Webcomic Wonderland discussion

Die Reise beginnt (Die Wormworld Saga, #1)
This topic is about Die Reise beginnt
Webcomic of the Month > November 14 - Wormworld Saga

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Wormworld Saga is our November webcomic of the month. Discuss here!

Here's an early page:

message 2: by Myrjam (new)

Myrjam | 7 comments I see this webcomic as one of my favorites out there. I absolutely love the art and the warm colors Daniel uses. It's also a fantastic story. I won't spoil anything for those who still have to read it, but it's thrilling all the way through. I ordered the first English book via Kickstarter, and I can't way to get it!

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Read chapter 1. Love it already. :) Nice start that establishes our adventurous little protagonist and hints at what's in store for him. And the art is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Finished chapter 2. This is a slow paced comic but it's done wonderfully and is really allowing the atmosphere to build. And it looks like things are about to pick up...

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Caught up (finished chapter 6). Still going strong and it's a really well developed world. Big cliffhanger here for the next chapter.

message 6: by Myrjam (new)

Myrjam | 7 comments Those who liked the webcomic will be happy to hear there's a Kickstarter campaign for the second volume of Wormworld saga! If you don't have the first volume yet, early bird rewards include both volumes. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...