Kíngdσm σf Hσpє [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟ > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Suggest things here!

message 2: by Elena (new)

Elena (anele99) Can you do a forest or riding place?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, sure. We're still setting up most of the RP locations. I believe Nightmare is doing The Wilderness.

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
Just an idea, can you set up a tread so that things may influence the kingdom of fear rp, because that to me is a really cool idea I would like to see explored

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

City of Fear. What precisely do you mean by that?

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 255 comments Mod
Well I will use your character the oracle as a example, you said that there was a cult around her? What if it has stayed around for those thousands of years? that is just a example but to me that would be really interesting to see

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll think about it. My only hesitation with the idea is that the City of Fear group has been established for months, for longer than this one, and I worry about what having new things like that in it would do to that RP.

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Understandable, To me though it would be a interesting thing to be seen done

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I know it would be. It's the implementation of it and the fact that it would change the already established world that worries me.

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

It's up to you if it's worth it

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Have you made up your mind up yet?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The decision is still pending. I am leaning towards no just because what happens here has technically already happened before the City of Fear. It is, however, a cool idea.

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Have you talked to the other mods about it?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm thinking through my opinion before presenting it to the others.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall speak with them before making a final decision.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

And I'm not going to forget about this, Deaths coming, and the decision is not going to be done any faster if you continue asking.

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

Okay, sorry if I seen wingy I just wanted an update

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand that. In the future, if you wish to be kept in the loop on the decision, please just say that, and I'll do it as opposed to asking constantly. Thank you!

message 20: by Deaths coming (new)

Okay, sorry

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine. I've just been a tad short on my temper these last couple days, so it's more so that I don't get frustrated because that's not good for you or for me. =)

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Yeah you told me when I asked about how your rps are going, it Christmas so that means a lot of organising

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not even that. It's just been this way for the last couple days. Maybe I just need sleep, I don't know. It's been not online as well, so please don't think that it's in any way your fault.

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

It's okay

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.