Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cassie and Malxox ♥

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Helloooooooo!

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Haaaai!! :P
I have a bunch of old ideas if you wanna hear them.
But to warn you they're pretty much all fantasy?
If you don't like that stuff then we can totally gear towards a more realistic plot, either is fine ^^
Oh but if you had a plot in mind then toss it out, I don't wanna be to forward or anything!

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie No I LOVE forwardness! It's how you get things done in a timely and efficient matter lol! I would love to hear any ideas you have! I am trying myself to go more into the fantasy/supernatural realm of rping, so lay it on me please!

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Cool beans :P
Sorry I disappeared, I'll do that a lot. I usually just ... poof. Then come back later, so yah -- don't take that personally XD
Anyway!!

‣ Tɪʟʟ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ Dᴏ Wᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ
(view spoiler)
‣ Fᴏx ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ
(view spoiler)
‣ Tᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
(view spoiler)

Or we could do a fairy tale twist like I said in the request thread, or use any of the photos I posted and make a plot up together, it's all fine by me :D

message 5: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I'm interested in the fairy tale aspect from the pictures if that's alright :* But with that, was there any other requirements with the pictures? Only MxM for them or ... FxM? If you wanted FxM is there any specific gender you had wanted? I'm really interested in the first two pictures. The 101 Dalmatians one and the Snow White one. :D

message 6: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Either MxM or MxF is fine by me, doesn't matter!
I dont really have a specific gender I want, it depends mostly on the roleplay. But I play the guy all the time so if you want the girl it isn't that big of a deal XD
But totally! We can come up with a plot for one of those!
Which one would you want to do more??
those are seriously some of my favorites so i dont know if i'll have the strength it choose one :p

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie How do you expect me to choose when they are both so attractive and amazing artwork?

BUT anywhoossss, I'm leaning, inching, so ever inching -_- toward the 101 Dalmatians one. Like UGH. (Inserts a heart emoji if I had an iPhone) Would you mind if I was the girl? And I was thinking toward my character was an avid dog breeder of Dalmatians and has just had multiple litters of puppies and your guy comes in and damands all of them/ or wants to become a co-breeder with my characters and instead he betrays her and steals all of the dogs.

TOTALLY just rambled but maybe you can get an idea from me if you didn't like me lol xD

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ... I think we just became best friends. They are both incredibly attractive, that's why I couldnt decide XD
I mean -- everytime I see Ursula I laugh. It's my favorite because it's so over the top. Oh my gosh.
Hold on. I didn't put it in the thread. But omg. I cried I was laughing so hard XD
(view spoiler)
And yet somehow he remains attractive *o*

MxF it is then! It's fine by me that you're the girl! Besides -- I'm so pumped to be him it's not even funny XD
And the plot is cool :) I mean -- I think it sounds a little to close to the actually story line, though. I mean -- not that that's bad, we can totally do that and it won't make a difference, but if we wanted to twist it a little more than we totally could :P

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie THAT SERIOUSLY MADE ME LAUGH REPEATEDLY FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES. xD But still, as you said, he is attractive at the same time! Damn that amazing, artist who created these masterpieces

And awesome! I mean, do you have any idea of how you wanted to do the rp? Like I said, my idea isn't the best. Throw whatever you want right at my face! (;

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) It's the best, OMG.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one, no one seems to find it as funny as me XD so yay!!

Uuuh. Okay. After a good half hour of thinking I actually don't have any ideas ^^"
Such a great person. Nailed it.

message 11: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Wow we're both such overachievers right now, like go us. I couldn't think of anything either, woohoo. /:

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Oh my gosh, so great. *claps* Bravo.
Okay okay - how about we start with why Cruella would want the puppies in the first place?

message 13: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She wanted them because in order to make a fur coat of spots if I remember correct?

I haven't watched this movie in years so I might forget a lot but hey who cares right lol am I right? -_-

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah in the movie, yes in fact, it is.
Creepy. But that's why Cruella wanted them.
But -- how could we twist that around?

message 15: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Can you post the picture of him? Just to help me because being brain fart central as I am I need inspiration :P

message 16: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) This is the CGI version: http://static.squarespace.com/static/...
Though I have an idea as to who I'm going to end up using >:D

message 17: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Well looking at it, it seems like the puppies like him? Should we put that in there somewhere?

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Maybe ... Or we could go really dark.
Depending on what you're comfortable roleplaying ^^"

message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I love dark rps. Dark it is ^-^

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Well we could either stick to the puppy aspect and say that he collects puppies to personally slaughter them. Sort of as a hobby. Bit of a twisted guy, but likes the blood. It's obviously against the law, but his argument would be that it's better then than you. Pretty down and dirty, even if he looks like a million bucks.

Ooor. His 'dogs' could be the people that people that he ... uh. Gets busy with. I don't know if we wanna go as dark as kidnapping them, but he likes the whole rough sex kind of thing and so he calls them his dogs. The girls are the bitches after all, eh?

Or he puppy snuggles for money, cause he's greedy, and it makes him good money.

message 21: by Cassie (new)

Cassie #1 and #2 sound personally great. I can't really decide between the two!

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) We could do a combination of both?
Cruella is just crazy twisted.

message 23: by Cassie (new)

Cassie That sounds good! So Like He slaughters puppies, and has... female slaves? Or slave? I don't know. Maybe I'm confused. But is that how it would be? And sooooo true.

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kind of. He lives a rich life, so he just kind of takes what he wants when he wants it. So not so much slaves as one night stands and stuff. He's into guys too. Just whatever he feels like basically. Probably sells drugs too. I don't doubt it XD Maybe he wants your girl and the puppies for both of those reasons. She's good looking and he's someone that kind of ... corrupts others?

message 25: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Sounds good, and my girl doesn't give in to him? Which leads to interesting interactions/situations? Until she gives in eventually, but not without a fight? xDD

message 26: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That sounds fabulous! :D
I'm guessing mid-twenties ish for age range? Or were you thinking younger?

message 27: by Cassie (new)

Cassie 22 and 20? He 22 and she 20? Just to add an age gap if that's all alright with you of course :*

message 28: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Totally alright! :D
I'll have him up ASAP, but be aware that my formats aren't to overly complicated and I have another character to get to as well XD

message 29: by Cassie (new)

Cassie No worries, I think I'm going to hit the hay, turns out trying to be a badass and stay up since Daylight savings time happened is failing, so I'll wait to follow your character format tomorrow then. Night! Can't wait to start this EPICLY EPIC rp.

message 30: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Night!! :D Can't wait either, I'm so pumped for it. And I really hope you like him, cause the guy I'm using is (I think) purty sexay.

message 31: by Mal (last edited Nov 03, 2014 02:34PM) (new)

Mal (malxox)
Name: Devlin Cruelle
Nickname: Sir, DeVil (view spoiler)

Date of Birth: March 28th

Appearance:
Faceclaim: NipahCos
Height: 5'10"
Eye Color: Murky Green
Hair Color: Raven black, though an unnatural white mares the other half of his locks ... he makes it work.
Markings: "Mare this flawless skin? Mm, well darling ... only if it's with your teeth."

Devlin always lived a charmed life; velvet curtains, satin sheets, and fur coats. As an only child his parents would've spent their time searching for a unicorn if he asked for it, except he never seemed to be satisfied. He hated them with most of his being, and they let him. Devlin was always a vulgar child, one who turned to violence in times of desperation and anger -- and because of this they withheld pets from him. He grew upset and lashed out, but neither of them granted him with a dog of any kind. Devlin seemed just to grow more restless over the years, and his parents began to forget he existed. They weren't any sort of parents -- he had everything except for what he wanted *cough*spoiled brat*cough*. Over the years Devlin was sure to get what he desired, and all of the time he spent pent up in his home - pampered - was taken out on the animals he managed to get his hands off. Now at the ripe age of twenty two Devlin Cruelle's name is known as one of the Underworld. He's filthy rich and can't get enough of the blood of others on his hands. He makes his money illegally of course: drug deals, smuggling, etc. etc. He's certainly not a man that you want to associate with. And, oh, all the poor woman that thought they could fix him. Ha. Devlin likes to get his hands dirty.

message 32: by Cassie (last edited Nov 03, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

Cassie Full name: Eleanor Almay Green

Birthday: January 2, 1993 (20 years old)

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light brown
Height: 5’5
Weight: 119 pounds

Eleanor is shy and loyal, and she never really talks, only when she has to. She's never angry, but she does occasionally get annoyed. She is loyal and caring to the ones who matter in her life, though she doesn't let just anybody into her life. She doesn't like being around people, she is considered "Antisocial" even though she doesn't even consider herself that. She has some problems with self harming, she hasn't done it for awhile, though any moment she could snap back. She tries to think through things before she does them, calculating what her outcomes to each situation are. She’s quiet and has never been in love. She bottles everything up and keeps it inside until it explodes and she takes it out on whoever is in her way. She can stand up for what she believes in and can be stubborn at times.

message 33: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Is this okay?

message 34: by Mal (last edited Nov 03, 2014 02:36PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Wonderful :)
Also -- about what era/decade and what it is?
I'm just assuming that it's sort of what it is in the movie ... ??

message 35: by Cassie (new)

Cassie When was it in the movie?

message 36: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Mm, the sixties I think?

message 37: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Sure we can do it then there! Would you like to start or shall I?

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Cool!
Uuuuhm -- maybe you can? :D
I have another character I need to make ^^"

message 39: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Suree! Let me finish my homework and I'll get on it.

message 40: by Cassie (new)

Cassie How/Where would you like me to start off?

message 41: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ewww, homework >-<
Okay! Hm.
I dont know :o
What do you think??
When they meet?
Before that?

message 42: by Cassie (new)

Cassie A little before?

message 43: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright :D

message 44: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Just in order to lead it up to the huge BANG that when he tries to get her and thats when she denies him? Be on in less than 30 mins to start this badass rp. (:

message 45: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright!! <3

message 46: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor walked the streets at night, her hair blowing in the wind as she could hear a whoosh sound there, another in a different spot seconds later. She rubbed her arms as they had been chilled from the cold autumn air, reminding her soon that winter would be upon her and the city of London. She was walking the streets at night, not because she was a prostitute of any kind, oh no. She had been on her way back from a party, and was back on her way to her apartment, her short lengthen but long sleeved black dress and black cardigan her only shield against the cold. Eleanor puffed out a smoke like substance that occurred when the air was so cold, as if one could see their own breath. She rounded the corner, her heels making a thump, thump sound against the pavement as her eyes warily looked around, getting the weird feeling of being watched. She shivered, quickly increasing her steps.

message 47: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) If the devil had a favorite time of day ... it was the night; the wind blowing breezing through his hair, against the fiery warmth of his skin -- 'twas truly thrilling this time of night. Inhailing a long smoke Devlin brushed his ciagrette back and forth, excess smoke creating a foggy cloud around his hair. His hair was noticable in the dead of night, the white standing out in the willowy shadows that stood guard over the town's people. Unfortunatly for them, he had tamed these shadows long ago. When she passed the alcove in which Devlin had parked himself the underlord's eyes swayed lazily in her direction. The edge of his lips tilted slightly. Oh. He'd seen this one around more than once before, and the crevices her small body undoubtfully held were within his interests. Devlin waved the smoke away from his face and stepped away from the grit of the wall - the fabic of his clothing physically unharmed, but the grit was like scum on his personality. Scum that he didn't desire to washa way. Strolling after her Devlin kept his pace at ease, the black of his hair shadowed and the white illuminated under pools of light created by streetlights.

message 48: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor stopped at an intersection, turning her head to see him. Her eyes took in his appearance, his white and black hair, his vest, the cigarette, the way his eyes were on hers, she looked back quickly, her breathing quickly increasing as she noticed no cars coming as she strode across the intersection, pursing her lips as her hair blew in the wind. Her apartment was so close, oh so close, basically within her reach as she went up the steps, her heel breaking as she fell onto the step, her face flushed, as she noticed blood on her knees. "Fuck.", she cursed under her breath as she shakily got up, feeling his presence behind her but didn't acknowledge him as she observed the heel, her eyes squinting as she concentrated, sighing. Her body seemed to be in total nerves, for what? She didn't know, maybe it was the guy who she could feel still behind her. "What do you want?", she muttered, as she ran a hand through her hair, her back to him as her eyes flitted up to the apartment building doors.

message 49: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) The man didn't even flinch at the ugly sound she made dropping to the ground. His pace remained uninterrupted even. Devlin exuded a pitched laugh, shaking his head as he settled his hip against the banister. "That's no way to talk to a man, darling." He smirked. "You've got quiet a mouth on you." Though any dimwit could see that he liked it. A woman with zest, oh just what he needed to perk up his night. A night in bed with this one would do him wonders. He could feel it already. The steam rolled up through his belly, heart rate remaining at a steady pace. A similar heat billowed in the other direction, ejecting his member. The monster instead him reared it's head. A fighter like her would do just fine to cure his illness: boredom. Devlin slink forward, the long cigarette dangled between his fingers, allowing wispy fumes of grey to curl around the chill of the late night air. In one swift movement Devlin drug her to her feet, arm wrapping solidly around her slim figure. "Do me a favor; let's have a little fun." He breathed, lips curling.

message 50: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Eleanor turned to face him, her eyes taking him in as she bit her lip, giving him an uneasy look for a moment but the clouded over as she narrowed her eyes. "I can talk anyway I want to, I don't have to listen to you.", she said, giving him a look of disgust as she sighed. She was clearly annoyed, it showing on her features when he said she had a mouth. "I think this conversation is over now. Bye now.", she said flicking her hand off, cursing under her breath as she grabbed her heel and was about to continue up to her door, but froze as she felt his arm wrap around her. Eleanor bit her lip nervously now as she felt shivers fly up her body, turning her head slightly as she heard him, her eyes able to see his lips, seeing them curl. "Excuse me?", she hissed, not moving as she took his arm and moved it away, glaring at him. "Are you hitting on me?". She could feel his member behind her, touching her bum. She was having a hard time believing this guy was really trying to hit on her. But she couldn't hide the nerves and what felt like fire steam through her body, she couldn't hide the fact the she thought he was attractive. Any woman would agree with her.

« previous 1