Tʜᴇ Eʟᴅᴇʀ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟs V﹕Sᴋʏʀɪᴍ | ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Fᴀʟᴋʀᴇᴀᴛʜ > Sᴇᴄᴜɴᴅᴀ·s Kɪss

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen)
Secunda's Kiss is a giant's encampment and a mammoth graveyard.

message 2: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe watched quietly as the man took down his prey. Her blue eyes twitched from his hands, to his bow, to the arrow and then followed its soft brown shaft as it pierced the air around it. She watched as it dug its way through the wolf's soft flesh and then shot her eyes to the second as another arrow flew. They both fell to the ground, barley any blood spilled as the third bolted away. She smiled and nodded, "Nice..." She murmured to herself as her bright blue eyes made their way back the man. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder and sat down with a small grunt. She shifted and pushed a few uncomfortably place pebbles from under her butt.

message 3: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe noticed the giant and laughed softly to herself, "Have fun." She whispered. She watched as flames erupted from his fingers tips and scorched the brutes skin. She cocked her head and focused her eyes in on the club that was raining down on the man from the sky above. A small smirk reached her lips as she pulled a small granola bar from the small sack at her waist. She was mesmerized by the glint his sword created when the sun beat down on it and the low grunts that rumbled from beneath his throat into the air as he fought.

message 4: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments She yawned and munched on her granola happily. She started humming softly and moving her head from side to side as her lips softly vibrated. She finished the granola and clapped her hands together softly to remove any fallen crumbs from her fingers. Her eyes widened slightly as he killed the giant, "Ooohhh..." She murmured as she fiddled with the necklace hanging around her pale neck. She slowly stood up and stretched. "Shows over." She mumbled.

message 5: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments She turned around and hopped out of the bush with a small yawn. She didnt notice him, nor did she notice the fire he was conjuring. She slowly started walking away and swung her small hands back and forth with a soft smile. She continued humming as he bare feet rolled over the rocky ground.

message 6: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Her eyes darted to the knife. She side stepped and quickly turned around. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw him. "I... Please don't hurt me." She whispered as she took a few steps back. She stumbled and fell on her butt.

message 7: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Im homeless. I dont really bow down to anyone..." She shrugged. She slowly began to rock back and forth on her heels and play with her necklace. "And i like watching people fight."

message 8: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "I already ate some granola." Ashe mumbled with a small shrug. "But I suppose I can eat a bit more." She took a few hesitant steps forward before sitting down a few feet away from the fire.

message 9: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments He took the meat from her and sniffed it. "Did you do something to it?" She asked in a small yet cautious voice. She sniffed it again and then moved it next to her mouth. She put the end in her mouth and tore it off. Her eyes widened as they filled her empty pit of a stomach and she took another bite.

message 10: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Ashe." She murmured with a small nod, "Nice to meet you." She said through fast bites. Her stomach groaned as it filled full for the first time in ages. "Thank you." She nodded. She reached for the cup and took a small sip.

message 11: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "I'm not defenseless." She smiled. "I just dont have any weapons with me." She laughed. "I left them in whiterun so i wouldnt lose them." She shrugged. She cut off another strip of meat and put it in her mouth, "This is good." She nodded.

message 12: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe shrugged and grabbed the knife. She flipped around in her hand a few times and looked up at him, "Leaving so soon? We just met." She laughed. "Whatever." Ashe shrugged as she stood up with a piece of meat in one hand and the knife in the other.

message 13: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe nodded and took a small bite of the meat, "Okay." She sat back down and stared up at him with small eyes, "So what do you do for a living?"

message 14: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Oh." She nodded. Ashe shrugged, "I steal for a living. It isnt that bad." She said as she took the wine from him, "Uh... Is this alcoholic?" She asked with a frown.

message 15: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "I uh... I dont drink alcohol..." She murmured. Ashe set the cup on the ground beside her, "Its against my morals." She shrugged as she finished off the meat.

message 16: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Alright." Ashe nodded. She took the cup and sipped at the water. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, "Its already getting dark outside." She whispered.

message 17: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "I dont trust you enough to go to sleep." Ashe murmured as she narrowed her eyes. "I'd rather not have the possibility of death on my outcome list in the morning."

message 18: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Actually on second thought... Can i sleep? I havent slept in like..." She started counting on her fingers, "Two days." Ashe nodded with a soft yawn.

message 19: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments "Thanks." She beamed as she laid down next to the fire and yawned. Ashe rubbed her eyes and closed them.

((Im not a mod so i cant delete your posts.))

message 20: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe yawned quietly and curled up into a soft ball. "Thanks..." She murmured. Ashe's mind slowly filled with haze and sleep as she laid there. She fell asleep and mumbled a bit in her sleep.

message 21: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe was sitting a few feet away from the fire, hyperventilating. She had had a nightmare. Tears streamed down her face as she stared at the dirt beneath her toes. Ashe shook her head and wiped her eyes.

message 22: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe flicked her eyes up to him and wiped her eyes quickly. She shook her head as her breathing began to calm down. "I-i-i had a n-nightmare." She whispered through a shuttered breath.

message 23: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments She hugged him abruptly and cried into his side,"It was about my mother." She whimpered. "It was what happened to her happening to me." Ashe's sobs slowly got louder. "But i dont want to go to jail..."

message 24: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe nods and pulls away, "Sorry for hugging you..." She murmured as she rubbed at her eyes. "I.. I just got scared and... And... Nevermind." She whispered. "You probably dont care." She sighed.

message 25: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments She gave a small laugh and looked up at him, "Really? Well thats good I suppose." She nodded. "I dont like killing people unless i have no choice." She shrugged. Ashe looked back to the fire, just cinders and ash at this point. "Should we stoke the fire a bit? Its getting kind of cold." She mumbled as she walked over to the small pit.

message 26: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments She nodded and held her hands out, "Yeah. Nice and warm." She whispered against the new found heat. "Do you want to sleep for a while?" Ashe whispered as she turned her head. "I can try and stay up and watch over us." She shrugged. Ashe rubbed her eyed and yawned as she sat down.

message 27: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe's eyes widened, "Four days!?" She asked in a loud voice. "You need to get some sleep. You can't just keep casting those spells on yourself or you may cause some serious damage. All magic comes with a cost." She sighed as she stood up and walked over to him. Ashe plopped down on her knees behind him, "Lay down and let me give you a massage." She smiled. "I'm really good at them according to the kids I take care of." She said with a small nod. "Or you can just stay sitting up and I can give you one but then it wont be as good." She shrugged.

message 28: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Ashe gave a small giggle as he laid down. "Dont worry. People say my massages are magical." She beamed. She crawled up next to him and swung one leg over his back. "Get ready." She laughed as she dug her hands into his back. She hummed quietly to her self as she moved her hands up and down his back and around his shoulders. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

message 29: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen)
It starts to rain.

Tʜᴇ Eʟᴅᴇʀ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟs V﹕Sᴋʏʀɪᴍ | ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread