Camp Half-Blood [ ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᴬᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) | 161 comments Mod
THE BASICS
01. Attitude
It explains itself. No one likes a jerk. You may only have rivalries between characters and not members. Listen to the moderators and be nice to your fellow members.

02. Activity
There is a reason we created this group. So people can interact, roleplay, and be active. If for any reason you must leave the group, tell us in the Absences thread.

03. Language
Swearing is fine in reasonable amounts. Just don’t direct it to other members as they are hurtful and against our rules. Slurs, however, are not allowed and will not be tolerated.

04. Copying/Plagiarizing
Don’t copy any original work of other members without permission. And please, DON’T COPY FROM ORIGINAL FRANCHISES (TV shows, movies, books, etc.) It’s considered copyright.

CHARACTERS
01. Character Limit
The amount of characters you can have is 8, but they all must be EQUALLY ACTIVE. If they are not, the moderator will notify you about their inactivity and you will have another chance to role play with them. If you still do not follow, the moderator will have permission to put them up for adoption/delete them. PLEASE NOTE: MEMBERS, MODERATORS INCLUDED, MAY ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD OF THE BIG THREE, NO EXCEPTIONS UNTIL THE HEAD MODS DISCUSS IT (WHICH IS NOT LIKELY)

02. Face Claim Limit
When it comes down to face claims, you can have 8 face claims. HOWEVER, you can only reserve 4 at a time. You must use all of them before claiming another 4. This is so that it is fair to the other members.

03. Gender Ratio
As said above, you can have 8 characters . BUT, there must be an equal amount of females and males. It’s okay if there are 3 females and 5 boys and vice versa, BUT, there cannot be 7 females and 1 guy. The thread with the most characters (male/female) will be closed until the other one catches up.

04. Copyrighted Characters
You are not allowed to base your characters completely off of copyrighted characters or people in real life! For an example, if you have Sam Claflin as your face claim, don’t make his name Finnick Odair and make him charismatic and awesome at fishing and swimming.

05. Templates
You may use your own templates. But, they must include proper HTML and the fields listed.

06. Personality
Don't make your characters overly perfect. No Mary-Sues, No Gary-Stus. Let them have some flaws! You may like it, but no one else likes a cookie-cutter demigod.

ROLEPLAY RULES
01. Outside Conversation
Please keep chatting in roleplay areas to a minimum. If you must, use spoilers or double parenthesis (<- preferred since mobile users can't see spoilers unless they're using a web browser).
EXAMPLE:
RIGHT WAY:
John Doe ran across the field, “I LOVE FREAKIN’ BUTTERFLIES! DO YOU?!”
((I got to go eat.))

WRONG WAY:
John Doe ran across the field, “I LOVE FREAKIN’ BUTTERFLIES! DO YOU?!”
GOTTA GO. I'M GONNA HAVE SOME TACO BELL!! YAAAHH!!

02. Post Length
All posts must be at least 4 sentences long. It doesn't count if ALL of the sentences are just dialogue. Of course, 1-2 paragraphs is always encouraged but not necessary.

03. Mature Content
Please do not scar us with your overly detailed sex scenes or any M-Rated actions. Goodreads has a policy about this. If it goes farther than making out/kissing, move it to PM!

04. Grammar and Punctuation
We cannot stress this rule enough! Goodreads is a reading website. Include proper punctuation and grammar!

05.Godmodding/Powerplaying
Godmodding is when your character is overly powerful. If for some reason you are fighting someone, you can't just win a tough battle without any injuries. Also, if you are a (for example) son of Zeus battling, don’t magically have water powers.
Powerplaying is when you take control of another member's character. Self explanatory. Don't do any of these.

06. Plot Changes
Like every other roleplay group, major plot changes is not allowed unless a moderator says you can do so. If you do this without KC or Anna’s consent, you will get an X. Check your status on the thread: X List.

OTHER
01. Annoying Moderators
DO NOT ANNOY THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT. Please do not continually ask them:
- “Can I be a mod? Can I be a mod?”
- “Can you do _____? Can you do _______?”
- “Can you approve my character? Please, please, pleasseeeee.”
Annoying can result in an X.

Verification: I, ______, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.
~Created by KC and Anna

message 2: by Melancholist (new)

Melancholist Quick question that hopefully doesn't make you facepalm: what is a face claim?

message 3: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (last edited Nov 04, 2014 08:53AM) (new)

Melancholist wrote: "Quick question that hopefully doesn't make you facepalm: what is a face claim?"

Its your character's appearance. Kinda like the picture. Sorry, I'm not very good at describing this kind of stuff. Here's a link that might clear it up more: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define...

-adonis ❰Stitched you up, put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love, put my heart inside you Oh what could I do When you started talking  (the_deadly_fanboy) | 35 comments Verification: I, Jacob, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Meiyu Ozera, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 24 comments Verification: I, Triscar, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) Verification: I, Caden, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

message 8: by { Anna } , ♦ No longer active ♦ (new)

I, Anna , agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 4 comments I, Ali, agree to the regulations of this group. If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

Aɴɴα [ ʜᴀʀᴅᴄᴏʀᴇ sᴛʏᴅɪᴀ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ] (stilesisbi) | 3 comments Mod
I, Anna, agree to the regulations of this group If I dare break any of these rules, I will take any of the consequences that will follow.

Camp Half-Blood [ ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᴬᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ]

unread topics | mark unread