello campers!"

message 3: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Lucas ran in crying

message 4: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments He was so sad that nothing could make him feel better

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana's eyes were puffy from her trying not to cry. She left Willow sitting outside the cabin, on the ground in front of it. Ana hesitantly knocked on the door. "Lucas?" she muttered.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) Jasper runs in and says "are you alright? I came running after you when you ran by"

message 7: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Please leave me alone I'm crying here" said Lucas trying to wipe the tears from his face

message 8: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Laurel stop spying on my conversation))

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) "I brought one of those gross lollipops from infirmary." Jasper said politely

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((I am not spying))

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia "Lucas?" Ana said a little louder. She knew Jasper was there, but she didn't want to say anything in case Lucas didn't want her there.

message 12: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Haha thanks buddy"

"I'm sorry Ana I didn't know and I think we should break up"

message 13: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Too many conversations))
((Order:Ana ,Lucas , jasper))
((Change it if there are problems))

message 14: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Start with Ana))

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana hit her head on the door. They were never technically together in the first place. "I'm really sorry Lucas..." Ana muttered.

message 16: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Sorry I forgot))

message 17: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "I know and your head must hurt now, are you okay?"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((Ana can go))

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia "I'm fine." she said softly, trying not to snap at him. She was flustered and annoyed.

message 20: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "This is really hard isn't it" he was sad but now he was curious and wondered why she was so aggravated

message 21: by Julia (new)

Julia "Yes..." Ana breathed, avoiding his gaze.

message 22: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((I think jasper left for a while))

message 23: by Julia (new)

Julia ((Haha, me too))

message 24: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Please tell me what's wrong" he needed to know because now it was affecting him and she wasn't going to stand up all day

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia "My mom wants me to join the Hunt. You know, and leave guys behind forever. And that's what Willow here wants." Ana admitted, refusing to meet his gaze.

message 26: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Lucas got up and hugged her "I do love you and understand, but if that's what you need to do then go hunt. We will always be friends" Lucas backed away with an apologetic look on his face. He would miss her greatly but knew she had to go.

message 27: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Goodbye"

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana felt really self-conscious, as she glanced back at Willow. "Willow will love me no matter what I do... I'm just not so sure about how my mom would feel about all of this... You know... You and me..." Ana said, blushing.

message 29: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments " you can always ask" said Lucas joking around

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((I'm back!!!!))

message 31: by Julia (new)

Julia "Haha, very funny. Because my dad wouldn't absolutely love me to be in a relationship and upset my mom." Ana said.

message 32: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Well the question is, are actually going to join?"

message 33: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana shook her head. "I haven't decided yet. That's the problem. It would be weird if I did... I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't..."

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((Don't join Lucas will be heartbroken))

message 35: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "But I don't know what my life would be like without you"

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) ((*eating popcorn*))

message 37: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana adverted her gaze to Willow, who was curled up in a ball and watching the sunset. "I really have no idea Lucas..." Ana truthfully said.

message 38: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Please, just tell me what to do. I'm so confused." Lucas started tearing up thinking about her leaving

message 39: by Julia (new)

Julia "I don't know myself Lucas..." Ana said, leaning against the side of the cabin. A few rouge tears raced down her face, as she admitted, "It's just hard, you know? I can't tell you what to do. I don't even know what I should do..."

message 40: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "You should go on the hunt, I can't just let you stay here and break you mothers rules.please don't miss me,I can't bear it" Lucas wanted to kiss her one last time but held back

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia Ana rubbed her eyes, and said, "Friends then?"

message 42: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "Yeh"
((I have to take a break for 10 minutes but will come right back,sorry))

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia ((It's okay, I keep procrastinating my homework, so I'm going to work on that))

message 44: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Had more homework than I thought but now I'm done))

message 45: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Back to role playing?))

message 46: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments ((Hey!!!))

message 47: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "We can be friends" he said this with a true smile

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia "I'm sorry Lucas..." Ana muttered.

message 49: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "It's ok, we'll be fine"

message 50: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments "You should go tell your peers that your joining the hunt"

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread