♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔ discussion

♔ Characters ♔ > ♆ Male Demigod Creation ♆

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (last edited Nov 04, 2014 08:32PM) (new)

anastasia  (anastasiarunelle) | 505 comments Mod
Since this is a semi-advanced role-play, I'd prefer it if you guys followed the format, or have the parts that are needed . I'm fine with using your own format, but please include the essentials in your character. :)

Other Creation Rules
*Keep them demigod--half mortal, half god. PLEASE. No Romans allowed UNLESS it's Reyna or Octavian.
*You may have to change parts of your character if they do not comply with the rules.
*You may have as many characters as you wish, as long as you're active and can keep up with them. If you're relatively inactive, one of the mods may limit your number of characters.
*Please try to keep the ratio of female and males even. We do NOT want a RP group where 80% of the characters are girls. Keep some diversity, guys!
*If your character is a WIP/unfinished, PLEASE POST THEM IN THE CHARACTER WORKSHOP. I don't want the character creation threads to be spammed with unfinished characters.
*I know that a lot of people (including me) dislike doing the character's history, but I require you to do one regardless of the length. If you're making a character of the Big Three, you MUST have a history of 5+ sentences. Be aware that if you don't follow this rule, your character may not be accepted.

OUTLINE/ESSENTIALS

Name:

Godly Parent:

Other Godly Relations:

Family (non-godly):

Years at Camp:

Weapon of Choice:

Appearance:

Distinguishable Marks:

Personality:

History:

Strongest Asset:

Weakest Asset:

Fatal Flaw:

Other:

message 2: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Nov 06, 2014 02:27PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon ~Name and Camp info~
Name: Mathew Tyler Duboise
Born: June 28, 1996
Godly Parent: Hecate
Years at camp: 7

Weapon: http://longbowchronicles.files.wordpr...
Back up weapon:
http://mysticcauldron.com/images/ritu...

~Physical Characteristics~
Appearance: http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2013/09/...
Eyes: http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx...
Tattoo: http://tattoojockey.com/images/tattoo...

~Personal Information~
Personality: He is quiet. At first meeting people think that he is a major a**hole, because he is standoffish and rude. He does this so that people leave him alone, he is nice to girls though because he does not want to hurt their feelings and he respects them. He is the first one attacking during a battle because of his need to protect his home, and the people in it.

History: When Mathew was 5 he found out about his mom on accident. He was playing outside and really wanted it to rain, so he could make mud pies and all of a sudden it was raining, only over him. His dad tried to explain it away, but as Mathew became older, his magical abilities became even more unpredictable. His father couldn’t handle being reminded of Mathew’s mother and ended up telling Mathew everything. This included how to contact someone to take him to camp half-blood, that was seven years ago. Now he helps in the infirmary, mixing healing concoctions, bandaging wounds and such. He also makes and sells enchanted amulets and such at the camp store, and saves his money to help his dad pay for the rent on his dad’s apartment. His dad is also getting married again soon to a woman named Hannah who has a 12 year old daughter. When this happens Mathew will stop sending his dad money.

Girlfriend: None at the moment
Strongest skill: His magical abilities, i.e. control over some of the elements through spells and such.
Weakest skill: Communication
Habits: He tends to talk quickly when he becomes nervous, as well as runs his hand through his hair when he is feeling confident
Hobbies: He reads and makes healing ointments and such for campers
Fatal Flaw: Need to protect others

~Family~
Father - Damon
Mother - Hecate
Step-Mom - Hannah
Step-sister - Emily

message 3: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Dec 01, 2014 04:00PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Name: Alex Kylar
Godly Parent: Thanatos (God of Death)
Family: Mother: Cali Kylar
Years at Camp: 8
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Appearance: Alex is tall and skinny, with golden color eyes and short black hair.
Distinguishing Marks: Drawings on his arms that he draws with Sharpie.
Personality: Alex is extremely quiet. It's not that he's shy, he just doesn't want to get close to anyone. To everyone, he always appears sad. He tries to be happy but its hard always feeling when people die.
History: Alex has always seemed sad, since he was a little kid. He could always feel when someone died. His mother knew that he was a demigod but tried to keep him with her for as long as she could. When he turned 9, his mother decided it would be better for him at CHB. He's been there ever since.
Strongest Asset: Being able to think quickly
Weakest Asset: Sensing any death
Fatal: Not willing to Kill others, he can harm them but never kill them.
Other: Not afraid of dying, can sense any death, hates the idea of people dying violently.

message 4: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Hmm, maybe add one or two more sentences to personality, but other than that: APPROVED!

message 5: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Also: @Arianna: APPROVED

Queen of The Moon thanks

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Thank you.

message 8: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 400 comments Mod
General
{Full Name:} Henry Martin Vill
{Nickname:} None
{Gender:} Male
{Age:} 14
{Blood type:} A-
{Sexuality:} Heterosexual
{Theme Song:} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBr7kE...

{Godly Parent:} Hecate
{Powers:}
Telekinesis- (view spoiler)

Physical Appearance

{Hair Color:} Brown
{Eye Color:} Brown
{Height:} 5'7"
{Weight:} 150 pounds
{Markings/Tattoos/Scars:} He has scars running across his stomach and back.

Background
{History:}
Henry's father was known to be abusive. The neighbors could hear when he would throw a beer bottle at the wall and they called the cops more than once but Henry never said anything about him being beat at home. One day his father met a girl at the bar and they hit it off. After a couple years of dating, they got married. She never did anything but watch when he was beaten. When Henry turned eleven he got his powers. At first it was just something flying off a desk when he was angry or scared, but it soon progressed. By the time he was twelve he had quite a bit of control over it. So what did he do? One day when his father was drunk, Henry got out of bed, a gun in his hand. His father never noticed him. His finger never touched the trigger, but he shot his father. A year later after everything had died down his step mother was cooking. A knife slowly floated off the table behind her. She turned around when it clattered to the ground. He came through the doorway.
"Hello mom," he said in a raspy voice. He knew what he was going to do. He had to do it. As revenge.
She jumped, clearly startled. "Oh Henry! I didn't see you there, I'm sorry."
"You should be." His step mom flew against the wall and was unable to get off. "You just stood by and watched as my dad beat me! You never did anything to help!" The knife came up off the ground and went towards the woman, stopping only millimeters from the area between her eyes.
She started to sob. "I'm sorry! I never wanted that to happen! Please, don't do this. I'm so, so, sorry!"
"You're not sorry. You just don't want to die." With a thunk the knife went through her skull and struck the wall.

A day later a satyr came and brought him to camp. Mr.D didn't like the child because he tried to kill the god because he looked just like his dead father. Henry was cursed with insanity.

{Date of Birth:} February 15th
{Time of Birth:} 1:22 AM

{Family:}
~Robert Vill, father, 34 at time of death
~Helen Vill, step mother, 36 at time of death

Personal Characteristics
{Personality:}
Henry is insane. Every once in a while he will have flashbacks of getting beaten and killing his parents. Whoever he is with better run, he thinks that they are his parents. Another way he is insane is he hears voices in his head, each with a different personality. He is cold and almost never lets anyone close. He seems to be afraid of himself sometimes and with good reason.
{Fears/Phobias:}
~His father
~Himself
~Killing someone while having a flashback

{Mental Stability:} 2/10
{Strengths:}
~His powers
{Weaknesses:}
~His insanity
~He doesn't talk to others much

{Likes:}
~Quiet
~Peace
~Locked doors
{Dislikes:}
~People
~Insanity
~Knives
~Guns

{Other:}

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia

"'Doɴ'т plαy wιтн ғιre! Yoυ'll ɢeт вυrɴт!' yoυ're αlwαyѕ тold.

I coɴѕιder мyѕelғ αɴd eхcepтιoɴ. I doɴ'т ɢeт вυrɴт."
Fιrѕт Nαмe: Ryan
Mιddle Nαмe: Eugene
Lαѕт Nαмe: Greene
Nιcĸɴαмeѕ: Only Ryan
Tιтleѕ: Fire Boy
Aɢe: 18
Dαтe oғ Bιrтн: August 12
Plαce oғ Bιrтн: Virginia

Geɴder: Male
Seхυαlιтy: Heterosexual
Crυѕн: None.
Relαтιoɴѕнιp Sтαтυѕ: Single
divider
Godly Pαreɴт: Hephaestus
Godly Relαтιoɴѕ: Hera and Zeus are great grandparents, Ares is godly uncle, Aphrodite is godly mother-in-law
Noɴ-Godly Fαмιly: Heather Greene, 46, deceased
Yeαrѕ αт Cαмp: 7

"Fιre ιѕ ɴoт deαdly lιĸe everyoɴe тнιɴĸѕ...

Iт ιѕ reɴewαl; reвιrтн. New lιғe ιѕ wнαт ғιre тrυly ιѕ."
Aρρєαяαηcє

(view spoiler)
Hαιr Color: dark brown
Eye Color: brown
Coмpleхιoɴ: tanned
Heιɢнт: 6 feet
Weιɢнт: 214 lbs
Fυll Deѕcrιpтιoɴ
Ryan is a very handsome guy. He's tall and muscular. He's the perfect build to be working out in the forges. Ryan has a dark complexion-tanned skin, dark hair, dark eyes. All the ladies love him, but he doesn't really think anything of it. In fact, he doesn't really notice that too much.

"I αlreαdy ĸɴow тнαт I'м α вιт dιғғereɴт...

I ѕαy wнαт I тнιɴĸ, αɴd ѕoмeтιмeѕ I doɴ'т нαve α ғιlтer."
Pєяѕσηαℓιту

Poѕιтιveѕ
•Humorous
•Gentle
•Passionate

Neɢαтιveѕ
•Blunt
•Relentless
•Reserved

Ryan is a really interesting guy. He says what he means, and that sometimes make him seem like he doesn't have a filter. He is relentless in his work, and very creative. Ryan generally keeps to himself; he's not very good at socializing. He can be kind of awkward at times.

"Fιre ιѕ releɴтleѕѕ. Iт мυrderѕ αɴd ĸιllѕ.

Aɴyoɴe wнo ѕαyѕ тнαт ιѕ wroɴɢ. Iт'ѕ releɴтleѕѕly creative."
Hιѕтσяу
Ryan doesn't talk much about his history. His mother was a super smart engineer, and loved working with mechanics. She met Hephaestus and they had Ryan. She was sad when he left, but she knew he needed to go. Ryan grew up normal, with the problems of being ADHD and needing to do something at every moment of the day.
When he turned eleven, his mother died in a car crash. She had gotten severely burnt, as her car was old and the gas caught on fire. Ryan was with her, and the firemen got both of them out of the car before it blew up. His mother had third degree burns all over her body, and nothing could be done for her. Miraculously, Ryan was left unscratched. Everyone was awed by Ryan, and he became a sort of small town celebrity orphan. Many people wanted to adopt him, but Chiron got their first.
Ryan was brought up to Camp Half Blood, and has lived there every since.

Sтreɴɢтнѕ
• Fire/Flame manipulation
• Metal working
• Mechanics in general
• Creative
Weαĸɴeѕѕeѕ
• Fire extinguishers (they sting him-badly)
• Celestial Bronze
• Reserved yet blunt
• His past

Lιĸeѕ
• Music, especially singing
• Forging things
• Chiron
• Fire
Dιѕlιĸeѕ
• Public speaking
• Parties
• Swimming
• Water Nymphs

Weαpoɴ oғ Cнoιce: broadsword, or twin daggers
Fαтαl Flαw: Ryan's fatal flaw is that he doesn't know his own strength, and that he's so introverted.
Oтнer:

message 10: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

@Julia: *sobbing* ADAM LEVINEEEEEE <3

Approved.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia I KNOW!!!

message 12: by Theluckyblackcat (new)

Theluckyblackcat | 35 comments Here:

"Name: Amethyst Villeneuve

Godly Parent: Hecate

Other godly relations: Being into magic he does know plenty of Greek mythology

Family(non-godly): Gabriel and Stéphane his parents

Y̶e̶a̶r̶Days at camp: One day so far

Weapon of choice: none*

Appearance & The book: A boy with thick dark curly hair and neon green/pink clothes, is also 4'11 feet tall. Carries around a bag with an untitled book that has many different types of magic in it yet he can only do a few tricks in there and there not really magic there actually just illusions. The ones with real magic are possibly impossible to do or too difficult to be performed by a mortal.

Distinguishable mark: Eh none really but, can hair be a distinguishable mark?

Personality: Is a combination of silly and serious. At times he can be serious about his magic and other just be goofy and joke around with his magic. He doesn't really care his appearance that much and is not really offended by insults about his appearance. When he meets really lonely people who aren't good at socializing he usually just offers them some food or offers to perform a magic trick, in other words he doesn't know how to treat introverts.

History: Before he came to camp half blood he was a traveling magician and performed illusions for many people. He didn't get payed much but he enjoyed it. He found camp half blood when he ran into another demi god who strongly suggested he attended to camp half blood.

Strongest asset: Tricking the eye is one of his strongest assets.

Weakest asset: His weakest would be having to fight without illusions. Illusions give him a lot of strength and he is not used to fighting without it.

*Fatal flaw: Hmm. I guess it could be being too goofy at the wrong time and offending others on accident.

Other: He has brown eyes. O_O"

message 13: by Cady (new)

Cady | 7 comments Approved :)

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Name: Carter Wayland

Godly Parent: Hermes

Family (non-godly): Jordan Fray-Wayland (Mother), Deceased
James Wayland(Step-Father), Age 41
Belle Wayland(Half-Sister), Age 7

Years at Camp: Not yet a year, just started

Weapon of Choice: Doesn't really have one

Appearance:http://images5.fanpop.com/image/artic...
Tall, with blonde hair and hazel eyes
Distinguishable Marks: Small scars.

Personality: Carter is normally very happy, and helpful. He has become more closed off since his mother died but is still very helpful.

History: Carter thought his life was typical, normal family, normal life. That was before his mother died. After his mother died from being in the wrong place at the wrong time, which was a robbery/shooting at a local bank. Since then, he stayed with his step-father and half-sister. Then on the one year anniversary of his mother's death, he found a note that was for him, hidden under his bed. The note told him that if anything bad happened, to travel to CHB. He told his step-father who knew about Carter being a demigod and James took him to Camp Half Blood.

Strongest Asset: Being social, and helping others.

Weakest Asset: Forgetting, as in has trouble forgetting anything.

Fatal Flaw: Not knowing when to give up.

Other:

message 15: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

approved :)

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Thanks.

message 17: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved.

JBF the fabulous one and only (LEOFOREVA) Name: Jasper Park

Godly parent: Iris

Family: dad: John Park
Step-mom: Kati (galls) Park
Sisters: Elizabeth, Sarah, Helen
Brothers: David and James
(Elizabeth, Sarah, Helen, David, and James are from step-mom)

Years at camp: none (just found)

Weapon of choice: imperial gold dagger and an army knife in his pocket

Appearance: rust colored hair with light freckles on his face. Big ears, tall with muscular upper body, dirt stained white and orange striped shirt, blue khaki shorts, high socks, thin legs

Markings: cut along left side of his nose (made from his first encounter with a monster)

Personality: really open to people he is close to. Day dreamer. Hates cursing. Follows in the word of God. Speaks little. Beautiful voice. Expressive in art and music.

History: has a family that loves him. He loves his family but they got separated a few months ago. Lost in the small world ran into the camp and joined last week.

Strengths: muscles, power of happiness and sending iris-messages

Weaknesses: monsters, not being accepted in love and friendship

Fatal flaw: not seeing light in people's eyes

Other: book worm

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Dec 12, 2014 05:32PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Name: Jeremiah Ali
Nickname: Jeremy, Jay.
Godly Parent: Zeus
Family: Raven Ali, mother
Jackson Davis, step father
Angel Davis, step sister
Years at Camp: 6
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows
Appearance: Tall, electric blue eyes, dark brown hair that falls in his eyes
Distinguishing marks: small scars here and there.
Personality: Jeremiah is normally calm and happy. He can be extremely unforgiving and holds grudges if you anger him. He is slow to trust people and is paranoid of others.
History: Jeremiah always felt he was different. He had electric blue eyes and black hair, while his mother had green eyes and auburn hair. He never knew his father, and all his mother ever told him was that his father was in the military and died in the line of duty when Jeremiah was young. When he started school he noticed there was something odd. His teachers all hated him, the students too. He couldn't read well or focus. Then one day after an extremely bad day at school a satyr came and took him to CHB.
Strongest Asset: Remaining Calm in all situations
Weakest Asset: Trusting
Fatal Flaw: Paranoia and Slow to Trust
Other:

message 21: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved, both of you.

message 22: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Jellybobfish wrote: "https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/pro...

MY CHARACTER"

Could you edit that in, please? :) Or are you on mobile..?

message 25: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Name:Lucas

Godly parent:Dionysus
Family:mother,father,sister/all alive
Years at camp:3
Weapon of choice:bottle of Greek fire given by Dionysus
Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pro...
Markings:has a scar on his back from combat with children of Athena
Personality:Lucas is an athletic guy and is always up for a challenge,he loves to play with the new comers in camp and hangs around the satyrs
History:Lucas has a mom and dad and has a little sister named Lucy,she's 6.He was born before his mom met his dad and is the only demigod in his family.Lucas lives in West Virginia and had a hard time getting to the camp.the rest is unknown.......
Strongest asset:ability to resist drinking
Weakest asset:ability to resist giving piggyback rides
Fatal flaw:watching someone getting hurt in anyway
Other: loves the color purple and is very caring
Relationship: (girlfriend spot is open)

message 26: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Maybe add more for the personality, but otherwise approved.

message 27: by Queen lime :D (new)

Queen lime :D (Queenlime) | 278 comments Thank you and where do I add more personality

message 28: by beth (new)

beth (beth01)
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it.

description

Name:

First Name: Quinn
Name Origin: Anglicized
Name Meaning: Wisdom
Reason: Quinn's mother wanted him to be smart, unlike his father.

Middle Name: Jonathon
Name Origin: Hebrew
Name Meaning: Given
Reason: His mother was "given" Quinn, and Jonathon is his only Uncle's name.

Last Name: Hutchinson
Name Origin: Anglo-Scottish
Name Meaning: Heart or Soul

description

Godly Parent: Triton
Other Godly Relations: N/A

Family:
Mother: Ashleigh Hutchinson
Uncle: Jonathon Hutchinson

Years At Camp: 3 years

Weapon of Choice: A celestial bronze trident

description

Appearance:
Image:
description
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 1.87m
Body Type: Fit
Distinguishable Marks: N/A

description

Personality:

Quinn can sometimes act better than everyone else. He tries not to, but sometimes, his father's godly influence gets the better of him. If you can get Quinn to like you, it is unlikely that he'll ever let you out of his sight. It is in his natural instinct to be protective of those he loves.

History:

Quinn has always had protective instincts. His mother was always very protective of him, and so protectiveness was what he grew up with, and what he was used to. Occasionally, growing up, he'd see something not quite right, something out of the ordinary in some way.
When he was 12, he had his first girlfriend, named Alicia. However, after they had been "going out" for about 3 months, Alicia passed away from Cancer, which Quinn, of course, thought was entirely his fault. So now he is a tad over protective of those he loves, but it's only because he loves them, and is trying to do the right thing.

description

Other:
Strongest Asset:
Control over the water
Weakest Asset:
His weakest asset is letting people live their lives. He naturally wants to make sure they're okay, which sometimes drives people away from him.
Fatal Flaw:
Quinn's fatal flaw is protectiveness. He is too overprotective, which means that people are generally driven away from him, as they want to be able to live, and be themselves.

description

Life is like an ocean. 
It can be calm or still and rough or rigid.
But in the end, it's always beautiful.

message 29: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved.

Wow, Beth, you're on a character making spree today.

message 30: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) I know! It's Saturday, so I don't have much to do...

message 31: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Ah, you live in Australia. That's right. xD

message 32: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Yup.

message 33: by Julia (last edited Nov 15, 2014 02:08PM) (new)

Julia
"Soмeтιмeѕ I wιѕн I coυld jυѕт fly away

--------------------------------------------- αɴd ɴever looĸ вαcĸ..."
Fιrѕт Nαмe: William
Mιddle Nαмe: James
Lαѕт Nαмe: Haydn
Nιcĸɴαмeѕ: Will or Liam
Tιтleѕ: Another Hermes's Kid, Thief
Aɢe: 17
Dαтe oғ Bιrтн: March 16
Plαce oғ Bιrтн: New York

Geɴder: Male
Seхυαlιтy: Heterosexual
Crυѕн: N/A
Relαтιoɴѕнιp Sтαтυѕ: Single

Godly Pαreɴт: Hermes
Godly Relαтιoɴѕ: Nope.
Noɴ-Godly Fαмιly: Emily Haydn, mother, 48
Yeαrѕ αт Cαмp: 6

"Tнere ιѕ ɴo ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ luck...

Yoυ're eιтнer ѕĸιlled or ɴoт. I нαppeɴed тo вe skilled."
Aρρєαяαηcє

Hαιr Color: black
Eye Color: blue
Coмpleхιoɴ: tan
Heιɢнт: 6'2
Weιɢнт: 248 lbs
Mαrĸιɴɢѕ: None.
Oтнer: Nope.
Fυll Deѕcrιpтιoɴ
Will is very tall and muscular. He has his dad's blue eyes. His hair is dark, with lighter natural highlights. Will has a bit of a bad boy look, which is funny because he is a child of Hermes. He isn't imposingly muscular or strong (think Ares's children) and has a bit of a lean look to him.

"Iт αppeαrѕ тнαт мαɴy doɴ'т υɴderѕтαɴd тнαт thievery

--------------------------------------------- ιѕ αɴ αrт. Iт'ѕ ɴoт α ɢαмe."
Pєяѕσηαℓιту

Poѕιтιveѕ
•Charming
•Passionate
•Caring

Neɢαтιveѕ
•Cunning
•Sly
•Liar

"Tнe ѕυɴrιѕeѕ, αɴd α ɴew dαy нαѕ вeɢυɴ...

A ɴew dαy вrιɴɢѕ ɴew ιdeαѕ. Oғ нow тo ѕтeαl yoυr ѕтυғғ."
Hιѕтσяу
Will doesn't have a long or interesting history. His mom is a single mother, and he grew up in a small town in New York. His mother doesn't live too far from Camp Half Blood, so he has to make sure he mostly behaves so his mother won't hear about him getting into trouble.

Sтreɴɢтнѕ
• lying
• stealing
• cheating
• daggers (throwing and hand to hand)
Weαĸɴeѕѕeѕ
• girls
• celestial bronze
• the truth
• soft drinks (Fanta, namely)

Lιĸeѕ
• Fanta
• girls
• getting what he wants
• being charming
Dιѕlιĸeѕ
• the Amazons
• getting caught
• his mother knowing what his been stealing
• his bad boy image

Weαpoɴ oғ Cнoιce: two twin daggers
Fαтαl Flαw: A bit of a compulsive liar
Oтнer:
Has a pet kitten named Lily who's just about as mischievous as himself.

message 34: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved :)

message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) [ Name ] Jake Myth Scott
[ nickname ] Myth

[ Cabin ] Zeus
[ years at camp ] 4

[ Age ] 19
[ place of birth ] California, America
[ date of birth ] 14th June, 1995

[ Gender ] Male
[ sexuality ] Straight
[ relationship status ] Single

[Weapon of use] Lightning bolt
[job at camp] /

[ Appearance ]
(view spoiler)
[ height ] 5'8"
[ weight ] 152lbs
[ eye color ] Blue
[ hair color ] Light brown
[ vocal attributes ] Deep, husky voice
[ distinguishing marks/details ] body tattoos (view spoiler)

[Personality ]
[ pet peeve ] People thinking that they are better than others. They're not.
[ habits ] Biting the inside of his thumb when nervous.
[ hobbies ] Running, boxing, fighting other campers in the arena, tending to horses
[ talents & skills ] He's able to change the weather pretty well and as soon as he wants to
[ accomplishments ] Winning Teen Male 2011 and Teen Male 2012
[ failures ] Coming last in a boxing match; otherwise, he doesn't have many faliures.. that he would mention to random people
[ embarrassments ] He sings to himself when changing
[ desires & goals ] To go out on a quest single-handedly and come back successfully
[ regrets ] Being a son of Zeus
[ secrets ] He likes to run away, out of camp and back home - so far, no-one has caught him
[ fatal flaw ] Cares for people too much; doesn't move on; likes to help those in danger
[ addictions & obsessions ] Being close to people. It's a bit sick but he can't help it
[ fears ] Isolation

[ Likes ] pizza, camping, archery, sword fighting, music
[ strengths ] Able to use his lightning bolt well

[ Dislikes ] Annoying people, the Leaders
[ weaknesses ] Doesn't voice his ideas

[ History ] Jake is a nice boy. The only thing is.. trouble follows him. He doesn't mean it to. It just does. That's his problem. That's the thing that annoys him most. Why can't everything be perfect? Why can't the world revolve around no-one? Why can't people love each other, always wear smiles, always take happy thoughts with them and always leave glitter? Well Jake's life isn't that nice and he knows it.
He used to spend his day in class, sitting, listening, not saying anything. Watching the bully bully others. Watchting the others be bullied by the bully. "Peace isn't everything, Jake. Don't you know that? You should already know that." Bullies are everywhere. Everyone is a bully. some people just show it more than others. That's it. "You want to have friends, Jake? Shut up, sit down and pay attention." Some people are nicer than others. There's nothing to it. Wear smiles. Don't say anything. Bow to your superiors. Nod at strangers. Hold the door open for others. "You know what, Jake? We'll never find piece. You'll never get attention. You'll just get hell."
[ family ] Father - Zeus
Mother - Unknown
[ pets ] N/A

[ Other ]
Song: Angels - The xx

message 36: by goblin gender, Daughter of Atë, granddaughter of Janus (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 400 comments Mod
Approved!

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) Cʟɪᴄᴋ Hᴇʀᴇ ☞(view spoiler)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ Where the wind goes,

I always follow❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬introducing...▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Brian )
Pronunciation: BRY-uhn
Meaning: High, noble
Origin: Irish
Alternate Spellings: Bryan

( Cyrus )
Pronunciation: SEE-roose
Meaning: Young
Origin: Persian
Alternate Spellings: Kyrus

( Roland )
Pronunciation: ROW-lund
Meaning: Famous land
Origin: French
Alternate Spellings: Rolland, Rowland

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ The hardest thing to be

is yourself❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬love...▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Gender ) Male

( Sexuality ) Heterosexual

( Family )
Father: Apollo | IMMORTAL | Alive
Mother: Kristen Roland | 37 | Alive
Sibling of Choice: Lily Roland | N/A | Dead
Step Dad: Gabriel Pressi | 40 | Alive

( Current Relationship Status ) Singe/Taken
Current Lover: Natalie Pike | 16 | Alive

Past Relationships:
Lydia Wright | Current: 15, When They Dated: 12 | Alive

( Current Friendships )
Natalie Pike | 16 | Alive
Bobby Ray | 16 | Alive
Karson Pike | 15 | Alive

( Enemies )
Hayden Trappe | 18 | Alive
Gabriel Pressi | 40 | Alive
Bryanna Entrep | 15 | Alive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ An arrow is shot,

the war has started❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬the birth......▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Birth Date ) 17th | July | 1997 (Assuming it is 2014)
Time: 5:32 PM
Season: Summer

( Birth Place ) Gilroy | California | United States of America
Hospital: Gilroy's Children's Hospital
Room Number: 532

( Miscellaneous )
Birth Stone Ruby
Western Zodiac Cancer the Crab
Chinese Zodiac Ox

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ I am the beginning

of the end❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬who am i?▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Species ) Demigod

( Nationality/Ethnicity ) American

( Religion/Beliefs ) Catholic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ Live can only be lived backwards

But it must be lived fowards❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬appearance▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Photograph )

(view spoiler)

( Written Appearance )
Hair: Brown | Short | Buzz cut
Eyes: Green
Complexion: Peach
Build: Strong
Height: 5'9
Weight: 163 lbs.
Markings: None

( Attire )
(view spoiler)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ Taking chances

is the only way to get anywhere❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬personality...▬▬▬▬▬▬

( Traits ) Loud | Talkative | Fun | Happy (most of the time)

( Likes )
↳Food
↳Friends
↳Archery
↳Singing

( Dislikes )
↳Dancing
↳Heights
↳Spiders
↳Swimming

( Strengths )
↳Healing
↳Archery
↳Singing
↳Making friends

( Weaknesses/Fears )
↳Dancing
↳Swimming/Water
↳Arachnophobia
↳Acrophobia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ Be so good

They can't ignore you❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬life......▬▬▬▬▬▬

( History )
Birth: When Brian was born, his mother thought this would be a pleasant joy in her world. She was wrong. Brian grew up without a father and with no one to depend on. He loved his mother, but there was only so much she could do.
Toddler Years: At age 4, Brian learned how to talk, he had full on conversations about life. But his most frequent discussion topics were about who his father was. His mom realized she had to marry again to fill the hole in their family.
Early Tween Years: When Brian was 10, his mom married his step dad, his step dad took away Brian's mom and Brian started to be lonely. This was about the time his sister was born. The only reason he stayed alive was because of his girlfriend Lydia, but slowly they drifted apart.
Teen Years:Brian stayed in his room most of the time, only to come out for food and school. One day, in his room a satyr came threw the window and took Brian with him to Camp Half Blood. His mom is still looking for him, his step dad couldn't care less.

( Enjoyable Memories )
↳Being taken to Camp-Half Blood
↳Discussions with his mom

( Haunting Memories )
↳His step dad

( Important Memories )
↳When he was taken to CHB

( Current Life )
Living: Camp Half Blood year round
Mode of Transportation: Walking

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ Keep on keeping on

even with the feeling that you're gonna keep losing❞ ▬▬▬▬▬

message 38: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 68 comments How many males do we need exacrtly

message 41: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) OUTLINE/ESSENTIALS

Name: Killian Jones

Nickname: Captain

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Other Godly Relations: None

Family (non-godly):
~Diana Jones, 36, mother

Years at Camp: This is the first year

Weapon(s) of Choice:
~Hammer ((primary weapon))
~Throwing daggers ((distance weapon))

Appearance:
~http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...
~Hair: Messy, caramel blonde
~Skin: Tanned
~Eyes: Warm brown
~Height: 6 feet 3 inches
~Accessories: Wears headphones almost all the time

Distinguishable Marks:
~Tattoos: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pro...

Personality: Killian is a snarky teenager who loves to have fun. He's often mistaken as a child of Hermes because he is constantly planning or carrying out pranks.

History: Killian lived a pretty normal life- besides the fact weird people seemed to follow him everywhere and his mom was constantly moving around. When he was 16, he was currently living in New York, where he met Tyler. They got their tattoos together, and constantly hung out at school. He mother dropped him off at CHB at the beginning of the summer, and he hasn't seen Tyler since.

Strongest Asset: Thinks before he acts

Weakest Asset: Speaks before he thinks

Fatal Flaw: hates to accept a harsh reality.

Other: None

message 42: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (last edited Nov 18, 2014 06:00PM) (new)

Ƭʀɪssᴄᴀʀ ✧ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᶤᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷᶳ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ wrote: "How many males do we need exacrtly"

Just until the ratio is even, or close to being even. I don't know exactly, but we'll see.

Approved, by the way, Tyler.

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rose (natalieerrose) Thanks!

message 44: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

There's actually 15 males O_o

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 22, 2014 02:15PM) (new)

Basic Information
Name: William Smith

Godly Parent: Hades

Family (non-godly):
Mother Amanda Smith

Years at Camp: 3

Magical weapons
Personal weapon(s): A magical jet black blade forged by Stygian iron, formed from a necklace

Armor: Stygian iron forged weapon from a ring on his left hand

Appearance
Photo:

Distinguishable Marks: A red scar that follows his right cheekbone

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 140 lbs

Personality: William is almost a walking contradiction, being very determined, yet silent young man. He will frequently go days without talking to anyone, and then out of the blue he will talk with anyone and everybody. Despite this, the only thing that truely will make him happy is a fight. His willingness to pick a fight is second only to that of the Ares cabin.

History: William was raised as an only child by a single mother. As William grew older, he began to know he was unlike other children. He was fascinated by death, darkness, and other curiosities. When William managed to shadow travel at the age of 8, his mother was forced to reveal the identity of his father. William then came to camp halfblood, shortly after his mother died of cancer. Since his arrial, William has constantly improved his combat and supernatural abilites.

Powers:
Can call upon hellhounds
Can shadow travel
Can create small areas of darkness
Can use geokinesis (Control over ground)

Weakest Asset:
Consistency

Fatal Flaw: Desire to be a lone wolf

message 46: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Max Mock

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Years at Camp: 3 (Was working in his fathers' forges from ages 14-16)

Weapon of Choice: His contraptions he creates

Appearance:

Distinguishable Marks:

Personality: Max is a very headstrong intellectual teenager. He can go days without food or water while focused on a task at hand. He is diagnosed with ADHD and OCD leading him to get extremely focused on tasks.

History: Max was raised in the family of welders, and thought until he was 11 that he was the son of his stepfather. Later he found out- along with his stepfather- that he was adopted after he accidently set his bed on fire by using pyrokenesis. Max used the knowledge of his parents, along with his abilities and powers granted by his father to impress his father. For 3 years he worked in the underwater forges under Poseidon, and became extremely effective with forging.

Strongest Asset:
Pyrokinesis
Technokinesis
Forging
Making contraptions

Weakest Asset:
His attention to detail

Fatal Flaw:
Refuses to personally harm people

Other:

message 48: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Nov 23, 2014 07:34PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 68 comments Click Here↳ (view spoiler)

❝Tʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ʟɪᴍɪᴛʟᴇss❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝Bᴜᴛ sᴏ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ❞

⟪₁₆ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴀɢᴇ↔Mᴀʟᴇ↔Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ₇ᵀᴴ↔Sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ↔Sɪɴɢʟᴇ⟫
⟪Aᴛʜᴇɴᴀ↔Bᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aʀʀᴏᴡ↔Nᴏᴛ﹣Iɴ﹣Cᴀᴍᴘ⟫

ᴜᴄᴀs﹐ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴ ᴏғ Aᴛʜᴇɴᴀ. The name Lucas is of Gaelic origin and means light. It is pronounced as Luuu-cuss. Its typically used as a male name He was born on November 7th, on a pretty windy day. The sun was setting, and big puffy clouds were gliding across the sky. Lucas typically uses a bow and arrow for all his fighting. He learned to survive from the streets. Lucas is straight, and single. His last name is Anderson. Anderson is a name that means son of Anders/Anderew. The Greek meaning of the name is man or manly. It originally came from Britan and Nordic countries.

❝Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇs ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝— Fʀɪᴇᴅʀɪᴄᴋ Sᴄʜɪʟʟᴇʀ❞

⟪Kᴇᴇᴀɴ Aʟʟᴇɴ↔Bʀᴏᴡɴ﹣Hᴀɪʀᴇᴅ↔Bʟᴜᴇ﹣Eʏᴇᴅ↔₅·₈↔₁₃₇ ʟʙs⟫

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs﹐ɴᴇʀᴅʏ ʏᴇᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ʜᴏᴛɴᴇss. He has chocolate brown hair, and blue eyes. Usually, Lucas is seen with a pair of black glasses that protect his eyes, but there are occasions when he been known to take them off. Normally, Lucas takes the edges of his hair and slicks them upward. But most of his head is covered by a beanie. Lucas stands at five feet eight inches and weighs about one-hundred and thirty seven pounds.

▐ Mᴏʀᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛ﹐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. He wears a simple white shirt and a brown leather jacket over it. The jacket has many pockets, and zippers -- useful for hiding stuff. Its also surprisingly warm, and comfortable to move in. He also wears work, ripped jeans. When first bought, they were in mint conditions. But after all the fights hes been in, they've gotten ripped and gotten a worn, comfortable feeling to them. Lucas also has a necklace that simply says 'Day' He kept it because of who gave it to him. The person was very close, and this is his only contact with them. Its also to remind him to get through the day. Lucas hides his bow and arrow as poop a backpack.

▐ Oʜ ɢᴏᴅ﹐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ʜᴀs sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ϙᴜɪʀᴋs ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. He tends to keep his hands in his pockets at all times. They always seem to be in there, which could make certain people to the conclusion that he has something to hide in there. If for some deranged reason his hands aren't tucked in his soft pockets, they're somewhere on his face. Either hiding his smirk, or scratching something on his face. ℒᴜᴄᴀs is also known for pacing back and forth when thinking. It just helps ideas circulate for him. He has tons more but of course, it would take forever to list them all.

❝I ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇ❞

❝— Dʏʟᴀɴ O·Bʀɪᴀɴ ᴀ.ᴋ.ᴀ Sᴛᴜᴀʀᴛ❞

⟪Cᴜʀɪᴏᴜs↔Dʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ↔Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ↔Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ⟫

▐ Pᴇʀʜᴀᴘs Aᴛʜᴇɴᴀ·s ғᴀᴜʟᴛ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀsᴋ ϙᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. In any situation, he needs to ask questions and figure out the meaning behind something. People tend to get rather annoyed after a while with all of his questioning. Usually when that happens he still keeps going on determined to find the answer. He needs to understand the logic behind it. Normally Lucas finds himself in bad situations when people get so annoyed they start threatening him. But then he asks why they're getting worked up and they get even more angry. As curious as he is, he needs to learn how to hold back. But, perhaps because Athena gave birth to him - he would never do that.

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ɪs ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ﹣ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ. He's always coming up with plans and new ideas to improve either his life or someone else's life. ℒᴜᴄᴀs likes sitting on a sandy beach and mapping out a plan. It makes more sense and helps with efficiency. One of his favorites past times would be to just lay under the stars. Ideas can come from strange places. And the stranger the place the better the idea right? Many times when ℒᴜᴄᴀs presents his ideas hes laughed at or told its impossible. They tell him that hes crazy and would never be able to do it. But than he smirks and says "watch me" and tries to find a plan. ℒᴜᴄᴀs has a wild imagination which is where his ideas tend to come from. A creative mind is a better place is his logic.

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ᴘʀɪᴅᴇs ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs. He knows all of the Greek mythologies, the Roman mythologies, he knows every religion there is to know, he knows the name of every country and would gladly list the cities and towns for them. ℒᴜᴄᴀs can tell you which country went in war with who and why and what years they started and ended. He can name you anime characters, tell you when the last chapter of the series ended he can tell you anything. The only drawback is when people ask him to read and he freezes up. Just like every other demigod, ℒᴜᴄᴀs struggles with ADHD and he hates it. It holds him back, and makes him look stupid and he hates it. But normally he does his best and tries to wing it. He has all the knowledge a person could possibly have. But ℒᴜᴄᴀs still believes himself to not be intelligent. Intelligence is when you ask the right questions, not the right answers. So in a way he could be considered intelligent based off of his curiosity but he still doesn't deem himself to be bright.

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ϙᴜɪᴄᴋ﹐ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋs. In any situation, his instant go-to response would be a sarcastic response that would make you feel stupid about your inferior self. He needs to always say something even if most of the times it just gets him into more trouble than before. ℒᴜᴄᴀs refuses to let anyone else show him up. Fine, they can win a battle or two. But he will always win the war. He needs to win the war. With all the knowledge that ℒᴜᴄᴀs has, he finds it impossible for anyone to ever say anything he doesn't have a response to. So as a result be believes that he is going to win any argument anywhere anytime.

❝Nᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ﹐ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ.❞

❝— Fʀᴜɪᴛs Bᴀsᴋᴇᴛ❞

⟪₁₉₉₉↔Oʙʟɪᴠɪᴏɴ⟫

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Aᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ Dᴀɴ O·Bʀɪᴀɴ Sᴏʀᴇɴ. Athena saw Soren Andrewson and instantly saw his brilliance. He was an inventor, and a dreamer always coming up with new ideas. Athena and Soren talked for a bit, and as a gift she gave him ℒᴜᴄᴀs. After that, Athena left and Soren was stuck with this...child.

▐ Hᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪᴛ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜsʏ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. Soren tended to neglect ℒᴜᴄᴀs a lot as a child and was drowning himself in new ideas. So from a young age ℒᴜᴄᴀs learned to take care of himself. He had learned how to cook edible food by the age of seven and had managed to convince his father into enrolling him into a school. There he was surrounded by all of this new information that it just awed him. As a first-grader he always had trouble with reading and writing due to his ADHD. His father had declared him to be a disgrace and stayed away from him. So ℒᴜᴄᴀs had the idea in his mind that to finally get his father to acknowledged him was through intelligence. So thats what he did. He learned, and gained all of this new information. He absorbed in facts and memorized them all and got nothing but A+ in every subject.

▐ Aɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ﹐ Sᴏʀᴇɴ ʀᴇғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ. He always ignored everything ℒᴜᴄᴀs did. Cooking? Bland. Grades? Could be better dimwit. He felt abandoned by his father so when he was twelve he left his household. Soren watched him leave, and didn't even bat an eye. There ℒᴜᴄᴀs discovered how cruel the world really was. ℒᴜᴄᴀs's curiosity often got him in stick situations, and his sarcasm sealed the deal of a good punch. Monsters began attacking him, and a poor confused lost boy cried himself to sleep under a newspaper. Until one day. On May 10th, another male came up to him. He was dragged off of to Camp Half-Blood where he was told everything. That he was a demigod and that monsters would attack him. But since they didn't know which God produced him, he was sent to Hermes. There ℒᴜᴄᴀs felt even more abandoned. He was different from everyone else, with his love for books and his lack of strength. Many thought he'd be Athena's child. But over the next three years nothing happened, and ℒᴜᴄᴀs felt essentially like a loser. By the time he was fifteen ℒᴜᴄᴀs had mastered the bow and arrow and had all the knowledge a kid could posses. And he still had no sign.

▐ Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ℒᴜᴄᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ. During the first couple of months after he turned fifteen Athena sent a sign possessing him. He didn't take well to it - still assuming his mother hated him for keeping that information for so long. But he still went into the Athena cabin and met his brothers. He learned more and just sat on the same table, slept on the same table did everythin the same. Hes waiting for his fate and gaining more knowledge as the days go by.

message 49: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Nov 23, 2014 07:55PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 68 comments

❝Fᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ɢᴏᴀʟs.❞

❝— Tʀɪssᴄᴀʀ❞

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs·s ᴅᴏᴇsɴ·ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ...ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs. But he can clearly remember a time when he was in a situation with a...female. The girls name was Stephine and was a good five to seven years older than him. At the time he was fourteen and she was nineteen and drunk. He had met her at a diner and helped her get in a booth. She than - probably because of the drugs - confessed just about her whole life to him. She told him about her abusive boyfriend, about her controlling parents about everything. He was sympathizing with her when the boyfriend came in. He instantly assumed the two of them were hooking up even though there was a clear age difference and the fact that a table was separating them. So the boyfriend took ℒᴜᴄᴀs out the back alley and began beating the crap out of him. Blood eventually began to ooze out and ℒᴜᴄᴀs soon broke down and cried. Than the boyfriend kicked him in the head where a wound soon opened up and he left ℒᴜᴄᴀs there. Later someone saw and took him to a hospital.

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs·s ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ·ʟʟ ʟᴏsᴇ. Hes afraid that hes going to lose the game of life. That eventually everything will crush him. All the knowledge, the discipline that hes ensured to himself - that all that will just go away. And the very idea makes him sick with worry. It makes him sit there and contemplate different scenarios that he could avoid that situation. But each time he ends up feeling worse and feels the urge to go bury himself under ground.

▐ ℒᴜᴄᴀs·s sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ﹣ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ sʟɪᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ɪs. Fine, maybe he didn't have as hard of a life as others but his past still broke him. Hes afraid that someone will claw through layers find out his history and than rub it in his face. Hes afraid they're going to find his vulnerable side and than everything hes built up will be torn down. Hes afraid of losing everything due to his shitty past.

▐ Iᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Thats the only thing ℒᴜᴄᴀs wants. To make something, to do something that would have his name ring out in halls for years to come. He wants to be remembered. He wants to be immortal. Thats his one goal in life. Not to be loved, or to rule or be feared. Immortality thats it. Remembrance.

❝Bʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ. Iᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ❞

❝— Bᴏʏ Mᴇᴇᴛs Wᴏʀʟᴅ ﹣ Mʀ. Fᴇᴇɴʏ❞

▐ Sᴏʀᴇɴ ✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
Although Soren never did anything for ℒᴜᴄᴀs - that is the very thing he hates about him. Soren did nothing for him, which is why ℒᴜᴄᴀs despises him so much. ℒᴜᴄᴀs could care less what happens to him now. Hes made his own life. But there is a small part of him that will love Soren. Soren is the one who put ideas in his head of inventions, and in a weird way motivated him to do better. Impressing Soren, gave him all of this knowledge so he is a bit thankful to him for that.

▐ Aᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧
ℒᴜᴄᴀs doesn't completely love Athena either. She left him for years, and didn't claim him until he was what? Fifteen? It made him feel miserable but he is thankful to her. She the Goddess of Wisdom meaning he inherited all of her curiosity, and love for knowledge. And she did provide a lot of answers to his personal questions.

▐ Iʀᴇɴᴇ Cᴀᴍɪʟʟᴀ Rᴜɴᴇʟʟᴇ ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
ℒᴜᴄᴀs has met his sister Irene and doesn't have much of an opinion on her. She seems to be smart, and curious like him but she also seems to be rather closed off. He hasn't gotten too close with her, so he can't say hes had any lifelong memories with her. But he does like to believe that if shes in danger he'll come saving her.

▐ Jᴏᴀɴɴᴀ Lᴇɪɢʜ Jᴀᴄᴏʙsᴏɴ ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Likewise to Irene, ℒᴜᴄᴀs doesn't have any close connection to his sister. Shes just there. But he has noted that she doesn't seem much of a Athena daughter. As far as he can tell, she does have knowledge but not as much as he does. She seems to be a fiery determined person so...they have that much in common.

▐ Tᴇᴅᴅʏ Jᴏʟɪᴇ Jᴀɴᴇ ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Now ℒᴜᴄᴀs can probably see Teddy the closest to him personality-wise. Shes curious, smart, determined and really someone who you could see as a daughter of Athena. But just like all of his sisters, he isn't close to her and has no memories.

▐ Bʀɪᴀɴɴᴀ Aɴɢᴇʟ Fᴏsᴛᴇʀ ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧
Brianna does seem to be the smart type to ℒᴜᴄᴀs. But she rarely ever talks so he doesn't really know and to be completely honest he doesn't care to find out. Shes just another pretty nerd, in a cabin full of them. So he isn't close to her and doesn't care about her.

▐ Friend ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
To be Found

▐ Enemy ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
To be Found

▐ Boyfriend/Girlfriend ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
To be Found

❝Sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ﹐ I·ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ❞

❝Aɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ﹐ I·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ❞

message 50: by anastasia , Temporarily unavailable; sorry guys! (new)

Approved, approved.

« previous 1

♆ Camp Half-Blood ♆ ♔α яσℓερℓαү♔

unread topics | mark unread