Desperate BookJunkies discussion

The Merchant of Death (Pendragon, #1)
This topic is about The Merchant of Death
Monthly Group Reads in General > The Merchant of Death Discussion (spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments This should be a fun discussion for this first title in a long series of books by D.J.MacHale. If this title gets a good number of readers maybe we will set up a buddy read section for people that want to follow this series to the end together. Let me know what you all think of this idea. MacHale is a fantastic author and director. Look his work up online and you will see a list of great things he's created. Here's a link to his site: http://djmachalebooks.com/

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments Ok, I finished this book and had such a blast with it. I definitely think Bobby Pendragon had quite a dangerous adventure for his introductory mission. I really enjoyed all the characters on Denduron and how the quick looked. It's pretty cool how they look different in each territory. Now that Bobby made "THE" big mistake in this book, I wonder how he will handle future issues, and how much his friends, Mark and Courtney, will be able to help him? And will they end up on adventures of their own?

Steven (tbones) | 592 comments Well, I hope anyone that read this title as well enjoyed it as much as I did :o)