♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Cabins ♔ > Hermes Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Cabin 11 ~ Hermes Cabin

message 2: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 400 comments Mod
Astrid opened the door to the Hermes cabin. "This is home sweet home for you from now on, so I recommend getting comfortable with it."

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter set his duffel down by the door. "Hang on. Can I look at your sketchbook? I have an idea that might fix it."

message 4: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She shrugged. "Might as well." Astrid handed the book to him, doubtful that he actually could. She had tried many times.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He took the sketchbook from her. Carter flipped to a page with a drawing on it. He ran his hand over it feeling for an indent in the page.

message 6: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She watched him, then looked around the cabin. She remembered being there a while ago when she had first come to camp. Bad memories of getting pickpocketed were tied up with this cabin.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He could feel a slight indent in the page. He smiled slightly, thinking.

message 8: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid was caught up in her thoughts once more. It was something that happened to her often.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) If he covered the page in ink, then the indent would be covered with ink and if you flipped it on a clean page then the indent should then put the drawing on the clean page.

message 10: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid was snapped back to reality suddenly. "So, do you have an idea?"

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes. But I'm not completely sure it would work." Carter sighed softly

message 12: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She smiled slightly. "Well you could still try."

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "True. Very true." He flipped to the back of the sketchbook where there were some blank pages that weren't ruined

message 14: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She watched what he was doing with interest.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He set the book down on the desk and found a pen full of ink. "Is it alright if I tear the ruined page out?"

message 16: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid nodded. "That's fine with me. I mean it's ruined anyways."

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okay." He gently tore the ruined page out and flipped back to the clean page. Carter began taking apart the black pen.

message 18: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (last edited Nov 14, 2014 09:21PM) (new)

She watched him take apart the pen. She was cast into silence again, wondering what he was going to do.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He Began tracing over the indent in the page with the ink from the pen. Carter made sure the entire indent was soaked with ink before taking the page and flipping it onto the clean page.

message 20: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid had gone off into space again. She was thinking about random things including how she was going to kill her sibling.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He pressed down on the page gently. Carter waited a moment and pulled the ruined page off of the clean one. An almost perfect copy of the ruined drawing was on the clean page

message 22: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Atrid was snapped back to reality when she realized that her drawing was saved. She grinned and joy filled her gaze. She hugged Carter. "Thank you so much!"

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter smiled hugging her back. "It was an old trick I learned before." His voice trailed off

message 24: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She still had the huge grin on her face as she pulled away. "Maybe someone won't die tonight."

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Plotting a death? I can help hide the evidence if you need." Carter said with a bright smile.

message 26: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"I think I'll like you," Astrid said and poked his nose.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He shook his head after she poked his nose. "Good thing. I mean it's probably bad if the first person I meet hates me."

message 28: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

((I have to go.))

"Probably." She smiled. "But dude seriously. I find that you saved my drawings the most wonderful thing ever."

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Aw. Bye))

"It's really not that awesome. I was taught that trick a long time ago.

message 30: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Don't question me," she joked with a chuckle. She bumped his shoulder with her own lightly.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Carter sighed. "Fine." He nudged her back with his shoulder.

message 32: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Good." She smiled then sat on one of the lower bunks. "So what do you wanna do?"

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I don't know." Carter looked around the cabin. He could tell a lot of others lived here. Great, he thought to himself, I guess I should probably keep anything important with me then.

message 34: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"We're staying here then." She looked around. "Just saying, since Hermes is the god of traveling, the people who haven't been claimed go here."

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "So pretty much children of anybody that hasn't claimed their child stay here?" Carter asked still looking around.

message 36: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Yup. It's almost always full, so sorry about that." Astrid shrugged. "Unless you like company, because there's always company here."

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No. I don't really like company but I'll have to deal I guess." Carter sighed softly.

message 38: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"I guess you just have to deal with siblings then. Hermes also happens to have the most kids." Astrid sighed. "Sorry about that."

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's not your fault. I'll just have to deal. That's life." Carter thought about his mom. A year ago, she was killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

message 40: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

She shrugged. "I guess. But at least you still have me." Astrid smiled a bit

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah." Carter smiled slightly still thinking.

message 42: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid noticed that he was thinking about something probably important. "Watcha thinking about?" She asked.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Just how a year ago today it was a normal day then she was just gone. And now today my entire world changed again. I'm starting to think this day is cursed." Carter sighed softly.

message 44: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Hey, come on. Two bad things happening exactly a year apart is probably just a coincidence. Don't be the 'Coincidence, I think not' guy from The Incredibles who's name I totally forgot."

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Oh. So my mother being shot one day a year ago and then me finding her letter today that told me to come here is just a coincidence?" Carter asked.

message 46: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Maybe your dad had something to do with it." Astrid shrugged again. "Who knows. And I know it sounds bad here, but it really isn't."

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It was a bank robbery. She got shot and died. I'm not complaining about being here I just- just don't want to be here. "

message 48: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

"Not many of us do, but you'll get used to it after a while. You'll meet people who you never would have and they change your life."

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah. I guess. " Carter ran his hand through his blonde hair.

message 50: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

Astrid smiled slightly. "And you're safe here. Isn't that good?"

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread