Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Makayla & Res

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we go! So what types of genres do you like?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi
Ummm... a little bit of supernatural, adventure, there definitely has to be depth and plot twists. A little bit of fantasy, too.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) cool, agree on all but I also like historical, realistic, some crime or mystery

is there anything that you want to do?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah, I like realistic too. Mystery is good as well.

I don't really have any ideas, but can we rule out apocalyptic? I feel like its pretty overdone.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Agreed!

How about something involving witches?

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2014 08:49PM) (new)

Hmm... witches... I can do that. Do you have any plot lines, or do you just want to do something with witches?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) just something to do with them.

Perhaps one with a witch and a vampire

and another with a witch and a warlock?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That reminds me of a sim family I had... my sim's wife was a witch, and they had 11 children (8 of which were witches like their mum) and one of them married a vampire, and they had two sons, the first who was a vampire and the other who was a witch. It was pretty cool haha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Got to go

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) haha okay

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

So... witches? That's all we've got

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) we could set it up in during the Salem Witch trials, and witches are hunted and there are murders happening

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2014 05:03PM) (new)

Now that would be interesting. And the main character could be descended from witches (e.g. parents, grandparents), but not actually be a witch? But the townsfolk are convinced she is a witch (because of her lineage) and try to kill her, and then she is helped by an actual witch in hiding/on the run?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Sure but both of them are the main characters

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, one of us is the human and the other is the witch.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

So.. do you have any more plot ideas you'd like to add?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) umm, I think so. What would be the combo since one is a human?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Combination for character interaction/romantic inclinations

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. Well, I was thinking that once the human was being chased by the townsfolk to be killed, the witch (who has been watching the human) intercepted her and together they were on the run. I didn't think about any romance

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) lol yeah and we'll do that but we can add those romantic interest later on, like once she shows her to her coven and what not

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay yeah that sounds good
Should the human and the witch be around the same age, or the human be like 16 and the witch be like 25, so then she's more mature and has more experience/knowledge and whatnot

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) How about the Human be 20 and the Witch 23? Not too much of a gap.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking the human was younger because then she'd be more... ignorant, or innocent, as to what was going on.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay, if that is what you want

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The witch can still be 23, there's still an age difference. 25 was just an example.

Which character do you want to be?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I'll take the witch and vampire

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so I'm the human and...?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) the warlock

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay. What's the warlock and the vampire's part in the story?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Res

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmmmm, well, I was hoping you could add something to that. I'm a bit unsure

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have any ideas. We could add those characters in later.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Sounds good, so are we ready to make characters?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool

Yeah, but it might take me a little while

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

You can make yours first

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Res

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want to quit the roleplay, tell me

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) sorry i just didn't get notification and forgot about the rp entire and what we were going to do

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm... Salem witch trials