♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Cabins ♔ > Ares Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 547 (547 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Cabin 5 ~ Ares Cabin

Queen of The Moon ((Going to bed now.))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Goodnight.))
Alex followed her inside, "I know that people would miss me if I died but honestly I wouldn't care if I died or not." Alex responded softly.

Queen of The Moon "You should." she led him over to her little corner of the cabin. There was a bed that had drawers beneath it, a nightstand and the headboard of the bed was a set of shelves that held a couple small weapons and pictures of her and her brother.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex smiled faintly. "Just because I should doesn't mean I do." Alex told her softly, looking around.

Queen of The Moon "I suppose that's true." she nodded and opened a drawer on the night stand. She pulled out the frame and then searched for the paper of her awful sketch of what she wanted.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex watched her as she looked for the art. He stayed silent looking around the cabin.

Queen of The Moon The paper was on her bed and she had to reach around Alex to get it. "Okay, so this is what I was thinking of doing. The frame is that material that is easily drawn on, so it's practically canvas." she held both things out to him

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex took them from her and looked at the paper. He scanned over it, trying to think of the best way to draw it.

Queen of The Moon "Do you think you can do it?" Lily asked hmm curiously as he looked at it.

((Gotta go for an hour.))

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes." Alex nodded. He stayed looking over the paper.

((Okay. Bye.))

Queen of The Moon "Okay." she smiled and wondered if he was going to start it now. "Have you eaten?" she asked

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shook his head no. He looked at the frame and compared it to the drawing on the paper. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a thin black sharpie.

Queen of The Moon "Would you like something to eat?" she asked him

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No thanks." Alex sat on the floor the paper sitting in front of him and the frame in his lap.

Queen of The Moon "You could have sat on the bed. It's much more comfortable. Are you sure you don't want something to eat?" she asked.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I'm not really hungry." Alex told her honestly, he never really ate very much. He uncapped the sharpie and began drawing the outline of the art on the frame.

Queen of The Moon "Okay, well then I am making you some hot chocolate at least." she told him disappearing to the back of the cabin.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex bit his lower lip, focusing on the drawing. He drew the entire outline of the drawing on the frame.

Queen of The Moon She came back five minutes later with two mugs. She carefully sat down on the floor next to him and offered him one of the mugs.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He took the mug from her. "Thank you." He set mug down next to him and kept working on the outline of the drawing.

Queen of The Moon "You know you don't have to finish it right now." she told him frowning when he didn't drink the hot chocolate.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I'm just getting the outline done." Alex told her softly.

Queen of The Moon "Okay. It looks great so far. Thank you for doing this." she told him looking at the picture of her and her little brother playing in the snow.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You don't have to thank me." Alex finished the outline and showed it to her.

Queen of The Moon "Yup, because you are doing me a service." she smirked.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You still don't have to thank me." Alex took out the bundle of colorful sharpies from his hoodie pocket.

Queen of The Moon "Yes I do. You aren't going to change my mind. Now drink your hot chocolate because it doesn't look like you are outlining anymore." she told him seriously.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Fine." Alex set down the frame and picked up the hot chocolate.

Queen of The Moon She smiled and continued to sip her hot chocolate. "I'm not some crazy lady that needs it done now and won't let you eat it drink." she assured him

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Didn't say you were crazy." Alex responded drinking the hot chocolate.

Queen of The Moon She rolled her eyes. "Of all the things you could possibly remember."

((Still at work.))

Queen of The Moon ((poke))

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Sorry.))
Alex looked at Lily. "Would you rather I remembered that you are beautiful?" Alex asked, smiling faintly.

Queen of The Moon "Gods no." she shook her head and drank her hot chocolate figuring it was better to say nothing.

((Next break in half an hour ish))

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex smiled faintly turning back to the drawing.

Queen of The Moon "So is it coming out okay?" she asked

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded, setting down the hot chocolate and Picking up the frame.

Queen of The Moon "Okay good." she sipped and continued to watch him, her thoughts going back to the whole beautiful thing. It wasn't his fault that she hated the word, and it wasn't anything to do with her appearance either.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex stayed silent, the frame in his lap. He began filling in all the outlines to form the image with different colors of sharpies.

Queen of The Moon She leaned her head back and closed her eyes relaxed.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex glanced over at her for a second and then back to the artwork. He kept drawing, biting his lower lip.

Queen of The Moon "Eventually you will bite your lip off." she told him

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shrugged, "If I do, then oh well." Alex kept working on the art.

Queen of The Moon "You really need to stop that." she sighed opening her eyes to look at him

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Why?" Alex asked, focused on the drawing.

Queen of The Moon "Because you should care about living." she told her, her hands shaking as she held her cup.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex looked up from the drawing and glanced at Lily. "Just because I should doesn't mean I do." He said softly, looking back at the drawing.

Queen of The Moon She sighed, she should have known better honestly, but she also knew what it was like to be on his side of the idea too.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "If I die, I'm free." He said softly, his voice almost a whisper. He kept working on the drawing, biting his lower lip.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread